The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wow"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-07-05, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wow"
Talk about an image change.

http://www.jimverraros.com/

geekboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Wow sharonk52 04-07-05 1
 RE: Wow Spidey 04-07-05 2
 RE: Wow Breezy 04-07-05 3
 RE: Wow mrc 04-07-05 4
   RE: Wow Wheezy 04-08-05 5
       RE: Wow mrc 04-08-05 6
   RE: Wow udg 04-13-05 12
 RE: Wow Ellehcar71 04-08-05 7
 RE: Wow Harrison 04-08-05 8
 RE: Wow LibraRising 04-08-05 9
   RE: Wow DawnOfTheDead 04-10-05 10
 RE: Wow seahorse 04-12-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sharonk52 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-07-05, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharonk52 Click to send private message to sharonk52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Wow"
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-05 AT 01:38 PM (EST)

Listened to the song "you turn it on" ---not bad Jim, not bad at all. Verry verry different from his appearance on AI.
He may become a big hit with the young ladies since he changed his looks. Or maybe I should have said young teens of both gender?

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-05, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Wow"
Wow indeed. That so doesn't even look like the same person.

Even though I thought his voice was lacking for AI, if he does the right kind of songs, it may work out for him.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-05, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Wow"
That's some change.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy. Sigpic by Syren.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Wow"
Jim won the hearts all across America as a featured performer on the 2002 American Idols Live Tour, but his popularity really soared after he came "out" in The Advocate in January 2003. Jim's young fans, both gay and straight, not only embraced the disclosure, but verily celebrated it, proudly signaling the broader acceptance of gays among the next generation.

Who says "verily" in a PR blurb?

A Nefarious Dice Creation

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Wow"

Besides me?

I can think of 2 others.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Wow"
You should get the hamster to say "verily." Bob would freak.

A Nefarious Dice Creation

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-13-05, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Wow"

Someone with a small vocabulary and a large thesaurus.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Ellehcar71 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-05, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ellehcar71 Click to send private message to Ellehcar71 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Wow"
Yes, wow.

You know, Anthony has always kinda reminded me of Jim - sweet back story, boy-ish looks, and not a great singer. Trying to imagine this an Anthony in a few years...having a hard time going there

...having a hard time believing this is Jim! I'll only believe it's him when I see him performing his song in sign language in his first video.....

but I don't suppose pretending to be an AI1 reject would be really beneficial, so I guess I'll believe it.

Harrison 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-05, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Harrison Click to send private message to Harrison Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Wow"
I really hope he overcomes his distaste for having his picture taken...

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-08-05, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Wow"
I think I posted this in another thread (can't remember) but Jim also got a big role in an indie film.

He was smart to find his niche (like R.J.). It's really a better route than trying to make yourself into a superstar. I was LMAO when Paula said all the contestants should have no problem getting a record deal after the show.

It's embarassing, but I think my Paula Abdul poster is still in my parent's attic somewhere.

DawnOfTheDead 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-10-05, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DawnOfTheDead Click to send private message to DawnOfTheDead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Wow"
Goodness, Chrissie Hynde has really hit the skids hasn't she?

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-05, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Wow"
I hardly recognized him.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •