The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fantasia"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

artist 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-18-04, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail artist Click to send private message to artist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fantasia"
Hey everybody I hope that I am not the only one but I think Fantasia is terrible. She sounds like Daffy Duck singing and would purchase a CD of her in a million years.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Moved... Bebo 05-19-04 1
 RE: Fantasia vannie 05-19-04 2
 RE: Fantasia wildchickenhunter 05-19-04 3
   RE: Fantasia Breezy 05-19-04 4
       Breezy Girl wildchickenhunter 05-19-04 5
           RE: Breezy Girl HobbsofMI 05-19-04 6
   RE: Fantasia Critter 05-26-04 11
 RE: Fantasia CarCar22125 05-19-04 7
 RE: Fantasia missygirl3 05-19-04 8
 RE: Fantasia Sagebrush Dan 05-20-04 9
 RE: Fantasia Critter 05-26-04 10
   RE: Fantasia thisgirl8 05-26-04 14
 RE: Fantasia Charonna 05-26-04 12
   RE: Fantasia SUCKS! thisgirl8 05-26-04 13
       RE: Fantasia SUCKS! Pepito 05-26-04 16
           RE: Fantasia SUCKS! thisgirl8 05-26-04 17
               RE: Fantasia SUCKS! Pepito 05-26-04 19
       RE: Fantasia SUCKS! alisheardw 05-26-04 23
           RE: Fantasia SUCKS! hotwetgirl1981 05-27-04 33
               RE: Fantasia SUCKS! thisgirl8 05-27-04 36
                   Both of you... Bebo 05-27-04 37
                       RE: Both of you... PJFuzzy 06-01-04 43
                   RE: Fantasia SUCKS! hotwetgirl1981 05-27-04 38
                   RE: Fantasia SUCKS! hotwetgirl1981 05-27-04 39
       RE: Fantasia SUCKS! CarCar22125 05-26-04 24
   RE: Fantasia Pepito 05-26-04 15
   RE: Fantasia TDeniseS 05-26-04 18
       RE: Fantasia vannie 05-26-04 20
   RE: Fantasia alisheardw 05-26-04 25
       RE: Fantasia missygirl3 05-26-04 29
       RE: Fantasia CarCar22125 05-26-04 30
       RE: Fantasia GinaVendetti 08-03-04 45
 She annoys me weltek 05-26-04 21
 RE: Fantasia alisheardw 05-26-04 22
   RE: Fantasia SUCKS! thisgirl8 05-26-04 28
       RE: Fantasia SUCKS! hotwetgirl1981 05-27-04 40
       RE: Fantasia SUCKS! GinaVendetti 08-03-04 46
 RE: Fantasia buff10000 05-26-04 26
   RE: Fantasia thisgirl8 05-26-04 27
   RE: Fantasia CarCar22125 05-26-04 31
 RE: Fantasia shanana banana 05-27-04 32
   RE: Fantasia teejax22 05-27-04 34
   Diana? AyaK 05-27-04 35
       RE: Diana? shanana banana 05-28-04 41
 RE: Fantasia ebony 05-30-04 42
 RE: Fantasia GinaVendetti 08-03-04 44

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-19-04, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Moved..."
...to Individual forum.

vannie 3 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-04, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vannie Click to send private message to vannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fantasia"
I think Fantasia is very good with certain kinds of music. Not so great with others. I don't know that I could listen to a entire CD of her. Last night I thought her last song was terrible, but the other two were pretty good.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-19-04, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fantasia"
Paula said she was a triple threat....I am guessing she meant.
Singing in cartoons. Voice overs in cartoons and McD's commercials.

Flying my car to the nudie bar!

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-04, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fantasia"
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-04 AT 08:52 AM (EST)

Would you like fries with that?

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-19-04, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Breezy Girl"
Yes, fries, and can you super size that for me.

Flying my car to the nudie bar!

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-04, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Breezy Girl"
No Super size for you.....We have removed all super sizes before we have another law suit.

Critter 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-26-04, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Critter Click to send private message to Critter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fantasia"
Yeah and I bet you loved the Red head try hard crooner and JPY.

Go Fantasia....Mowtown is coming back babeh.

CarCar22125 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-19-04, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CarCar22125 Click to send private message to CarCar22125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fantasia"
You're not the only one. The judges talk about Diana screaming- then what is Fantasia doing? Because it's definitely not singing!

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-19-04, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fantasia"
h***l no, you are not the only one who thinks that Fantasia is terrible. I was shocked when they picked her to go to Hollywood from the beginning. I dont understand her fan base at all, but then again, I think Kelly Clarkson sounds like a $250.00 winner at the Kareoke bar

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-04, 04:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fantasia"
On the other hand, Daffy Duck's richer than God.

CASH Secretary of Hospitality

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Critter 18 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-04, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Critter Click to send private message to Critter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fantasia"
Oh puhleeeeze

You must hate raw singers like Aretha Franklin aswell.

thisgirl8 25 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-04, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thisgirl8 Click to send private message to thisgirl8 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Fantasia"
Aretha can sing!

Fantasia CAN'T!!!!!!!!!

You can't even compare the two, except maybe as African Americans.

Charonna 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-26-04, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Charonna Click to send private message to Charonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fantasia"
I personally don't like either of the 2 singers... Fantasia's voice has pierced my eardrums all season with the high pitched squeeky voice. I don't understand how she has made it this far in the competition other then the judges praising her every step of the way.. notice ..only critisim for Dianna and lots of praise for the chicken dancing Fantasia.

I wanted to vote last night for Paul Anka.. he was the best of all of them!

I think it would be real eye opener for AI if Dianna won. It would show that the judges don't know best. Even if they are begging for America to vote for Fantasia.

05-26-04, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thisgirl8 Click to send private message to thisgirl8 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Fantasia SUCKS!"
I am so sick of Fantasia. I hate her screachy, screaming voice each week. She is not the best singer in all the competitions as Simon says. Are they deaf that they can't hear her sreaming the lyrics?

I am so sick of Fantasia's so called "dancing" which to me is just bouncing up and down like an ompah lompah! ENOUGH IS ENOUGHT! Get rid of Fantasia PLEASE!!!

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-04, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Fantasia SUCKS!"
PS: welcome to the boards, thisgirl8

05-26-04, 01:09 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Fantasia SUCKS!"
Thanks Pepito. You are the first to welcome me.

05-26-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Fantasia SUCKS!"
You are welcome. Posters get busy responding to messages, don't always notice a newbie. But you are still welcome here, even if no body says it.

alisheardw 5 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-04, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alisheardw Click to send private message to alisheardw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Fantasia SUCKS!"
Simon was correct. She is the best singer in all the competitions. Her voice is just different. Everyone's voice doesn't sound the same. Did you ever think about that? DUH!!!!
I think this season of American Idol was inacurate as far as votes. People just don't want to see a "black" American Idol again. Face it, it's the truth.

hotwetgirl1981 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-27-04, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hotwetgirl1981 Click to send private message to hotwetgirl1981 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Fantasia SUCKS!"
"People just don't want to see a "black" American Idol again."

You are so right!!!

05-27-04, 04:30 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Fantasia SUCKS!"
>"People just don't want to see
>a "black" American Idol again."
>
>
>You are so right!!!
>
>
>

Here you go again with your STUPID Racism. I do not like Fantasia's singing at all! If Latoya were in the final, I would have voted for her.

Stop bringing the race thing here again. Hotwetgirl...you've got issues!!!!!!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-04, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Both of you..."
CUT IT OUT. NOW.

Guidelines reminder:
- Hate speech is not tolerated on these forums.
- Bashing other posters is not tolerated on these forums.

If you wish to continue posting here, you will stop both of these behaviors immediately. There will be no more warnings to either of you.

PJFuzzy 1 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-04, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PJFuzzy Click to send private message to PJFuzzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Both of you..."
>CUT IT OUT. NOW.
>
>Guidelines reminder:
>- Hate speech is not tolerated
>on these forums.
>- Bashing other posters is not
>tolerated on these forums.
>
>If you wish to continue posting
>here, you will stop both
>of these behaviors immediately.
>There will be no more
>warnings to either of you.
>

Thisgirl8 apologizes to Bebo and hotwetgirl. Sorry for being so rude.

05-27-04, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hotwetgirl1981 Click to send private message to hotwetgirl1981 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Fantasia SUCKS!"
For your information little girl I didn't post that someone else did. I just agreed to it.

Maybe you should read it.

23. "RE: Fantasia SUCKS!"
"Simon was correct. She is the best singer in all the competitions. Her voice is just different. Everyone's voice doesn't sound the same. Did you ever think about that? DUH!!!!
I think this season of American Idol was inacurate as far as votes. People just don't want to see a "black" American Idol again. Face it, it's the truth."

So talk what you know. I don't have issues.

05-27-04, 07:57 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Fantasia SUCKS!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-27-04 AT 07:58 PM (EST)

Never mind

05-26-04, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CarCar22125 Click to send private message to CarCar22125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Fantasia SUCKS!"
>>I am so sick of Fantasia. I hate her screachy, screaming voice each week. She is not the best singer in all the competitions as Simon says. Are they deaf that they can't hear her sreaming the lyrics?
I am so sick of Fantasia's so called "dancing" which to me is just bouncing up and down like an ompah lompah! ENOUGH IS ENOUGHT! Get rid of Fantasia PLEASE!!!<<

I agree with everything you said! PEOPLE WAKE UP she is not singing she is screaming! It's not that hard to hear! Hopefully she's annoyed America enough for everybody to vote for Diana!

05-26-04, 01:02 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Fantasia"
>I think it would be real
>eye opener for AI if
>Dianna won. It would show
>that the judges don't know
>best. Even if they
>are begging for America to
>vote for Fantasia.

I believe that in last season's finale, Simon alluded to Clay as having earned the title with his last song. "That just may have been good enough to win you the title." So. He was wrong. They may be wrong again, it makes no difference. No one said the judges know best. They have said (especially Simon) that it is the public who determines whom the next Idol will be, not the judges.

I did read in an article about a week ago that Simon said he though Diana would win.

TDeniseS 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-26-04, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TDeniseS Click to send private message to TDeniseS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Fantasia"
>I think it would be real >eye opener for AI if
>Dianna won. It would show >that the judges don't know
>best. Even if they >are begging for America to >vote for Fantasia.

I think it would show that it's just a "popularity" contest and not about finding true talent. With that said....I think Diana, with her awful sounding voice, may just win........

The fact that she even made it to the Final 2 to begin shows that this is really a farce. There were at least 4 others that were better. Whether she wins or not, I am done with AI.

vannie 3 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-04, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vannie Click to send private message to vannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Fantasia"
This is my first season of AI and I was a little dissappointed in both singers. I felt there were others who would have been much better. We live with the vote.

Fantasia gets on my nerves and that first song she did is one I really love, but I didn't even recognize it until she got to the end. She slaughtered it. I don't care much for Diana's voice either but if I was forced to listen to one or the other it would be Diana.

I just can not believe some of the one sided comments the judges make.

05-26-04, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alisheardw Click to send private message to alisheardw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Fantasia"
The votes Dianna do get are her little high school friends voting 300 times each because there's no way in hell Dianna sings better than Fantasia. Even if Dianna wins, Fantasia will be getting a record deal. Missy Elliott is already writing one for her. And it would be a real eye opener for AI if Dianna won because people should be voting for talent not little girl cuteness. She belongs at a beauty pagent singing "Look at Miss Teen".

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-04, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Fantasia"
Excuse me, but I have been voting for Diana every week and I am not some "little high school friend." What is so wrong with Diana having a huge fan base? So does Fantasia. It is just a competition, not the presidential race.

05-26-04, 10:55 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Fantasia"
Yeah, sure ok... I guess the fact that Fantasia can't even hold out a note for more than three seconds makes her SO much better! She has to hide that by screaming tons of "yeah yeah yeahs." I'll REALLY be laughing when Diana sells way more cds than Fantasia. She is the next Clay Aiken! I mean really, if you can put up with listening to a whole cd of Fantasia's screaming, you'll probably be able to put up with anything.

Diana DeGarmo~ Georgia's American Idol!

GinaVendetti 48 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GinaVendetti Click to send private message to GinaVendetti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Fantasia"
thank you ali i agree with u too

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-04, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "She annoys me"
I won't say she's a bad singer, but I just loathe her voice. There are a lot of popular singers I feel the same way about. Celine Dion, forone. I think she's got pipes, but her voice annoys me.

05-26-04, 05:34 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Fantasia"
You don't know a good singer or performer if it hit you in the ##### because Fantasia is a great singer and performer. She has a unique way of singing that's what makes her so special. Diana shouldn't win because she sucks!!!!!!!!Diana thinks she got this one but she's up for a rude awakening. I hope Fantasia wins, she deserves it.

05-26-04, 06:28 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Fantasia SUCKS!"
Ok, I just saw another clip with Fantasia singing "I Believe." I have to comment about her dancing.

I've been saying she bobs up and down like the oompah loompahs, which I believe is true.

HOWEVER, last night during her rendition of "I Believe" she was strutting around like a rooster strutting it's feathers. Fantasia CAN'T sing, CAN'T dance, and is UGLY!!!!!!!!!

05-27-04, 08:00 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Fantasia SUCKS!"
Fantasis is not ugly.

Aren't you to old for the name calling?? How old are you??

08-03-04, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GinaVendetti Click to send private message to GinaVendetti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Fantasia SUCKS!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-04 AT 01:03 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-03-04 AT 01:02 PM (EST)

Fantasia Can Sing Fantasia Is Pretty Fantasia Can so so Dance

buff10000 22 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-04, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buff10000 Click to send private message to buff10000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Fantasia"
Fantasia is horrible. The Judges are building her up to be some superstar however she is awful. She has a nasally voice, mispronounces words, cannot dance and dresses horribly. She will probably win because the Judges and Producers want her to although Diana will be far more successful. In the real world, people don't spend their hard earned money on a "Daffy Duck Impersonator"

05-26-04, 06:18 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Fantasia"
In the real world,
people don't spend their hard
earned money on a "Daffy
Duck Impersonator"

Enough Said! Way to go buff!!!!

05-26-04, 11:54 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Fantasia"
>>Fantasia is horrible. The Judges are building her up to be some superstar however she is awful. She has a nasally voice, mispronounces words, cannot dance and dresses horribly. She will probably win because the Judges and Producers want her to although Diana will be far more successful. In the real world, people don't spend their hard earned money on a "Daffy Duck Impersonator"<<

I wish there were more people in the world that think like you... I still don't understand the "Fantasia craze" and never will. How can someone who sings so horribly get so much attention? I just don't understand some people.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-04, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Fantasia"
I guess it's all a matter of what you like. I think Fantasia is fantastic --- she has so much raw talent, a unique voice and style, and reminds me very much of a young Aretha and Patti. If you don't think she won't get polished up in the studio, you are mistaken. I don't find her to be a screamer at all -- her voice is throaty and rough and she's holds her long notes differently than someone with a more standard, polished voice like Diana. I think Fantasia certainly proved she can hold a long note well.

On the contrary, Diana holding a long note is about the best thing she does well. However, you can't just hold a bunch of long notes to say you've sung a song well. She can't stay in tune, she can't sing low, she can't stay in key --- she has no consistency. I think she also has lots of raw talent there, but it needs nuturing and work. In a few years, I have no doubt Diana will be a much better, more consistent singer.

Although I know both women will be putting out studio albums this year, you can bet both will be polished up for the albums. Fantasia will reign in all the "yeah yeah's," which are fine in a spontaneous live performance but don't belong on an album, and Diana's weak vocal spots will be covered up with studio magic, just like they do for the incredibly weak Britney Spears and others like her.

teejax22 96 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-04, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teejax22 Click to send private message to teejax22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Fantasia"
Shanana Banana, that is the most accurate assessment I have read on this board and I agree with everything you say.

I also wanted Fantasia to win because I favor her uniqueness, personality and spunk over Diana. When I think about an American Idol I would rather have someone who can be original over someone who sounds like every other singer. I don't feel too bad for Dianna because she does have the foundation to become really good with the right help. I wish all the idols luck and hope they can continue to pursue their dream and make them come through...esp. Jennifer and George. I would love to hear from them again.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-04, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Diana?"
>Although I know both women will be putting out studio albums
>this year

I may be wrong, but I'd be very surprised if 19E and BMG sign Diana. She's just too raw of a talent right now.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-04, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Diana?"
Ayak -- are you being sarcastic here <wink> or serious? You really don't think Diana could be cleaned up in a studio album?

It would be a ton of work, but I'll bet even *I* could be cleaned up in a studio album. lol

ebony 8 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-04, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ebony Click to send private message to ebony Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Fantasia"
No you're not the only one. Fantasia is definitely a very good singer but I just could not imagine her selling records. I mean, even if I were to buy her CD, I'm quite sure that I wouldn't buy her second. Her voice is something that I would tire of and get annoyed with quite easily. It's sad coz LaToya London really should have taken out this competition, not Fantasia.

08-03-04, 12:53 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Fantasia"
How Is Fantasia horrible please just tell me.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •