The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Carrie snubbed!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ChaTTerBoxX 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-05-05, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChaTTerBoxX Click to send private message to ChaTTerBoxX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Carrie snubbed!!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-05 AT 11:45 PM (EST)

Ok.. maybe I am just bias, BUT.. did ANYONE notice, that Paula (eventho she may not remember 2morrow)stood up for EVERYone, BUT Carrie?!! I was alittle aggravated by that SNUB! I just think that she is afraid that Carrie will be a bigger star than she ever was! We all know she is the CLASSIC has - been. I just really noticed that even in the bad performances (Scott, Anthony, Nadia, Anwar, Bo & Nikko) :gag: that Paula stood, clapped, & swayed (tho.. it may have been alcohol induced), but when Carrie was up, who was one of the ONLY good ones tonite, she just SAT & then concentrated more on her outfit than her performance -- it was really cute tho. I mean, come on... Simon has loved her from the beginning... is Paula Jealous. Let me know if you noticed it to, I'm curious!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Carrie snubbed!! seahorse 04-06-05 1
   RE: Carrie snubbed!! AtlantisRoyal 04-06-05 2
       RE: Carrie snubbed!! ChaTTerBoxX 04-06-05 3
 RE: Carrie snubbed!! bacon 04-06-05 4
   RE: Carrie snubbed!! AtlantisRoyal 04-06-05 5
 Moved Bebo 04-06-05 6
 RE: Carrie snubbed!! green eyed girl 04-06-05 7
 RE: Carrie snubbed!! 46andfullofpicks 04-07-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-05, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Carrie snubbed!!"
Actually, i think Paula was not high tonight whether on drugs or alcohol. To me, Carrie's performance was pretty weak and maybe Paula just didn't like it.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

AtlantisRoyal 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-06-05, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AtlantisRoyal Click to send private message to AtlantisRoyal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Carrie snubbed!!"
It's been pretty obvious to me for a while that Paula doesn't want Carrie to win. Twice last week she said that she loved Carrie "when she sings country". She made sure to qualify it; thus pigeon-holing Carrie in the country genre (even though her best performance was "Alone" IMO). For the past couple of weeks she has also been overly effusive to contestants who clearly had some major pitch problems.

ChaTTerBoxX 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-06-05, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChaTTerBoxX Click to send private message to ChaTTerBoxX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Carrie snubbed!!"
AtlantisRoyal,

I agree with you! She just needs some rehab & then she can start all over! She would LOVE Carrie to!

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-06-05, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Carrie snubbed!!"
No offense, but I think we should be examining why Paula is standing for the other 8 contestants and not why she isn't standing for Carrie. Nobody had a performance worthy of standing up for last night. Plus, I'm glad that Carrie is actually getting snubbed by someone because Simon does enough butt-kissing on her behalf so that it balances out.

AtlantisRoyal 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-06-05, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AtlantisRoyal Click to send private message to AtlantisRoyal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Carrie snubbed!!"
Simon has made it clear that he thinks Carrie should win, but he still criticizes her when he thinks she needs it (like he did last night). Paula has no criticism for her favorites, and I think that's a problem.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-05, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Moved"
Since this message is about an individual contestant, I've moved it to the correct forum.

green eyed girl 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-06-05, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail green%20eyed%20girl Click to send private message to green%20eyed%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Carrie snubbed!!"
I really don't think there was anything special about Carrie's performance last night. She has a beautiful voice, but no stage presence at all. I also don't think Bo did a bad job last night for someone who knows very little about musicals.

46andfullofpicks 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-07-05, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 46andfullofpicks Click to send private message to 46andfullofpicks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Carrie snubbed!!"
I totally agree. I think the fur was flying. carrie looks pure and innocent and I think Paula feels threatened by that.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •