The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (588)
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
BTA: Week 12
Welcome to week 12 of The Be The Apprentice Game...remember this is a role playing game and not a discussion game, and please keep all role playing
buckeyegirl
0 messages
05-16-06 08:32 AM
BTA Game wk 11: Back to Basics
Welcome to week 11 of the BTA Game...please remember that this is a role playing game not a discussion thread.... Syngergy-Way to use girl
buckeyegirl
5 messages
05-15-06 02:02 PM
A Newbie Question about Lee
Hi, I'm new to this forum and have a question about Lee. You've probably talked this to death earlier but I hope someone can clear it
Ellisonx
7 messages
05-14-06 05:52 AM
Did Michael Really Handle That Cheerleader Negotian So Badly? [View All]
Okay, Michael first negotiates the exclusive contract, then when he comes back, the head of the cheerleader squad tells him that she has decided
tinkerer
23 messages
05-13-06 02:52 PM
The Apprentice: The (Really Bad) PC Game
The good news: beat the game and you're guaranteed an interview for the next round of contestants searches. The bad news: beating the game in
Estee
0 messages
05-05-06 07:06 AM
BTA game week 10: Why can't we all have a little bit of love?
Welcome to BTA game week 10...please remember that this is a role playing game not a discussion game, and please keep all role playing comments in t
buckeyegirl
2 messages
05-04-06 04:29 PM
Tarek and Charmaine Firings
I just did not see why Tarek was fired last night. He did the same as Lee. The one who should've been fired was Charmaine. It was laughable that
Wacko Jacko
20 messages
05-04-06 03:25 PM
Official RTVW Apprentice 5 Episode 10- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow
[center][h2][font color="brown"]Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow[/h2][/font][/center] [b]Previously on T
KObrien_fan
4 messages
05-03-06 05:38 PM
Bill Rancic is slowly
becoming one of the most irritating people on TV. Thank God he is not on every episode. Anyone else sick of his smirks and inflated ego. Give me Georg
schnapps622
11 messages
05-03-06 12:40 PM
Sean's Reason For Supporting Andrea:"I'm Only Trying To Survive"
Do you buy it? It doesn't make any sense. If the entire rest of the crew is jumping on Andrea, how on Earth is stick
tinkerer
4 messages
05-02-06 06:03 PM
Wheres George?
Does anyone know where he is? I thought at first maybe vacation but now Im thinking maybe hes ill or something... If anyone knows please fill me in.
curiousgeorge1
5 messages
05-02-06 03:30 PM
Why Would Trump Ask Michael Anything?
Trump turned to Michael to ask whom he should fire, then hoorayed appreciately when Michael gave a well composed response about being able to
tinkerer
5 messages
05-02-06 03:26 PM
Andrea Firing
Yesterday was a classic episode of firing somebody because of track record more than performance. Really Allie should have gone yesterday. The fatal
Wacko Jacko
18 messages
05-02-06 10:17 AM
Leslie: Do You Really Think She's Only 28?
Leslie is an extremely attractive woman. She really looks great-for someone who's 38 going on 39. Trouble is, her age is listed as 28 years old.
tinkerer
8 messages
05-01-06 11:13 AM
Who's Going Up? Who's Heading Down?
Well, we're down to the final eight, so things get tight from here on in. No more coasting-everyone has to produce on each task. It
tinkerer
1 messages
04-30-06 02:58 PM
Is Andrea asexual?
She sure acts like it. No libido at all (or a pulse for that matter). A.L and Morrisey could have an interesting chat I'm sure.
vegasbabee
1 messages
04-30-06 02:50 PM
BTA Game: Week 9
Welcome to week 9 of your job interview...please remember that this is a role playing game, not a discussion thread...please keep all role playing c
buckeyegirl
3 messages
04-29-06 08:06 PM
Official RTVW Summary: The Apprentice Episode 9
[font color=red] This weeks Apprentice starts with last weeks board room, where Leslie, whom I didn't even know was on the show tried
buckeyegirl
1 messages
04-29-06 06:09 PM
I called in last night to vote Tammy off due to
she left the book on the island
jbarritt
8 messages
04-26-06 09:38 PM
Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea sux [View All]
Unlike prior episodes, where they pretty much dominated, I feel Synergy pretty much skated by in both of last night's episodes. They were less c
iltarion
23 messages
04-25-06 09:28 AM
Brain Damage: The Guy Who builds The Room The Kids Love Gets The Ax
When the kids came in to judge the rooms, they smiled politely at the room that won. When they came in the room which lost, their eyes lit up and
tinkerer
18 messages
04-25-06 09:10 AM
Official RTVW Summary: The Apprentice - Episode 6
[center][h3][font color=blue]Official RTVW Summary The Apprentice 5 Episode 6 (with an added bonus recrap of Episode 5,
mysticwolf
3 messages
04-25-06 03:11 AM
Charmaine: Helpfully Stepping Up Or Just CYA
Charmaine made much of the fact that she tried to get Lenny to prepare for the meeting with the execs, and how upset she was he didn't do it. She
tinkerer
3 messages
04-24-06 06:47 PM
The Appretnice 5 Official Episode 7 Summary
I apologize for being so late with this. I tried to recap both of the episodes, but then I got too busy and never had time to finish. So, you no
Scuba Steve
0 messages
04-24-06 12:22 PM
Synergy Drama Against Michael
This is about how the group especially that obnoxious guy Sean hates on Michael. And I just watched the episode where Synergy won while Mic
VirgoAzn
9 messages
04-24-06 01:12 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (588)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •