The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sign of the Apocalypse?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-05, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sign of the Apocalypse?"
You know, I just checked my notes from last night's show and...

I don't think Randy used the word "Dawg" once!

I'm worried about him now.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sign of the Apocalypse? Flairmarq 03-30-05 1
   RE: Sign of the Apocalypse? ginger 03-30-05 2
       RE: Sign of the Apocalypse? Reeflex7 03-30-05 4
           RE: Sign of the Apocalypse? Tahj 03-31-05 8
               RE: Sign of the Apocalypse? volsfan 03-31-05 11
                   RE: Sign of the Apocalypse? ginger 04-01-05 12
 RE: Sign of the Apocalypse? Loquatrix 03-30-05 3
   RE: Sign of the Apocalypse? niteowl 03-31-05 5
 RE: Sign of the Apocalypse? samboohoo 03-31-05 6
   RE: Sign of the Apocalypse? Flairmarq 03-31-05 7
       RE: Sign of the Apocalypse? nailbone 03-31-05 9
           RE: Sign of the Apocalypse? Tahj 03-31-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-30-05, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sign of the Apocalypse?"
So much for the Idol drinking game--dawg meant a drink every time. Now great is going to be the word to drink to.

"The Simon of the Wabash Valley"

03-30-05, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sign of the Apocalypse?"
Suggested alternatives: "Aiight" or "Pitchy"

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-30-05, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sign of the Apocalypse?"
Might I suggest Simon saying "If I'm being honest..."

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-31-05, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sign of the Apocalypse?"
How about "good job" or Paula favorite, "Real fine job."

Moves courtesy of Syren

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sign of the Apocalypse?"
May I suggest using "karoke bar" as one of the Simon quotes.

04-01-05, 10:38 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Sign of the Apocalypse?"
Yes, we need to buy Simon a new set of similes for Xmas. The wedding singer, the cruise ship singer, the karaoke bar singer comparisons have all been flogged to death.

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-30-05, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sign of the Apocalypse?"
I noticed that Randy has developed a strange habit of calling the guys "baby" and the girls "dude".

niteowl 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-31-05, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl Click to send private message to niteowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sign of the Apocalypse?"
>I noticed that Randy has developed
>a strange habit of calling
>the guys "baby" and the
>girls "dude".

OOPS! I think I saw him drinking from Paula's Coke cup!! Pass some to Simon...;)

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sign of the Apocalypse?"
I'm sure "dawg" will be "back" next week.

Crowned by Pooh. Decorated by Syren

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-31-05, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sign of the Apocalypse?"
Nice suggestions for a drinking game. When a person cracks his/her voice drink. When they hit a high note keep drinking until they finish. Any other suggestions?

"The Simon of the Wabash Valley"

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Sign of the Apocalypse?"
When they hit a high note keep drinking until they finish.

Better watch out there. One of Anwar's 13-second power notes could kill someone.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-31-05, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sign of the Apocalypse?"
Yeah, it could shatter your drinking glass and make you bleed to death.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •