The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Separated At Birth?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-05, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Separated At Birth?"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Separated At Birth? Ricky 04-20-05 1
 RE: Separated At Birth? MarleyCat 04-20-05 2
   RE: Separated At Birth? DontGetMeStarted 04-20-05 3
   RE: Separated At Birth? TanNymph 04-20-05 4
       RE: Separated At Birth? browneyedgirl918 04-20-05 5
   RE: Separated At Birth? bostonrobfan 04-21-05 7
       RE: Separated At Birth? Former CBSer 04-27-05 9
 RE: Separated At Birth? TARugh 04-21-05 6
 RE: Separated At Birth? AnThOnY_ RoCkS 04-26-05 8
 RE: Separated At Birth? nefertiti 04-27-05 10
   RE: Separated At Birth? Tahj 04-27-05 11
 RE: Separated At Birth? ginger 04-27-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-20-05, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Separated At Birth?"
lol - I was wondering who Scott's daddy was. Now we know.

In the end, those of us that walk away winning, win more than just a loss - Audrey, Apprentice loser

MarleyCat 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-20-05, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarleyCat Click to send private message to MarleyCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Separated At Birth?"
Funniest part about last night show:
Scott saying something about not being into the 70's because of the horrible fashions! Hello? I think he would fit right in.

The outfit above is a perfect example.

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-20-05, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Separated At Birth?"
Scott the King of Flash.

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-20-05, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Separated At Birth?"
MC I found that comment amusing as well. But I think the shirt in the pic looks more like 70's wallpaper than 70's fashion.

browneyedgirl918 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-20-05, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail browneyedgirl918 Click to send private message to browneyedgirl918 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Separated At Birth?"
Brown and gold.....great color scheme. He probably picked it because it wouldn't show his greasy sweat stains. That is one creepy dude.

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-21-05, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Separated At Birth?"
That made me LOL too. Yeah, punk. You dress so much better than people from the 70s.

Former CBSer 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-27-05, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Former%20CBSer Click to send private message to Former%20CBSer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Separated At Birth?"
Hey! The Cleveland Brownies are brown and orange. Real fasion sense in Ohio. Can the sucker.

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-21-05, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARugh Click to send private message to TARugh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Separated At Birth?"
I think Peter Griffin got the better genes. (reference: the movie Twins)

AnThOnY_ RoCkS 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-26-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AnThOnY_%20RoCkS Click to send private message to AnThOnY_%20RoCkS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Separated At Birth?"
that was hilarious!! LOL I was laughing for hours after that!!

nefertiti 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-27-05, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nefertiti Click to send private message to nefertiti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Separated At Birth?"
Get a Life. What would make you post such negativity, just kick a man why he's down. Big Sexy do the damn thing. Keep your phone line open Clive Davis is expected to call believe that.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-27-05, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Separated At Birth?"
Uh, I wouldn't exactly call being in the final 6 of American Idol "down." Yeah Scott, keep your phone line open......but don't hold your breath.

Moves courtesy of Syren

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-05, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Separated At Birth?"
The second picture took so long to download for some reason that I thought this was a SERIOUSLY self-deprecatory DW moment.

Phew!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •