The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Diana DeGarmo IS Miss Piggy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Captain Hook 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-17-04, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain%20Hook Click to send private message to Captain%20Hook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Diana DeGarmo IS Miss Piggy"
They are one and the same...

Two fat@$$e$ who are equally annoying singers...

Did anyone see Diana's sick disgusting gut hanging out when she wore the black see-thru shirt at the final five show?!? Bad call fatty...

Nothing against fat people, I just prefer fat people who know they're fat and dress accordingly...THEY CUT HOLES IN KING-SIZE BEDSHEETS NOT WEAR SKIN TIGHT SEE-THRU CLOTHES! GET OFF THE STAGE DIANA, YOU MAKE ME SICK!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Diana DeGarmo IS Miss Piggy shedevil 05-17-04 1
 RE: Diana DeGarmo IS Miss Piggy Spidey 05-18-04 2
 RE: Diana DeGarmo IS Miss Piggy missygirl3 05-18-04 3
 Locking with an apology Bebo 05-18-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-17-04, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Diana DeGarmo IS Miss Piggy"

just a joke don't get mad

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Diana DeGarmo IS Miss Piggy"
We were discussing this similarity just last night while wasting yet another hour of our lives.

And although I do really like her singing and think she can be whatever size she pleases, I must agree with the looks comparison

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-18-04, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Diana DeGarmo IS Miss Piggy"
and judgemental people like you are the reason so many women and young girls have eating disorders. That was very mean to say and as a person who almost died from bulimia-related health problems, I am offended by comments like that. Maybe you should think about other people who have feelings and not judge people by their size.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-04, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Locking with an apology"
As a moderator, I want to apologize for not locking this sooner.

If someone had made these sort of comments about someone's race or sexual orientation, people would have been up in arms and demanded this be locked instantly, and we would have taken care of it. We did receive an alert and didn't move quickly on it given the subject matter.

But I'm locking this now, because the last thing I want to do is perpetuate the notion that women - and teenage girls in particular - should be vulnerable to this kind of self-destructive talk. It's one thing to say someone's clothes are not flattering to her figure, it's another thing altogether to say she makes you sick. That type of hate speech does not belong on this forum.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •