The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Scott=New Mikala?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-14-05, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Scott=New Mikala?"
Seriously, how many lives does this guy have? I was sure after the arrest was made public that he would have been voted off immediately. But my assumption is that the voting public didn't get that news. Any clues as why he is still here after a horrible performances week after week? And why of Nadia?

"The Simon of the Wabash Valley"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Scott=New Mikala? nailbone 04-14-05 1
 RE: Scott=New Mikala? aquariaqueen 04-14-05 2
 RE: Scott=New Mikala? Tahj 04-14-05 3
 RE: Scott=New Mikala? TARugh 04-14-05 4
 RE: Scott=New Mikala? true 04-15-05 5
   RE: Scott=New Mikala? JustTryinToBeReal 04-16-05 6
       RE: Scott=New Mikala? mrc 04-18-05 9
 RE: Scott=New Mikala? seahorse 04-16-05 7
 RE: Scott=New Mikala? ginger 04-18-05 8
 Your My Boy Red survivorscott 04-21-05 10
 RE: Scott=New Mikala? DonnaLynn 04-25-05 11
 RE: Scott=New Mikala? okaychatt 04-27-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-05, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Scott=New Mikala?"
I was sure after the arrest was made public that he would have been voted off immediately. But my assumption is that the voting public didn't get that news.

Or maybe they did get that news, decided it was old and immaterial, and ignored it.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-14-05, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Scott=New Mikala?"
Even though I have a hunch that this post will be locked for repetive reasons...

I wonder if there are a lot of low class, Jerry Springer watching idiots that want to keep Scott in it and vote all their caller minutes away.

Maybe there are a lot of clear headed people wondering if it's possible to skew votes...........

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-14-05, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Scott=New Mikala?"
I'm thinking Jasmine Trias on this one. She stayed a lot longer than she should have because of the Hawaiian block voting. There must be an Ohio block that is keeping him in, much to my chagrin.

Moves courtesy of Syren

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-14-05, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARugh Click to send private message to TARugh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Scott=New Mikala?"
I don't understand how Scott is being compared to Mikalah here. Scott had a record and a 1 face expression. Mikalah was just goofy.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-05, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Scott=New Mikala?"
I think I get what you mean by the comparison. Thing is, Mikalah left when she should have, and Scott is wearing out his welcome. The longer his percentage of the voters keeps him in the competition, the more the rest of us don't like him. People who thought he was ok in the beginning are really getting annoyed that he's still there. It can only get worse from here. For his careers sake, I hope he leaves soon, or he will be so hated that he'll never sell anything.

JustTryinToBeReal 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-16-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustTryinToBeReal Click to send private message to JustTryinToBeReal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Scott=New Mikala?"
My family is looking forward to his 1st release - gonna buy it, enjoy it, and support Savol's dream of a better life for his son!
Furthermore, we do think that he has talent and hope he goes as far as he can in this competition. It would not bother us at all if he were crowned the next AI - or anyone else who is left for that matters. They are all gifted and represent well! We have just chosen to support Scott because we BELIEVE in him. Some will probably think that in posting this, that my family must be from one of those "Jerry Springer watching" ignorant noneducated sectors of this country! Hmmmm - what a intelligent compassionate comment to make! No, we have been blessed to travel internationally singing and making alot of people happy with our music! Whereas this only qualifies us to make our own opinion - we choose to do just that! My family is pulling for the big man!

There are definitely some Scottie haters posting here - same ones giving their opinion over and over!

Just so each of YOU know - there are still some Savol fans who have made their own intellient choice!

Keep it real - Sing on Scott!

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-05, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Scott=New Mikala?"
There are definitely some Scottie haters posting here

*raises hand*

A Nefarious Dice Creation

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-05, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Scott=New Mikala?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-05 AT 04:02 PM (EST)

The vast majority of voters never heard the news of Scott's problems with abuse and many who did do not think it is relevant.

Many voters want a normal guy next door type person to be an AI ie. someone overweight, not that great looking and Scott fits this desire.

Scott built a fan base from his first audition and many have stayed with him. His Ohio home are probably giving him a tremendous amount of votes.

Additionally , there is not that much difference in the talent level of the remaining contestants. If you have a fan base and can get 1/7 of the votes cast you remain in the compitition. Remember we vote for who we want to remain in the competition, not who is the poorest performer each week. So while the majority might think he is the poorest competitor left in the competition, his fan base is making sure he does not receive the fewest votes.

Although I agree Scott has had some of the weaker performances recently, but Nadia never set the world on fire recently either and her song selection hurt her this week, otherwise Scott probably would be gone.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Scott=New Mikala?"
I heard Scott was The New Black.

But then, I also heard black was The New Black.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-21-05, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Your My Boy Red"
I think he is this years John Stevens. Except there were more people who enjoyrd John than do Scott.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-25-05, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Scott=New Mikala?"
I totally agree about Scott wearing out his welcome... I don't think he "sings" good nor is he good on the eyes. Rueben wasn't good looking either, but at least he had pipes. I don't know how he got in the finals.

--Donna :~)

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-27-05, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Scott=New Mikala?"
<Seriously, how many lives does this guy have?

I suppose it depends on how many Scott clones are wandering around Cleveland. (Scarey thought!)

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •