The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"simon"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

nicola 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-06-05, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nicola Click to send private message to nicola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"simon"
was it just me or did simon seem to be half asleep during the musical themed show? i mean what was with his comment for anwaar? "you seemed comfortable"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: simon DontGetMeStarted 04-06-05 1
 RE: simon aquariaqueen 04-06-05 2
   RE: simon nicola 04-07-05 4
 RE: simon Ricky 04-06-05 3
 RE: simon nailbone 04-07-05 5
   RE: simon TARugh 04-09-05 6
 RE: simon jenlee012976 04-14-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-06-05, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: simon"
I agree, what the heck was that comment to supposed to mean? And the peeking at the judges shots during the preformances kept showing him with his hands on his face like he was trying to nap.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-06-05, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: simon"
I think Simon's response had a lot to do with Anwar has just been complacent. He isn't going out on a limb, he's not working as hard as he once was.

I believe the "comfortable" statement had a lot to say that Anwar isn't taking his advice, so..........he's comfortable doing what he's doing, but doing nothing to improve.

Randy finally gave concrete advice, and Simon backed it, however, Anwar still did what was comfortable for him.

Starting to lose interest in Anwar myself.

nicola 30 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-05, 04:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nicola Click to send private message to nicola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: simon"
I believe the "comfortable" statement had a lot to say that Anwar isn't taking his advice, so..........he's comfortable doing what he's doing, but doing nothing to improve.

ya actually that makes sense...
i think that maybe anwaar isn't taking simon's advice, because since he's a music teacher and all, he thinks he knows better... i think that alot of the contestants are starting to let the fame go to their heads. Although, I am surprised that Carrie has been able to act pretty much the same since simons prediction!

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-06-05, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: simon"
I always see Simon talking during the performances as well. I think he makes up his mind at the dress rehearsal, and what the idols do on the actual performance night doesn't even matter to him.

In the end, those of us that walk away winning, win more than just a loss - Audrey, Apprentice loser

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-05, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: simon"
I think they oughta let the judges talk in reverse order. Simon has the most useful comments to make, but sinces he's last he has to deal with time issues and Paula's interruptions. Randy has a few decent comments, but Paula is just "blah blah blah" to me.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-09-05, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARugh Click to send private message to TARugh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: simon"
Seemed to stare at the corner of the table through most of this episode. I feel it was a genre thing and not a loss of interest in the season. His comment to Seacrest about "never using this as a genre again" spelled it out pretty clearly.

Nailbone, you're right. Palua is just "blah blah blah." Paula might as well record her thoughts and have somebody hit play when it's her turn to blab. Same crap, different contestant begging for a pat on the back. In other words, Paula's a fan of my singing, and I'm a meteorologist who refuses to be on stage.

Question... what contestant does Paula use this quote on: "I'm a great big fan."
Answer: Carrie, Bo, Constatine, Jessica, Scott, Nadia, Vonzell, Mikalah, Anthony, Anwar, Nikko, Janay, Aloha, Amanda, Celena, Davis, Jared, Joseph, Judd, Mario, Lindsey, Melinda, Sarah, and Travis.

jenlee012976 42 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jenlee012976 Click to send private message to jenlee012976 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: simon"
I really couldn't tell if he was asleep since I was trying to keep my eyes open too. I don't blame him, like someone said, with Randy's "Yo dawg,I give you props man and Paula's I love you, the audience loves you, blah, blah blah, it's all I can do to watch this nonsense anymore.
EVeryone needs to remember , Simon pays the bills....all of them, so he's not there to collect a salary. He's there to write the checks. He needs to have some respect shown to him, after all, he is the only one that has the courage and vocabulary to say what all of us are thinking. I respect his opinion and the contestants should also.
I really think he is bored stiff with the booing from dit wit sitting next to him and Randy's crap! By the way...I have never heard of Randy Jackson, what did he do anyway? Paula is just a has been that sounds like a parrot. I think this will be our last season of this or maybe they just didn't have a Reubin or Fantasia this time around. None of them are knocking me out though. All I really do want is for "Mr. Attitude" to get thrown off with his disrespect toward Simon and basically the whole world. Thanks for listening

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •