The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SIMON is going through the motions."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

BoBoSYD 111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-06-05, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BoBoSYD Click to send private message to BoBoSYD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SIMON is going through the motions."
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed Simon's complete lack of interest this season?
I'm not sure whether it's this season's finalists or the show itself but I think Simon is definitely show signs of wear and tear.
He looks completely disinterested in what's happening around him - especially in front of him - and seems to be showing up for work just so he can collect his pay.
He's the only judge that has anything relevant to say.
And HE'S bored...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SIMON is going through the moti... bacon 04-06-05 1
   RE: SIMON is going through the moti... BoBoSYD 04-06-05 2
 RE: SIMON is going through the moti... Bebo 04-06-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-06-05, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SIMON is going through the motions."
I think you're right, but I think it's being done for a reason. After a while you can't help but get totally disinterested when the two people sitting beside you are complete idiots. I mean, when you can actually sit there and succesfully articulate what's wrong/right with the people on stage yet, the other two judges get by with saying things like "It was ayyyight dawg" or "The audience loves you, I love you, everybody loves you!", it tends to, I assume, get on your nerves after a while.

BoBoSYD 111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-06-05, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BoBoSYD Click to send private message to BoBoSYD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SIMON is going through the motions."
See that what's I keep saying to people!
When are they going to have auditions for American Idol JUDGE?
I mean, I can do what Randy and Paula do. No sweat!
If they sit me in the middle chair at the Judges' table I'll say all or any combination of the following:
"You're beautiful. Good job! The audience loves you. I love your voice. Good job! Oh Simon. Shut up Simon. Good job!"
*and perhaps given recent events I could also say*
"Can someone drive me home, I'm not allowed behind the wheel for a while...but Good job!"

If the sit me first at the Judges' table I have no problem with saying:
"That was aiight dawg. It was just aiiight."
I mean I think I can say it if I pretend I'm having a stroke.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-05, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SIMON is going through the motions."
Already being discussed here: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID69/346.shtml

Locking this as a duplicate.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •