The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Was America high on what Paula is? "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-31-05, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Was America high on what Paula is? "
Scott is safe--Jessica is gone? I know Scott had fans, but enough to keep him in the competition? What gives? I figured Jessica had more fans than Scott. And was I the only one who's PTTE list was screwed up because of this?

"The Simon of the Wabash Valley"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Was America high on what Paula ... Ricky 03-31-05 1
 RE: Was America high on what Paula ... Pretty_Kitty 03-31-05 2
   RE: Was America high on what Paula ... love2smile 03-31-05 3
 RE: Was America high on what Paula ... Femme 03-31-05 4
 RE: Was America high on what Paula ... Fishercat 03-31-05 5
 RE: Was America high on what Paula ... Tahj 03-31-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-31-05, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Was America high on what Paula is? "
Scott is an underdog. America loves the underdog. Didn't you ever see Rocky ?

In the end, those of us that walk away winning, win more than just a loss - Audrey, Apprentice loser

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-31-05, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Was America high on what Paula is? "
I'm a Scott fan but I am Very disapointed that Jessica is gone I think she had one of the best voices It should have Anwar he's a snoozfest

love2smile 194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-31-05, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail love2smile Click to send private message to love2smile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Was America high on what Paula is? "
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-05 AT 12:22 PM (EST)

I agree it should have been Anwar.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-31-05, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Was America high on what Paula is? "
Almost more troubling than Jessica going home is the fact that Scott didn't even appear in the bottom three. That baffles me. If he had made it through by the skin of his teeth, that's one thing, but clearly it was a rout.

Femme

i she be your girlfriend

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-31-05, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Was America high on what Paula is? "
I don't think it is that much of a shock. Anthony wasn't in the bottom three either, and I thought he was lackluster and, just not that good overall (in comparison to the rest). Jessica just seems to be in the Carrie market (not necessarily country, but I think they would appeal to a similar base. I could be wrong), Anwar is boring beyond belief, a lot of choices there.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-31-05, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Was America high on what Paula is? "
Like Simon said, Jessica doesn't have that likeability factor. I agree with him. There's just something about her. I don't think she should have been voted off, however.

Did anyone notice how nervous Scott was last night? He was rocking back and forth in his seat. He's gonna have a heart attack during one of these elimination shows.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •