The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Was it Randy or Simon?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

rudyheu73 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-31-05, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rudyheu73 Click to send private message to rudyheu73 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Was it Randy or Simon?"
Can someone please help me? There is a HUGE debate going on at my work right now about the judges comments last night. Who said they would replace Nadia with Scott (in the bottom 3)? Was it Randy or Simon? I could swear it was Randy, but now I'm not sure. If no one knows, I guess I will watch the recording when I get home from work. Anyone know for certain?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Was it Randy or Simon? badger 03-31-05 1
 RE: Was it Randy or Simon? kellyval99 03-31-05 2
 RE: Was it Randy or Simon? geekboy 03-31-05 3
   RE: Was it Randy or Simon? ginger 03-31-05 4
       RE: Was it Randy or Simon? Glow 03-31-05 5
           RE: Was it Randy or Simon? geekboy 03-31-05 8
       RE: Was it Randy or Simon? seahorse 03-31-05 6
           RE: Was it Randy or Simon? ginger 03-31-05 9
 RE: Was it Randy or Simon? lovwigglesworth 03-31-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-31-05, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Was it Randy or Simon?"
pretty sure it was simon. but i wasn't paying full attention, so i could be wrong.

kellyval99 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-31-05, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kellyval99 Click to send private message to kellyval99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Was it Randy or Simon?"
Without a doubt, I can say it was Randy. He was the only one asked.

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-31-05, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Was it Randy or Simon?"
It was Randy. only Paula and Randy were asked that question.

100% positive.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-31-05, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Was it Randy or Simon?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-05 AT 12:19 PM (EST)

I saw Simon say it.

ETA: And, come to think of it, Seaturtle then asked Scott how he felt about that, and Scott just kind of shrugged in an "I'll-just-stalk-Simon's-relatives-and-kill-them-all-slowly" kind of way, and Seaturtle challenged Scott to prove Simon wrong next week, and Scott just kind of shrugged in an "Yeah, fvck off, Little Buddy" kind of way.

Simon says.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Was it Randy or Simon?"
Yeppers. It was Simon. I can rewatch it later if y'all would like.

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-31-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Was it Randy or Simon?"
You're right.

i was wrong.

i just rewatched it!

geekboy

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Was it Randy or Simon?"
Well at least you have laid off "Seahorse".

Handcrafted by RollDdice

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Was it Randy or Simon?"

I didn't even think of that til now.

You're much better now that Dunkelfish is gone.

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-31-05, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Was it Randy or Simon?"
When the three were standing there, Ryan asked the judges if they would replace any of the three with anyone else. Randy and Paula avoided the question out of respect for the other contestants and Simon said replace Nadia with Scott.
After Nadia sat down, then Randy said that neither of these two (meaning Anwar and Jessica left standing there) should be in the bottom three.
So both of them said the bottom three was wrong, but Simon is the one who was specific about one of them should have been Scott.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •