The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What is Paula high on??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

wonka187 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-29-05, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wonka187 Click to send private message to wonka187 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What is Paula high on??"
Anyone catch how Paula was acting when she was talking to Randy after Anwar's performance. When she starts explaining her point, she's not really making eye contact, she's looking down and her head is all bobbing aroung...she looks totally wasted. Maybe its just me, but I don't think so. If any of you have Tivo, go back and watch that part and give me your opinions.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What is Paula high on?? wonka187 03-29-05 1
   RE: What is Paula high on?? pheeann 03-29-05 2
 RE: What is Paula high on?? uberspoon 03-30-05 3
   RE: What is Paula high on?? niteowl 03-30-05 4
 RE: What is Paula high on?? smiley 03-30-05 5
 RE: What is Paula high on?? samboohoo 03-30-05 6
 RE: What is Paula high on?? blacknwhitedog 03-30-05 7
 RE: What is Paula high on?? kbpc3949 03-30-05 8
   RE: What is Paula high on?? Reeflex7 03-30-05 13
       RE: What is Paula high on?? fairyprincess 03-30-05 15
           RE: What is Paula high on?? Reeflex7 03-30-05 18
 RE: What is Paula high on?? angelworth29 03-30-05 9
 RE: What is Paula high on?? Bebo 03-30-05 10
 RE: What is Paula high on?? thndrkttn 03-30-05 11
   RE: What is Paula high on?? kbpc3949 03-30-05 12
 I think she might have MS DontGetMeStarted 03-30-05 14
   Doubtful Bebo 03-31-05 19
       RE: Doubtful DontGetMeStarted 04-01-05 21
 even on TVGuide.com tamarama 03-30-05 16
   RE: even on TVGuide.com claybemine 03-30-05 17
 RE: What is Paula high on?? mom2fivemonkees 03-31-05 20
   RE: What is Paula high on?? PreacherWife 04-02-05 24
 RE: What is Paula high on?? seahorse 04-02-05 22
   RE: What is Paula high on?? DontGetMeStarted 04-02-05 23
       RE: What is Paula high on?? bostonrobfan 04-04-05 28
 RE: What is Paula high on?? badger 04-02-05 25
   RE: What is Paula high on?? KLicK 04-03-05 26
       RE: What is Paula high on?? seahorse 04-03-05 27
           RE: What is Paula high on?? newsie 04-05-05 29
               RE: What is Paula high on?? jenlee012976 04-05-05 30
                   RE: What is Paula high on?? opinionated 04-05-05 31
                       RE: What is Paula high on?? PreacherWife 04-06-05 33
                           RE: What is Paula high on?? DontGetMeStarted 04-06-05 35
                       RE: What is Paula high on?? ElroyJetson 04-06-05 36
 RE: What is Paula high on?? sandgirl629 04-06-05 32
 Anxiety pills Breezy 04-06-05 34
   RE: Anxiety pills DontGetMeStarted 04-06-05 37
       RE: Anxiety pills ginger 04-06-05 38
           RE: Anxiety pills misngoodrock 04-06-05 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wonka187 4 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-05, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wonka187 Click to send private message to wonka187 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
Then watch her when she spoke after Scott's performance...she seems totally out of it.

pheeann 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-29-05, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pheeann Click to send private message to pheeann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
I've thought she was high most of this season and even some of last season (when she was wearing the arm support). I thought, maybe pain meds for the arm, and I've heard she has back problems but can't she stay somewhat straight for the show? She's making an ##### of herself. Then I read this today on MSN:

http://music.msn.com/tv/hotgossip3

Bizarre.

uberspoon 173 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uberspoon Click to send private message to uberspoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
It would appear Paula Abdul has gone away, only to be replaced by her evil twin- Paula Nicole Smith.

niteowl 199 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 06:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl Click to send private message to niteowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
Okay, I have NEVER seen her this f*&%%$#d up! She was scary, I was waiting for her to pass out and fall face-forward. Man, the other judges must be so sick of her! But you have to give her credit for paying attention most of the time...

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-30-05, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought she was off her tree last night.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-05, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
I said the same thing the whole night. I can't remember when it happened, but she turned to Randy and said, "You've been with me the whole time . . ." That is classic "drunk" talk right there.

Crowned by Pooh. Decorated by Syren

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
Rum & Coke

2005 NCAA Biggest Wuss Award

kbpc3949 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-30-05, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kbpc3949 Click to send private message to kbpc3949 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
She seriously needed some help last night forming her sentences. Did anyone notice that she told Constantine that that was his best male performance? Hmmmm? Have another Paula!

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
LOL, I caught that one too. I also noticed the "classic drunk talk" that Samboohoo pointed out, after Anwar's abysmal attempt at RKelly. Speaking of which, I also think she's "beer-goggling" for some of these performances (what do you call beer goggles for the ears?) because she's just in love with everyone, no matter how putrid their performance is. It's so obvious that she's buzzing on something that the show is going to have to address it sooner or later.

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-30-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
>LOL, I caught that one too.
> I also noticed the
>"classic drunk talk" that Samboohoo
>pointed out, after Anwar's abysmal
>attempt at RKelly. Speaking
>of which, I also think
>she's "beer-goggling" for some of
>these performances (what do you
>call beer goggles for the
>ears?) because she's just in
>love with everyone, no matter
>how putrid their performance is.
> It's so obvious that
>she's buzzing on something that
>the show is going to
>have to address it sooner
>or later.

BEER MUFFS ??

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
Thank you.

angelworth29 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-30-05, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail angelworth29 Click to send private message to angelworth29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
What? You've never heard the song "I Can Believe I Can Fly"? I had to call my friend that's in nursing school to see if she could tell what she was on.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
I'll include links to last week's Paula substance abuse thread and then lock it, so we can consolidate our discussion on what appears to be a trend in bizarre behavior (even for Paula).

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID69/316.shtml

"If there was ever a time you wanted permission to run over a clown . . . ."

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-30-05, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What is Paula high on??"

EVERY time she spoke my husband turned to me and said "Yeah, she's drunk."

I am surprised that Simon doesn't crack on her about it. "Paula your whisky breath is simply dreadful."

kbpc3949 16 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kbpc3949 Click to send private message to kbpc3949 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
The really bad part is there is so many people didn't even notice! uh....helloooooo!

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-30-05, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "I think she might have MS"
I know this is a stretch but I know a few people who have it and they are on MAJOR medication for it and get kind of loopy but can still 'function' so the appear normal (well a f'd/u normal) if you didn't know. Both have told me that it's (MS) is becoming really widespread.. probably is the same amount of people statistically but there are so many baby boomers that it's more of the population is my guess.

I venture this guess (which is probably a denial of reality, lol!) because I find it REALLY hard to believe that the producers and network etc would put the major amounts of money on the line that American Idol reaps in. If Janet's booby caused a stir can you imagine what the FCC police would do if the kids (the biggest voting block) were desensitized to an addicts behavior?
jmo

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Doubtful"
As someone who has quite a bit of experience with this disease, I doubt it. While sometimes the fatigue (either brought on by the disease or the medication) can slur speech, her behavior was not typical of someone with MS.

04-01-05, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Doubtful"
Sigh,
well then maybe the Donald should visit her.

I just can't believe they would take the risk of a meltdown by doing live shows...

Paula, Your Fired!

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-30-05, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "even on TVGuide.com"
http://www.tvguide.com/tv/watercooler/

I confess, I love the website.

In today's watercooler, they recap last night's AI & make a few jabs about Paula being on the drink.

claybemine 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail claybemine Click to send private message to claybemine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: even on TVGuide.com"
Are you telling me that not everyone has noticed Paula. My word. Half of the time she doesn't even make sense. She is out of it for sure.

mom2fivemonkees 9 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2fivemonkees Click to send private message to mom2fivemonkees Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
Oh my goodness - I guess being nearly 50 and having 5 kids ranging in age from 18 down to 6 has completely destroyed MY sense of reality - I just thought Paula was "energetic"!!!! HA!! Sorry guys, but you have burst my bubble! Just kidding - all my kids LOVE AI and they are all yacking and screaming and I guess I wouldn't notice if Simon did a strip tease - yea I would - he's gorgeous!! LOL!

PreacherWife 12 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-05, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PreacherWife Click to send private message to PreacherWife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
>Oh my goodness - I guess
>being nearly 50 and having
>5 kids ranging in age
>from 18 down to 6
>has completely destroyed MY sense
>of reality - I just
>thought Paula was "energetic"!!!!
>HA!! Sorry guys, but
>you have burst my bubble!
> Just kidding - all
>my kids LOVE AI and
>they are all yacking and
>screaming and I guess I
>wouldn't notice if Simon did
>a strip tease - yea
>I would - he's gorgeous!!
> LOL!

LOL. One can tell he does work out!

Anyway...I figured Paula was an alcoholic because why else would she hit a vehicle and keep going? She was probably drunk.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-05, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
I saw Paula on the Leno show. She talked like she was high on drugs. Her speech was slurred. I really think she is high on something.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

04-02-05, 12:35 PM (EST)
23. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
That was, um, an interesting appearance. Arms flapping unable to form sentences, yammering on about all of her accidents... It sounded like she had a mouth full of cotton..... I still am holding out a small part of me thinking that its not 'just' being drunk. It's embarrassing listening to her like it's somehow intimate and primal. I don't like it... maybe it's just thinking back fearing is that how *I* sounded when I used to party? Ugh disgusting.

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-04-05, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
I saw her on Leno, too. She was even worse than her worst AI performance. Wow. It was really embarrassing to see. I hope she gets help soon.

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-02-05, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
poor paula. she's becoming miss haversham, and it scares me.

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-03-05, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
Paula was on Nick's Kids' Choice Awards and had similarly whacked out behavior (AI won for best TV Show).

It's just embarrassing.

It's odd, though, that Randy, Ryan, and Simon don't just keep her away from the mike!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-05, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
Maybe they have no control on her outside appearances.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

newsie 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-05, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsie Click to send private message to newsie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
she is sooooo high on oxycontin....better watch it paula..that stuff kills

jenlee012976 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-05-05, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jenlee012976 Click to send private message to jenlee012976 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
High or not, I am sick of her and Randy. Can't they think of something origional to say? I have been an Idol addict but am ready to detox. Simon needs to do some re-arranging and get rid of them. We need new blood. Simon says pretty much what others are thinking (with a few execptions) and he deserves the respect as the owner of the show that foots all of the bills (I assume).
What use to be entertaining when one of them would take exception with him is now insulting and boring.
Did any notice tonight that he said "let's not get carried away you two" then just pretty much gave a one word opinion from then on. Yep! some changes need to be made, quick!

opinionated 151 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-05, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail opinionated Click to send private message to opinionated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
Simon is not the owner of the show--that's Simon Fuller, I believe. Can someone jump in and clear this up?

Anyway, I agree with what you're saying about Randy and Paula. Not only are their comments generally worthless, but they never give Simon the chance to say all that he has to say, and he's the only one with something worthwhile to contribute. Paula constantly interrupts him, but he never interrupts her or Randy.

They should get rid of Randy and Paula and replace them with Gene Simmons--he was by far the best guest judge they've ever had, and he had legitimate things to say (I couldn't believe it while I was watching it--I thought Gene Simmons would suck).

PreacherWife 12 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-05, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PreacherWife Click to send private message to PreacherWife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
and he's
>the only one with something
>worthwhile to contribute. Paula
>constantly interrupts him, but he
>never interrupts her or Randy.
>
>

You know, you are right. What I would like to see is them take turns with their reactions to the contestants. Randy go first then next time Paula go first etc.

04-06-05, 12:05 PM (EST)
35. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
Remember (last season??) when they switched seats so they spoke in a different order.. That was great Simon went first as I recall and didn't get interrupted. I wonder why they didn't keep that up.. at least once in a while. I'd rather have Gladys Night or Debbie Gibson that Paula's inane blathering.

Sigh, she's NOT forever our girl....

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-06-05, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
nd replace them with Gene Simmons--he was by far the best guest judge they've ever had

I thought Quentin Tarantino was really good too (last season).

Elroy Jetson

sandgirl629 4 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-05, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sandgirl629 Click to send private message to sandgirl629 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: What is Paula high on??"
>Anyone catch how Paula was acting
>when she was talking to
>Randy after Anwar's performance. When
>she starts explaining her point,
>she's not really making eye
>contact, she's looking down and
>her head is all bobbing
>aroung...she looks totally wasted. Maybe
>its just me, but I
>don't think so. If any
>of you have Tivo, go
>back and watch that part
>and give me your opinions.
>
SHE ALWAYS LOOKS LIKE THAT, IAM SURE SHE IS BUT ARENT ALL FAMOUSE PEOPLE ON SOMETHING? SHE IS A BIG FAKE IN MY BOOK TRYING TO GET THE VIEWERS TO LIKE HER ALL THE WAY

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-05, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Anxiety pills"
I think I heard them say this, this morning on the radio. I've done a quick search and nothing is popping up online. Anyone else hear this?

04-06-05, 04:32 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Anxiety pills"
I want some.
j/k
I think.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-05, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Anxiety pills"
Heck, like so many of us, Paula's just high on life in America!

And I am a toucan.

misngoodrock 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-05, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail misngoodrock Click to send private message to misngoodrock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Anxiety pills"
I don't think it's being high on life, LOL. But I did see her on a talk show (Regis or Tony, can't remember) and he speech was slurred then as well. And her eyes look a little droopy. Whatever she is on I hope she gets off. She's a little difficult to listen to.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •