The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What if fantasia goes HOME?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

britneyfan04 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-18-04, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail britneyfan04 Click to send private message to britneyfan04 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What if fantasia goes HOME?"

If fantasia goes I will not watch the show anymore.Why would you.She is the best out of Kelly,Ruben,She is tied with Clay.I have posted this message with web sites on the last message board about hackers and how they messed up La toya's votes.I really think this is not fair.They need to put her back on the show.If La toya was still on there fantasia and La toya would be the final two.I almost cried when she left.I am sure other people did to.I know Paula did.As Randy would say "I'm felling
ya dog".If you write back look up on the last message board for web sites about "Hackers".You have to go to britneyfan04 to find them. Thanks,

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What if fantasia goes HOME? bob_chester 05-18-04 1
 RE: What if fantasia goes HOME? zombiebaby 05-18-04 2
   RE: What if fantasia goes HOME? bob_chester 05-18-04 3
 RE: What if fantasia goes HOME? shedevil 05-18-04 4
 Heavy lifting time Bebo 05-18-04 5
   RE: Heavy lifting time mistofleas 05-18-04 6
 RE: What if fantasia goes HOME? brvnkrz 05-19-04 7
   RE: What if fantasia goes HOME? shedevil 05-19-04 8
   RE: What if fantasia goes HOME? calamityc 05-19-04 9
       RE: What if fantasia goes HOME? shedevil 05-19-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bob_chester 243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-18-04, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bob_chester Click to send private message to bob_chester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What if fantasia goes HOME?"
If Latoya was not voted off last week, Fantasia would have gone.
Latoya lost because people voted to save Fantasia thinking Latoya was safe.
Fantasia was in the bottom 2. (Not Jasmine.) remember?
I would have rather seen Fantasia go, her voice is grating on me. But then I think Fantasia should have gone before George to. But America voted George and Latoya lost. End of story!

I sort of hope Jasmine wins it will be so funny! I will laugh my butt off!
Hmm Maybe I will vote. No, I think I will watch a baseball game or something.

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-04, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What if fantasia goes HOME?"
Will they listen to requests to put John Stevens back on the show?

One more of J Slice's Awesome Creations!

"You don't need pants for the victory dance"

bob_chester 243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-18-04, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bob_chester Click to send private message to bob_chester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What if fantasia goes HOME?"
And how about Leah Labelle she was never given a chance. LOL
Only Joking.LOL
I did like Amy though and I miss her.

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-18-04, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What if fantasia goes HOME?"
John Stevens? Don't say that, somebody might hear you!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-04, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Heavy lifting time"
Moving to the Individual forum.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-04, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Heavy lifting time"
You shouldn't be doing all this lifting honey, it's not good for your back. Or the baby for that matter!

--gets bebo one of the moving dollie thingys

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-04, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What if fantasia goes HOME?"
I'll say it again, the best thing that could happen to Fantasia would be to go home. The winner is stuck in a $1million contract. Fantasia if she left tomorrow could probably land a much better contract than what AI could give her.

if you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me.
CASH Wine gopher

05-19-04, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What if fantasia goes HOME?"
I agree with you, no matter what happens Fantasia will walk out a winner.

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-19-04, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What if fantasia goes HOME?"
Agreed. Fantasia has done what she came to do, she has been a judge's favorite the whole time, and she is assured a start in the music business.
What I have seen on the boards before is that people either love her voice or hate it. I was watching AI with two people tonight who loved listening to LaToya. (non-voters for sure) What was interesting was that both of them commented that they disliked Fantasia's voice and sound. Guess this reminded me not to be too shocked if it IS Fantasia who goes home. LaToya's fan base might not have moved so automatically to Fantasia.

05-19-04, 01:01 AM (EST)
10. "RE: What if fantasia goes HOME?"
You might be right but I guess we'll have to wait and see. I don't care who wins but I would like for Fantasia to make it to the final 2 just because it would be torture to have a night of just Jasmine and Diana. I'd only watch that so I'd have someone to make fun of.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •