The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I give Diana 2 years"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

IreneMcGee 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-29-04, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IreneMcGee Click to send private message to IreneMcGee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I give Diana 2 years"
before she loses her smile, and writes some bitter, tell-all book about how Idol is fixed.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Moving Bebo 05-29-04 1
   RE: Moving IreneMcGee 05-30-04 4
       RE: Moving Bebo 06-01-04 5
       Not true AyaK 06-01-04 6
 RE: I give Diana 2 years Ricky 05-30-04 2
 RE: I give Diana 2 years okaychatt 05-30-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-29-04, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Moving"
...to Individual forum.

And also reminding you for the last time that this picture does not conform to the signature guidelines. Please stop including it in your posts.

IreneMcGee 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-30-04, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IreneMcGee Click to send private message to IreneMcGee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Moving"
um, signature removed, but noone has EVER told me not to use it

it's no problem to stop using it, but your attitude about claiming to have told me before is just errant

also, if you notice, the shot is from an ACTUAL broadcast of the show that conformed to FCC guidelines

if the FCC did not see anything wrong with Simon's posture, might I suggest your horse is a little high?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-04, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Moving"
LAST EDITED ON 06-01-04 AT 08:54 AM (EST)

but noone has EVER told me not to use it

Just to jog your memory:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID62/440.shtml#48

In the future, if you have issues with how a moderator handles an issue, take it off the forums.

IX. FOLLOW THE SIGNATURE STANDARD
Each RealityTVWorld.com member has the ability to display a signature. The entire signature should be limited to a height of 60 pixels. This limitation helps keep the threads somewhat tidy and filled more with content than with sig pics. (Frankly, there's not much worse than a reply consisting of one line of text followed by 20 lines of signature.)

Your signature may take one of the following forms:

No more than four lines of regularly sized text
No more than six lines of text, with font size "1" (Check the Help Forum for an explanation of how to change the font size)
A graphic not to exceed a height of 60 pixels or width of 500 pixels, followed by an optional single line of text (either regular size, or size "1", but NO LARGER)
If you choose to post a graphic in your signature, please limit the file size to 20 kb in order to reduce the time that it takes to load each page.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-04, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Not true"
LAST EDITED ON 06-01-04 AT 11:11 AM (EST)

Irene, I've sent you an e-mail, and Bebo and I posted in reply to at least one of your posts asking you to stop using the oversized sig pic of Simon, as Bebo linked above.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-30-04, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I give Diana 2 years"
Nah. Diana seems very mature and happy. She won't lose her smile and write a book anytime soon. Now, if she doesn't make it to the big time by the time she's 21 - that's a different story .

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-30-04, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I give Diana 2 years"
Aw, give the kid a break. She's been more than gracious in defeat and seems happy to have a shot at a record contract.

I think she needs some professional lessons to learn how to work with her talented voice, but now she'll get that.

Me? I'm content to sit back and give her a chance.

okaychatt - Everyone is entitled to my opinion!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •