The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current (494)
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Any word on theme tonight?
Last week we got spoilers from a person who was there--but it seems A.I. cracked down on it this week. Sites I saw searching on the web were shut down
Flairmarq
1 messages
03-29-05 05:18 PM
This year's Justin Guarini?
I had a thought today. Something has been bugging at me ever since Constantine made the top 12. It hit me today - he's this year's J
geekboy
15 messages
03-30-05 03:56 PM
East coast thread spoiler alert
Okay, let's start..................................- ..............................................................................................
Flairmarq
0 messages
03-30-05 09:25 PM
American Idol Kid Pictures - Guess Who's Who
This is from TV Guide. Match the kid picture with the Top 12 Idol. Post your answers. http://usera.imagecave.com/ricky/idol_k- ds2
Ricky
5 messages
03-31-05 07:24 AM
Was it Randy or Simon?
Can someone please help me? There is a HUGE debate going on at my work right now about the judges comments last night. Who said they would replace
rudyheu73
9 messages
03-31-05 12:51 PM
scott-youre awful-GO HOME NOW!!!!
SCOTT HAS NO STAGE PRESENCE OR PERSONALITY. HE'S AN AROGANT WIGGER. YOU CAN TELL BY THE WAY HE TALKS. I AGREE WITH SIMON TONIGHT. HE SHOULD HAVE GON
ROTTIES
2 messages
03-31-05 02:44 PM
Was America high on what Paula is?
Scott is safe--Jessica is gone? I know Scott had fans, but enough to keep him in the competition? What gives? I figured Jessica had more fans
Flairmarq
6 messages
03-31-05 05:39 PM
Sign of the Apocalypse?
You know, I just checked my notes from last night's show and... I don't think Randy used the word "Dawg" once! %0
ginger
12 messages
04-01-05 10:38 AM
Paula to be on the Tonight Show 4/1/05
Let's see her ability to form sentences tonight, and discuss tomorrow! Remember Farrah Fawcett on Letterman a few years ago? Pau
Ellehcar71
4 messages
04-02-05 00:38 AM
simon on carrie
ok, i might be wrong but this is my opinion. the way simon keeps on giving TOO positive comments about carrie is weird. i feel like he'
kittykat_08
3 messages
04-02-05 01:12 PM
Scott Savol's shoud be kicked off this act is not the act of an American Idol not in my American book of ethics and the complex of ideals, beliefs, or standards that characterizes or pervades a group, community, or people that represent America
PeopleNews Idol Scott Savol's Rap Sheet Exposed Friday Apr 01, 2005 8:00am EST By Stephen M. Silverman Scott Sa
boopsie
20 messages
04-02-05 01:22 PM
Bo Bice Theory - Final 9
I hereby declare on 4/1/05 (no April Fools joke this time) at 9:40 am CST, Bo Bice will sing a slower song/ballad on Tuesday night, 4%
geekboy
4 messages
04-02-05 01:23 PM
Simon's prediction for Carrie
We all heard Simon's extremely premature prediction about Carrie winning, and his additionally whacky prediction of her sales figures - TWO WEEKS
geekboy
22 messages
04-03-05 06:04 PM
Nadia Turner
Hello all - This message is a rally cry for all of my fellow Nadia fans to come to her aide next week and get her out of the bottom three.
geekboy
12 messages
04-04-05 12:57 PM
Am I the only one...
Who just isn't that impressed with Carrie? She can stay on tune, most of the time, yes, but so can alot of people who have musica
Risti
15 messages
04-04-05 03:22 PM
WAKE UP PEOPLE
YOU ALL NEED TO LISTEN TO SIMON HE IS 99% RIGHT ON WHAT HE SAYS ON HOW HE JUDGE'S .. THEY SHOULD BE BASED ON EVERY PERFORMANCE WEEKLY NOT JUST GOO
sandgirl629
1 messages
04-06-05 02:45 PM
im so pissed its not even funny
Ive never cried in american idol til last night. Why did they vote mikayla off? she is the only one with personality and it is so stupid that she co
duff161821
40 messages
04-06-05 04:25 PM
SIMON is going through the motions.
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed Simon's complete lack of interest this season? I'm not sure whether it's this season's finalis
BoBoSYD
3 messages
04-06-05 11:03 PM
What is Paula high on??
Anyone catch how Paula was acting when she was talking to Randy after Anwar's performance. When she starts explaining her point, she's not reall
wonka187
39 messages
04-06-05 11:24 PM
Carrie snubbed!!
Ok.. maybe I am just bias, BUT.. did ANYONE notice, that Paula (eventho she may not remember 2morrow) to EVERYone, BUT Carrie?!! I wa
ChaTTerBoxX
8 messages
04-07-05 08:54 PM
Major Spoilers for tonight
Spoiler alert ........................................ ........................................ .......................................
Flairmarq
1 messages
04-12-05 11:05 AM
Kelly Clarkson new CD
Ok well this CD is new to me anyway since I only listen to NPR and Howard Stern*. Anyway the they played a clip of Kelly's top 5 (?) song %
DontGetMeStarted
6 messages
04-13-05 10:49 AM
Wow
Talk about an image change. http://www.jimverraros.com/ geekboy
geekboy
12 messages
04-13-05 03:09 PM
Paula's Drunka$$ Comment of the week
I had to LOL when she asked Vonzell, "Did you sing that an octave higher than Denise?" That either shows how totally blitzed she was or she d
bostonrobfan
1 messages
04-13-05 08:11 PM
Anwar Love Thread
Anwar Robinson was amazing singing "Wonderful World" He took a song that I couldn't imagine anyone besides Louis Armstrong singing and gave
MarleyCat
26 messages
04-14-05 09:49 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current (494)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •