The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Constantine actor or singer?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

mlpad 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-27-05, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mlpad Click to send private message to mlpad Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Constantine actor or singer?"
I don’t know how the rest of you but, I loved Constantine until I found out he was on elimiDATE. I must admit I am a closet watcher and I just saw on their web-site that he was on the show a few years back.. He was much younger and pretty cute he even sings in it! Is he really a singer or just trying to be famous?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Constantine actor or singer? badger 02-27-05 1
 RE: Constantine actor or singer? Klugarsh 02-27-05 2
 RE: Constantine actor or singer? seahorse 02-27-05 3
   RE: Constantine actor or singer? buckeyefan 02-28-05 4
       RE: Constantine actor or singer? niteowl 02-28-05 5
           RE: Constantine actor or singer? DontGetMeStarted 02-28-05 6
               RE: prop band? niteowl 03-01-05 8
 Constantine? Coconut 02-28-05 7
   RE: Constantine? Wheezy 03-10-05 13
 That episode is on Wed (tomorrow) Angelfood 03-01-05 9
 RE: Constantine actor or singer? okaychatt 03-02-05 10
 Moved to Indivual forum Bebo 03-02-05 11
 RE: Constantine actor or singer? shedevil 03-10-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-27-05, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Constantine actor or singer?"
of course he's trying to be famous. the trick to getting a record contract isn't simply to have talent, it's to be noticed.

Klugarsh 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-05, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Klugarsh Click to send private message to Klugarsh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Constantine actor or singer?"
Why would someone have to pick acting OR singing? There are a whole lot of people that do both.

And, please...isn't everyone on American Idol "just tyring to get famous" ?

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-05, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Constantine actor or singer?"
Being on elimidate and being in the top 24 on American Idol are not remotely related. The chance of being in the top 24 out of about 200,000 who auditioned is like 1 out of 8000. Obviously he has to have some singing talent.

At this point, he can dream of being the American Idol and making a lot of money and getting enormous fame.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

buckeyefan 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-28-05, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyefan Click to send private message to buckeyefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Constantine actor or singer?"
I thought Constantine looked familiar. I finally figured it out. I saw him in Cleveland as one of the leads for Rent. I guess he could not make it that famous on the off shoots of Broadway.

niteowl 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-28-05, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl Click to send private message to niteowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Constantine actor or singer?"
Did he carry the part well? Did his voice hold out? I thought I detected a lot more "broadwayish" sound in one of his early performances. I think he has a lot more versatility than they're presenting early on and the whole "rocker" thing was just to stand out. Can't wait to hear some more from him!

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-28-05, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Constantine actor or singer?"
Do you think that his band was a prop? I must admit that crossed my mind since the camera crew was actually in the rehearsal room set up and ready to film the 'surprise' and pissyness of the other band members after his big reveal. And they didn't seem to emotionally involved in their so called *fits* about it.

Oh well, that's show biz...

BTW- Isn't charisma or stage presence another word for acting??

niteowl 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-01-05, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl Click to send private message to niteowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: prop band?"
I guess the band has to be real or too many people would notice..guess they just set up and told the band they had a surprise for them. I'm still disappointed cuz I can tell he has a better "non-rock" voice and now he's trying to out-rock Mr.Country Rocker! Everyone has turned on Connie and I'd rather watch him than Nikko (Mr. No Personality)

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-05, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Constantine?"
is a pantywaist.

"These are not wholesome young role models. These are hideously emaciated trollops with good genes." --TeamJoisey

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Constantine?"

wut r u taking abut?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-01-05, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "That episode is on Wed (tomorrow)"
and they show the highlights on the elimidate website!
http://elimidate.warnerbros.com/

the video for his episode is listed at the bottom of their main page.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-02-05, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Constantine actor or singer?"
<actor or singer?

None of the above?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Moved to Indivual forum"
Since this is a discussion about a particular contestant.

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Constantine actor or singer?"
I saw him on that show, it was cool to see him in a different way, he looked adorable and the guys he was against had no chance, of course the girl picked him. Here's a little pic of him from the show.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •