The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kelly"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

SDidolfan 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-27-04, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SDidolfan Click to send private message to SDidolfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kelly"
Whats with Kelly gaining all that weight? & Dianna wearing that snug black dress... she looked like she was pregnant. well, she is 16, still lotsa baby fat.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Moved Bebo 05-27-04 1
   RE: Moved Shereebie 05-27-04 2
 RE: Kelly nailbone 05-27-04 3
 RE: Kelly Pensha26 05-27-04 4
 RE: Kelly MollyTV 05-27-04 5
   RE: Kelly CarCar22125 05-27-04 6
   Fantasia interview steppingrazor42 05-28-04 12
 RE: Kelly So_Opinionated 05-28-04 7
   RE: Kelly Canada Girl 05-29-04 15
 RE: Kelly probably clueless 05-28-04 8
 RE: Kelly Ricky 05-28-04 9
   RE: Kelly nailbone 05-28-04 10
       RE: Kelly Shereebie 05-28-04 11
           RE: Kelly So_Opinionated 05-29-04 13
           RE: Kelly greenmonstah 05-29-04 14
 RE: Kelly vkatz 05-29-04 16
 RE: Kelly udg 05-30-04 17
 Kelly looked gorgeous! HubbaHubba5 06-29-04 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-27-04, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Moved"
...from General Discussion to Individual forum.

Shereebie 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-27-04, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shereebie Click to send private message to Shereebie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Moved"
I thought Kelly looked gorgeous. I'm much more concerned about Ruben's weight. He seems to be gaining more as time goes by, and he looked very unhealthy last night.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-04, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kelly"
Kelly did look a bit on the chunky side, and the sleeveless dress didn't help. *channeling Larry* She's still beautiful, though.

I am seriously worried about Ruben, though. Holy carp, did he look huge!

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-27-04, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kelly"
Kelly looked like Kelly to me.
Ruben is HUGE. I think his people should start talking to him about getting some exercise in.
Diana.....you weren't supposed to notice the baby fat in the black dress. Thus the black dress.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-27-04, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kelly"
i thought after seeing the "first tryout" clips that both diana and fantasia had gained a ton of weight...but with all the stress i suppose they were eating up a storm.

yeah...ruben looked like he had a hard time walking out....i hadn't noticed this before. and he was out of breath before he started.

but it doesn't change overnight and people gotta "let people be themselves" no one can make you lose weight but yourself. and my guess is reuben is not ready.

molly

CarCar22125 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-27-04, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CarCar22125 Click to send private message to CarCar22125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kelly"
I think that Diana and Fantasia both have gained a lot of weight, because looking back at the auditions and earlier in the competition they were a lot thinner. Kelly looked the same, but Ruben really is getting BIG.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-28-04, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Fantasia interview"
I remember when Ryan interviewed her during the show once and asked her what she'd miss the most if she got voted off next she said "The food!!". Does anyone else remember that? I thought it was funny.

I think that at least in Fantasia and Diana's case, they're probably eating whatever they want at every meal and lovin' it.

As for Ruben, the poor guy probably can't go anywhere without getting a free rack of ribs. And I think Kelly is more at her natural weight, I think she tried to loose a little right after winning AI 1 but I remember reading that she refused to starve herself for fame. Good for her, I think she looks great!

On the other hand I think Tamyra looks TOO THIN, holy crap could she BE any skinnier?????

So_Opinionated 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-28-04, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail So_Opinionated Click to send private message to So_Opinionated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kelly"
Kelly did look about 5-10 pounds heavier but still great. I really like Reuben but his weight was the first thing I noticed as well. And today i saw a preview of the Jimmy Kimmel show and Reuben looked huge. I hope he considers his health soon. He's so young and he could end up with some serious health problems.
Do you think he's under a lot of pressure or just eating richer foods now that he has more money? Either way, i hope he makes a life change soon before he hurts himself.

Love ya Reuben, stay around for a while

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-29-04, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Kelly"
I saw the Jimmy Kimmel with Reuben and I agree, he looke d very very unhealthy, looked uncomfortable in his own skin.

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-04, 03:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kelly"
I’m not an avid AI follower but I did catch the finale for AI3 as well as the previous 2. There does seem to be some ‘chunking out’ in the group.

Its too bad they don’t visit the boards here and get the incredible support of all the amazing people who have all helped each other to achieve some pretty impressive personal goals.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*OK…I’ve overextended my ‘sappy’ quotient for the month.*

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-28-04, 06:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kelly"
I don't know. I kind of like that Kelly, Ruben, and Diana to some extent (she's not really fat) are breaking the stereo type that you have to look like a barbie doll to sell records. K, R, and Di are probably all comfortable with their looks/size and all have fans and sell records.

I think they should all do McDonald's and Taco Bell commercials as well. Just to rub it in.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-04, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kelly"
Oh, I agree, Ricky. I think Kelly looks beautiful, and Diana will lose some of that baby-fat as she gets older. I'm all for curves on women (but not in thresds ).

But Ruben is overweight to the point of unhealthy. And that's never good, stereotypes or not.

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

Shereebie 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-28-04, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shereebie Click to send private message to Shereebie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kelly"
Yep, what Boner said. I'm not worried about Ruben's looks at all - it's his health I'm concerned about. I think Diana and Kelly look fantastic! It's nice to see beautiful young women who don't think being skinny to the point of starvation is attractive and are comfortable in their own skin.

So_Opinionated 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-29-04, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail So_Opinionated Click to send private message to So_Opinionated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kelly"
Shereebie,

Those are words of wisdom. i'm so sick of seeing the super thin as the representative of beauty. I agree that Kelly and Diana look fine. They will lose if they feel they need to. As I stated above, reuben's health is a definite concern of mine. Either way, they are the only ones who can decide when they have enough weight on THEIR bodies.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-04, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kelly"
Here, here Shereebie! They are more realistic role models for young teens. Both Kelly and Diana radiate beauty, confidence and kindness and for me that is the complete package!

Ruben is exempt from the above comments. He looks like he is in pain...I hope he seeks medical attention. Poor guy! He is an absolute love.

vkatz 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-04, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vkatz Click to send private message to vkatz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Kelly"
I think Kelly looked great. She's proving that you don't have to be rail thin to be beautiful and successful. She's still my favorite!

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-30-04, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Kelly"
Dianna needs a What Not To Wear ambush. I really think her biggest problem isn't with her weight, but with the clothing she's picking. It makes her look pregnant. That's not a bad thing if you're actually growing a baby inside, but if you're not, and you haven't given birth in the recent past, you should try not to pick clothes that make you look like you're in your 2nd trimester. I think her attempts to hide her rather healthy tummy are just making it look that much bigger.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

HubbaHubba5 4 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-04, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HubbaHubba5 Click to send private message to HubbaHubba5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Kelly looked gorgeous!"
I don't know why so many people nit-pick on things like weight. I've met Kelly, talked to her, hugged her. The woman is PETITE! I was stunned by how tiny she is. In no way is this girl fat, let me tell you. And she looked gorgeous at the finale.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •