The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What do you think Scott smells like?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-10-05, 07:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARugh Click to send private message to TARugh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What do you think Scott smells like?"
Scott, after having to endure him for the past few weeks, I don't imagine him as being the freshest smelling American Idol. (This award would have to go to Carrie Underwood, who probably smells like Vanilla Bean and Cool Water for Women)

I figure Scott has to smell awful. A smell worse than month-old kimchee. A scent worse than a clogged Shell gas station toilet. An aroma that becomes visible in ultralight.

What could Scott Savol smell like? I think I have the answer. I had to invent the word myself. Fabanno. Fabanno.

Fabanno is an acronym, when defined is "the scent that penetrates from the glands of Scott Savol."

Foot
Armpit
Barf
A$$
Nut
New Orleans

Mixing those smells together, adding time, heat, 300 pounds of cr@p and moisture...and you've got yourself a homemade Scott Savol.

Any objections? Perhaps its 400lbs? A dash of salt?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What do you think Scott smells ... DawnOfTheDead 04-10-05 1
   RE: What do you think Scott smells ... strid333 04-10-05 2
 RE: What do you think Scott smells ... Harrison 04-10-05 3
   RE: What do you think Scott smells ... badger 04-10-05 5
 RE: What do you think Scott smells ... Reeflex7 04-10-05 4
   RE: What do you think Scott smells ... sapphirechick 04-10-05 6
       RE: What do you think Scott smells ... TARugh 04-15-05 32
       RE: What do you think Scott smells ... okaychatt 04-21-05 40
 RE: What do you think Scott smells ... aquariaqueen 04-11-05 7
   RE: What do you think Scott smells ... Reeflex7 04-11-05 8
 RE: What do you think Scott smells ... johnnyaa 04-11-05 9
   WARNING Bebo 04-11-05 10
       RE: WARNING johnnyaa 04-12-05 18
   RE: What do you think Scott smells ... Harrison 04-11-05 11
       RE: What do you think Scott smells ... TARugh 04-14-05 27
           RE: What do you think Scott smells ... Devious Weasel 04-14-05 29
 RE: What do you think Scott smells ... Ellehcar71 04-11-05 12
   RE: What do you think Scott smells ... TARugh 04-13-05 22
 RE: What do you think Scott smells ... LibraRising 04-11-05 13
   RE: What do you think Scott smells ... aquariaqueen 04-11-05 14
   RE: What do you think Scott smells ... TARugh 04-13-05 23
 RE: What do you think Scott smells ... Spidey 04-11-05 15
   RE: What do you think Scott smells ... callalilly3000 04-11-05 17
   RE: What do you think Scott smells ... TARugh 04-13-05 24
 RE: What do you think Scott smells ... browneyedgirl918 04-11-05 16
   RE: What do you think Scott smells ... TARugh 04-13-05 25
 RE: What do you think Scott smells ... bostonrobfan 04-13-05 19
 RE: What do you think Scott smells ... ginger 04-13-05 20
   RE: What do you think Scott smells ... Devious Weasel 04-13-05 21
 I wish he smelled like Rigor Mortis aquariaqueen 04-14-05 26
   RE: I wish he smelled like Rigor Mo... TARugh 04-14-05 28
       RE: I wish he smelled like Rigor Mo... browneyedgirl918 04-20-05 36
           Scotts feet... TARugh 04-21-05 38
               RE: Scotts feet... browneyedgirl918 04-21-05 41
 Hilarious!! TanNymph 04-15-05 30
   RE: Hilarious!! sapphirechick 04-15-05 31
   RE: Hilarious!! TARugh 04-16-05 33
 RE: What do you think Scott smells ... LozengeofLove 04-20-05 34
 RE: What do you think Scott smells ... carriefan1 04-20-05 35
   Question for Bebo TARugh 04-21-05 37
       Stop that Bebo 04-21-05 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DawnOfTheDead 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-10-05, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DawnOfTheDead Click to send private message to DawnOfTheDead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
Dang, I knew he smelled like Ruben!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-10-05, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
Or do you mean a Rueben sandwich with all that Sauerkraut?

Three is the perfect number.

Harrison 173 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-05, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Harrison Click to send private message to Harrison Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-05 AT 09:32 PM (EST)

This is really a childish thread, don't you think?
I mean, come one, aren't we being just a tad unfair here?

By the way, I would guess he smells something like cabbage and feet masked unconvincingly with Polo by Ralph Lauren.

But really, isn't this just inane and sophomoric?

Oh, and pickles. I might also suggest pickles.
...and toss some "new sneaker smell" in there as well.

I'm sorry to come down so hard, but I really think it's time to elevate the level of discourse here.

And mayonnaise.

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-10-05, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
well, i was going to say that when scott comes on the screen, i always get a whiff of the smell of fear.

but in an attempt to elevate the discourse here, i'll say that scott smells like an overdue library book. a thick one. one you wanted to read but never could bring yourself to. so you left it in the backseat of the car and the kid spilled a DQ blizzard on it and the back cover grew a little moldy.

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-05, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
Cigarettes, I'm thinking. With a hint of stale beer-breath halitosis. Toss in some musty flatulence and the smell of a NYC cabbie in 100-degree weather. And as someone as already mentioned, douse with cologne.

sapphirechick 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-10-05, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sapphirechick Click to send private message to sapphirechick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
When I saw this thread, I felt sad for the guy, knowing that he was concerned in the beginning that he wouldn't even get a chance due to his looks. But, as I read on, I have to give you all kudos for at least keeping it humorous, if nothing else.

Did anyone ever ask what William Hung smelled like? Why the interest in Scott? Methinks maybe someone could be a bit too interested in the big boy?

I don't care what he smells like, and personally never would want to be close enough to find out what any of them smell like, to be honest! I don't care as long as he gets voted off soon. I was happy that Ryan got him to talk - if that's what you call it - because he showed what a simple-minded farm boy he really is. Everyone else on that stage seemed to have a few brain cells that knew how to work together. Then it was Scott's turn. Even the goofy redhead from last season had more spark.

04-15-05, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARugh Click to send private message to TARugh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
Admittedly, I was glad to see Stinky "Silent but Violent" Scott make the finals. However, his performances have been sub par at best. He continues to excel through this competition through the efforts of deaf fans and a fermenting 10 pound horseshoe wedged deep into his crevasse.

Has anyone foreshadowed the scene where the poor doctor eventually has to pull this thing out? Do doctors get hazard pay?

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
<Why the interest in Scott?

I'm not a fan of this thread, either.

That stated, I do not like Scott's thuggish attitude.

We did not do this to Ruben. I think the reason is that he came across as a nice guy. Scott's attitude is a negative one, and that's costing him votes and inspiring threads like this one.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-11-05, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
And don't forget the belch of a greasy cheeseburger smothered with onions.......he probably carries a frying grease smell at home from lack of good diet, poor living conditions, and minimal laundry skills.

Fortunately, he's been wearing new clothes he got from the WalMart clearance rack, so there is a hint of formadehyde.

Don't forget the English Leather or Brut aftershave.

Now on to Constantine.............I'm sure he's got a scent of his own!!

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-05, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
Constantine is also the smell of cigarettes, specifically the smell of a dirty t-shirt that's been sitting at the bottom of your laundry basket after you went out to shoot pool in a smoke-filled room with your friends last Friday night. I also detect the scent of unwashed jeans, fresh perspiration and three-day-old bongwater.

johnnyaa 19 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail johnnyaa Click to send private message to johnnyaa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
Somebody has too much time on their hands.
To downgrade someone's odor who you have observed only while your fat a$$ is lounging in front of a TV screen is ridiculous.

Get your head screwed on straight sweetheart and evaluate people for qualities that are not totally superficial. When you get out of 10th grade come back and post something meaningful.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-11-05, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "WARNING"
Bashing other posters is not permitted on these forums. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

johnnyaa 19 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-05, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail johnnyaa Click to send private message to johnnyaa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: WARNING"
>Bashing other posters is not permitted
>on these forums. Please
>take a moment to read
>our community guidelines - there's
>a link at the top
>of the page.

Thanks Bebo, you're right! Apologies to all! My emotions got the better of me! I shall keep them in check in the future.
Have a good day!

Harrison 173 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-05, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Harrison Click to send private message to Harrison Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
AMEN JohnnyA.A.!
This is just what i was trying to say earlier in this thread.

incidently, I think Scott might smell a bit like a dried starfish

I applaud your willingness to take the time to chide someone else for wasting their time.

Bravo!

04-14-05, 09:57 AM (EST)
27. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
...and yet you continue to post.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
He's (assuming Harrion's a he) also added a new smell everytime he has posted. Which would indicate that he isn't really all that upset with the thread and is instead saying the "don't do this stuff" sarcastically.

Ellehcar71 163 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-05, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ellehcar71 Click to send private message to Ellehcar71 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
Thank you, thank you, thank you for giving me the gift of laughter today. I'd thank you for the gift of the gag reflex today, but already had that when I cleaned up my kitty's puke this morning! When given the choice of the two, I suppose I'd pick Scott's smell, as long as I could dispose of him properly.

I *heart* your post! Don't let anyone tell you it wasn't hilarious.

Maybe you could patent AI's smell-o-vision!

04-13-05, 11:35 PM (EST)
22. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
Thank you, thank you

I think Scott's scent needed to be addressed. We've kept quiet too long. As for those who bashed my bash, they were obviously interested in the subject enough to post. If it bothered them, they could have bashed the subject instead of myself.

One word for those who decided to bash me: Wah.

When God gives us a gift, we have to exploit that. I choose to make fun of those who aren't me.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-05, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
Scott smells like an East Texas meth lab -- a cloudy mix of cat urine and smoke.

For equal time, here's a few other idol scents:
Constantine: A mix of feta cheese and cannabis.
Carrie: Watermelon Bubble Yum, sunshine and rainbows.
Anthony: That cologne his girlfriend in middle school got him for $5.99 at Target.
Ryan: The stench of desperation.
Paula: A malt liquor brewery.

Bow before the evil queen
How dare you insects come after ME!

04-11-05, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
Libra....love the Constantine, Carrie and Paula scents....I know exactly what you are saying.

04-13-05, 11:37 PM (EST)
23. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
Sunshine and rainbows.

I'm dying laughing over here.

Momma say dat aligators are mad because dey have all dem teeth and no toothbrush

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-05, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"

Best.A.I.thread.of.the.season.

This? is what bashing is all about.

Thank you for the chuckles, all of you!

callalilly3000 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-11-05, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail callalilly3000 Click to send private message to callalilly3000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"

I couldn't agree with you more!

*giggles*

Slice and Dice Shop 2004

04-13-05, 11:40 PM (EST)
24. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
Wow...I feel honoured right now. It was sort of like an initiation into DAWinism. A little bashing here, a little support there...but the best AI post? Wow. Thanks Spidey.

Issues like AI scents need to be addressed. I don't want to waste my vote on an idol that smells like rigor mortis on an undiscovered Calcutta corpse on a hot day

browneyedgirl918 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-11-05, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail browneyedgirl918 Click to send private message to browneyedgirl918 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
Fabanno?? Roflmao!! This is the best post I've read on this board. Too, too funny. You have a wonderfully creative mind.

04-13-05, 11:42 PM (EST)
25. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
Awww...she likes my mind I like your eyes.

Youre my....brown eyed girl..

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-13-05, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
Since he acts like an a$$, I'm going to guess he smells like a$$.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
Teen Spirit.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
That's Johnny Red...

04-14-05, 07:16 AM (EST)
26. "I wish he smelled like Rigor Mortis"
Then we know someone would have to carry him out of there, FEET FIRST.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr..............I haven't been this ticked in a long time.

04-14-05, 10:00 AM (EST)
28. "RE: I wish he smelled like Rigor Mortis"
Agreed. Except for the "feet first" part. This could kill potential voters...either by smell or by sight. hehe

Savol is swahili for decomposed...

04-20-05, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail browneyedgirl918 Click to send private message to browneyedgirl918 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: I wish he smelled like Rigor Mortis"
Ok. Now this post has me trying to imagine what Scott's feet look like. I'm an RN who works in the OR. I've seen some nasty things like you wouldn't believe, but the thought of his sweaty, fat, greasy, bunion-ated, fungus ridden feet is grosser than anything from my worst nightmare. And OMG can you imagine the smell??? You could become bulemic if you think about that too often.

04-21-05, 00:27 AM (EST)
38. "Scotts feet..."
...a compilation of smells and sights so grotesque, that

A) All nosehairs in Ohio have burnt off to the root
B) People call him "Fat Al Bundy"
C) Dr. Scholls said 'I give up'
D) People would use his toenails for satellite TV...if they could get close enough.

04-21-05, 03:12 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Scotts feet..."
Ok...follow me here. There's a scene in Dumb and Dumber where the guys are power sanding their thick yellow toenails...they could used Scott as the foot-double for that scene. And imagine the farts he'd blow with such an obviously unhealthy diet. If the foot odor didn't get you, the flatulence would. I can see him sittin' barefoot on the toilet reading a cheese dog porn mag. You'd have to evacuate 5 zip codes for odor like that. What a greaseball.

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-15-05, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Hilarious!!"
I'm crying and my side is hurting! I have to agree that this is the funniest thread ever. Particularly the swahili definition.

sapphirechick 16 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-05, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sapphirechick Click to send private message to sapphirechick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Hilarious!!"
I posted earlier, but there have been so many funny additions that I just had to get my other 2 cents into it. I would think that he must smell like horses, as he seems to have a horseshoe stuck up his behind....... that or roses, as he keeps coming out smelling like one, when he should already be home long ago....

04-16-05, 00:01 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Hilarious!!"
I'm glad you like the thread. Sometimes these situations must be addressed. Scott's 'odor de funk' has been plaguing environmentalists for a long time.

Is the smog in Hollywood worse than normal? Has the air in Ohio improved recently?

LozengeofLove 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-20-05, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LozengeofLove Click to send private message to LozengeofLove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
It's gotta be Axe. How else to explain people actually liking this guy, cause it sure ain't for his incredible singing ability.

Handcrafted by RollDDice

carriefan1 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-20-05, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carriefan1 Click to send private message to carriefan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: What do you think Scott smells like?"
i think people r voting 4 u as a joke u suck!! its not fair to nikko he is the bomb he is so much better than u!!!!!!

04-21-05, 00:22 AM (EST)
37. "Question for Bebo"
Whats the minimum age requirement for somebody to post?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 07:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Stop that"
That wasn't funny, that was bashing another poster and is not allowed per the guidelines. Don't do it again.

And if you ever have a "real" question for a moderator, email or PM it - keep the show forums about the shows.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •