The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea sux"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-12-06, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea sux"
Unlike prior episodes, where they pretty much dominated, I feel Synergy pretty much skated by in both of last night's episodes. They were less creative on both tasks, but won thanks to keeping things simple.
Lenny was horrendous as a leader and deserved to be fired, despite his room idea being more creative than Synergy's. I liked Lenny, but he had no chance of ever being the Apprentice. Lee redeemed himself in my eyes by sticking by Lenny. I too appreciate loyalty. However, I also got a kick out of Charmaine turning the tables on Lee the very next episode and going after him. She deserves less credit than Lee, because he was mainly motivated by loyalty whereas she was mainly motivated by revenge, but I still got a kick out of it.
Isn't Lee due to be a PM at some point?
As much disdain as I have for Andrea's fascist managerial style, at least she wants to be PM, which apparently is the opposite of Lee who is trying to bring skating by to an all-time best in Apprentice history.
However, regarding Andrea, was it really necessary to tell Michael how much he stunk as PM immediately after winning? True, Michael, the "weinker," stunk, but that seemed a little rude and superior to me. Okay, rude and superior, I just described Andrea Lake, who was also lacking creativity in HER win. The hat was a crap idea. Fortunately for her, she was "smart" enough to keep the pizandwich cheap. Not exactly an idea worthy of the Nobel Peace Prize there.
I have a question for DT, Bill and Carolyn though. How do you KNOW that price was the difference??
I agree that the price seemed ridiculous, but I'm not sure you can blithely talk like it is a FACT that price was the difference. Maybe they just did a bad job of attracting prospective buyers. Maybe it was just a low traffic day for that 7eleven. Maybe it was an unusually high traffic day for the other, who knows?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea su... jackandjill 04-12-06 1
 RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea su... fjn avi 04-12-06 2
 RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea su... CattyChat 04-12-06 3
   RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea su... realitytvwatcher 04-12-06 4
       RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea su... lindan 04-12-06 5
       RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea su... adricharlie 04-12-06 6
           RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea su... tinkerer 04-12-06 7
               RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea su... Flairmarq 04-12-06 8
                   RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea su... kidflash212 04-12-06 9
                       RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea su... iltarion 04-12-06 11
               RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea su... Systic Axil 04-14-06 16
       RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea su... irishrose 04-14-06 18
 RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea su... kidflash212 04-12-06 10
   RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea su... iltarion 04-12-06 12
       Not Bad For A Kid Fresh Out Of Coll... tinkerer 04-13-06 13
           RE: Not Bad For A Kid Fresh Out Of ... kidflash212 04-13-06 14
               RE: Not Bad For A Kid Fresh Out Of ... iltarion 04-14-06 15
                   RE: Not Bad For A Kid Fresh Out Of ... Wacko Jacko 04-14-06 17
                       In Many Ways Lee Was Stellar, But..... tinkerer 04-14-06 19
                           RE: In Many Ways Lee Was Stellar, B... kidflash212 04-24-06 20
                               RE: In Many Ways Lee Was Stellar, B... tinkerer 04-24-06 21
                                   RE: In Many Ways Lee Was Stellar, B... kidflash212 04-25-06 22
                                       RE: In Many Ways Lee Was Stellar, B... tinkerer 04-25-06 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jackandjill 204 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-12-06, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jackandjill Click to send private message to jackandjill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea sux"
Lee seems to be the only one to be thinking big and outside the box - more like Trump wants his apprentice to think.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

fjn avi 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-12-06, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fjn%20avi Click to send private message to fjn%20avi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea sux"
>Isn't Lee due to be a
>PM at some point?

Lee was PM on the Gillette text messaging task.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-12-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea sux"
I thought it was VERY interesting that Charmaine thinks so much of herself and her "power" over Trump for her to make her remarks about firing Lee before she left the boardroom. Yo, Charmaine maybe no one asked for your opinion, because no one RESPECTS you or your opinions?

Honestly, with the last 3 firings: Dan, Bryce & Lenny, the only person I like on the show is Lee. I can't stand anyone else. I used to think British boy was okay, but he's a parody of himself. What was with his spastic jerking about in his confessionals the other night? All he is, is the better looking "Austin Powers" with his 2 little groupies. The love-in is truly pathetic and that's all Synergy is anymore -- except for Mandrea.

On Goldrush -- Charmaine has been lousy throughout, but saved from the boardroom everytime. Tarek is the biggest tool of all -- 3 times he should've been fired, yet Trump let's him slide and the last 2 tasks Tarek has chosen to go UTR so he CAN'T screw up.

Lee is the only one left with sense, integrity and people skills at this point. So in reality he should be fired soon, because Trump is an A$$.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-12-06, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea sux"
Lee has not impressed me at all. Talk about someone who was flying UTR. If it wasn't for the post up above I would not have remembered that he was a PM already. He obviously didn't stand out very well. In regards to his sense, yeah he was right about the price point but if he felt so strongly about it why didn't he fight for a lower one before they went into the store. He waited until he overheard the workers talking about it. Lee was very annoying and immature in the boardroom. The way he kept talking over Leslie was very disrespectful. I would have fired him just for not shutting up. Wah Wah, I told them the price was too high that's why we lost. Okay we get it - shut up. Plus he is too obsessed with trying to be like Donald. He'll probably start dancing like him now.

Tarek's biggest mistake was putting that he was a member of MENSA on his application.

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-12-06, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea sux"
>The way he kept talking
>over Leslie was very disrespectful.

Remember in Apprentice 2 when Jenn and Sandy were screaming at each other and wouldn't give Andy the chance to talk? Trump fired Andy because he couldn't control those 2. Sandy saved herself because he kept talking over Andy. Lee is just using similar tatics to beat Leslie in the boardroom.

I agree with you that Lee was being very disrespectful, but this is the boardroom where he's fighting for his life in order to make survivie. Lee's behaviour is quite understandable. If he worries too much about showing respect to Leslie and not destroy her when he has the chance to do so, Leslie might come up with some convincing arguments and cause Lee to be fired instead.

adricharlie 1242 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-12-06, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail adricharlie Click to send private message to adricharlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea sux"
Actually Lee did fight for a lower price the night before when they were discussing it at the suite. None of the others were listening because they thought he was being "disagreeable" so he could use that in the boardroom.

They are all a bunch of flakes in my opinion. Instead of concentrating on the tasks and trying to win everyone is just looking for who they are going to blame for the loss. Also, since the PM has been fired almost every time I don't know why anybody would want to be.

tinkerer 90 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinkerer Click to send private message to tinkerer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea sux"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-06 AT 10:13 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-12-06 AT 08:36 PM (EST)

Lee was the PM on the Gillette text messaging task, as mentioned above. However, he was virtually handed the victory lock, stock and barrel by Lenny. After listneing to Lee talk about which letters to push to send the message, Lenny kept telling Lee it did not matter. All that mattered, Lenny said, was to get the team on the street and convince people to send the message-it could be the letter "A" for all he cared. As Lee continued to go on and on about extraneous things, Lenny simply got up in the middle of the meeting, brought two other members with him, and hit the street to find people. Very pushy.

When he found a whole bunch of people waiting on line to get show tickets, Lenny got on the cell phone and ORDERED, literally ORDERED Lee to come down with the team. It was a complete switch of roles-Lenny virtually became Project Manager. Eventually Lee did come down with some people and Lee won the task.

Whose idea it was to get up early the next morning to hit the street, I don't know. But Lenny's idea to simply stop debating and hit the street, plus the spot he chose to do the text messaging, (line outside theater) essentially won the task for Lee.

To his credit, Lee acknowledged Lenny's part in his victory, and that is why he stuck by Lenny ever since.

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-12-06, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea sux"
There has been no real front runners in the Apprentice, until last night.

Lee actually thought outside the box for once, unlike Andrea who stupidly had a baseball cape idea. They may have won on price point, but Caroline saw that Andrea had a bad idea.

Lee had told the managers to replace the sandwiches with P-eat-ZZA's. (Leslie said she was "going to do it before they opened the next morning." in defense.)

Lee had also heard the managers talking about price point. And he was right--you trust the people that are there everyday, the managers. They see customers all the time and know what they want and buy.

Lee finally tried to sell all at once, which could have been the deal breaker for the win. I wish we knew how many were left and how much money they needed, because if that deal went through, it would have been closer, if not a win.

I think The Donald sees this in Lee and I wouldn't be surprised at that time that The Donald saw that he is the front runner. He deals just like any smart business person. The only problem is that he doesn't have a supportive trusting group. So he should move to Synergy.

http://headingtothirty.blogspot.com

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-12-06, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea sux"
I don't know that Lee has made himself a front runner - most business people will tell you the the single most important thing in a deal is the closing and Lee was unable to close the deal. Trump could easily see this as a failing.

04-12-06, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea sux"
If there is a front-runner, it certainly is not on Gold Rush, who has been getting their clocks cleaned. Team record always comes into play when determining the final Apprentice. I would say Sean is the favorite right now, despite his spastic reactions to Michael, which I thought was hilarious. All 4 women on Synergy seem the same to me; none of them have distinguished themselves from the others. Okay, maybe Andrea, but she has distinguished herself in a negative way, as far as I am concerned. She has won, but her employees will not support her and their input is also key in determining the final Apprentice.

Systic Axil 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-14-06, 06:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Systic%20Axil Click to send private message to Systic%20Axil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea sux"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-06 AT 06:45 AM (EST)

I agree that with Lenny finding and exploiting the bored people waiting in line as his captive audience - that was a major thing in winning. The other team was at an intersection, and it's more difficult to get people to stop there. I did surveys once, and know that if people are stuck waiting in line, they can't use the excuse of "not having time" to participate.

irishrose 75 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail irishrose Click to send private message to irishrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea sux"
I'll start by saying that I am not a Lee fan but I do remember him questioning the price. Lee wanted a lower price from the begining when they had a group meeting but was shot down by all of the other members of the team and then brought it up again when they were in the store after overhearing the managers. Lee is closer to the Collage age kids that was ther core market and they would not listen to them. Alot of collage students are on a budjet that is a big factor that they overlooked.

Also Synergy passed out flyers the night before the task and got people to come back the next day. That may have helped them.

04-12-06, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea sux"

"Lenny was horrendous as a leader
and deserved to be fired,
despite his room idea being
more creative than Synergy's."

"I have a question for DT,
Bill and Carolyn though. How
do you KNOW that price
was the difference??
I agree that the price seemed
ridiculous, but I'm not sure
you can blithely talk like
it is a FACT that
price was the difference."

Aren't you guilty of the same thing? How can you say that Lenny's room was more creative like it's a FACT? That's your opinion and I don't share it - There was but one single idea in Lenny's room, musical instruments while Michael's had a greater variety. The way I saw it Lenny's room looked cold and uninviting, the instruments were just lined up against either wall single file with a big empty space in the middle. No place to sit, no other activity. It would just have turned into a room where kids race to be the first one at an instrument and the others await their turn which would eventually result in fighting. And the noise in that room would cause migraines. Neither room was really overwhelming in my opinion, but I think Michael's was more creative.

04-12-06, 11:49 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Lee vs. Charmaine and Andrea sux"
Yeah, Lenny's room being better IS my opinion, and since I am not hiring or firing anyone, that has nothing to do with DT and co insisting price lost like it is written in the stars or something.
There were chairs in Lenny's room. Yes, it had one theme. It didn't have only one thing to do, but it did have just one theme: music. You COULD say that Michael's room only had one theme as well: the lounge. And what do you normally find in a lounge? A TV, games, toys, things to read. That about sums up Michael's room. Michael's room might indeed have been the better room. I am not arguing that. But it doesn't take a single creative impulse to think of putting a TV, video games, board games, a table, or toys in a room for kids. It was a basic lounge; it was simple. Apparently, simple was all the execs were looking for. That's fine.

04-13-06, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tinkerer Click to send private message to tinkerer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Not Bad For A Kid Fresh Out Of College"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-06 AT 09:43 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-13-06 AT 09:40 AM (EST)

"I don't know that Lee has made himself a front runner - most business people will tell you the the single most important thing in a deal is the closing and Lee was unable to close the deal. Trump could easily see this as a failing."

You raise a good point-Lee's checking back with Leslie instead of making the deal could count against him.

However, it is hard not to give credit to Lee when throughout the task, he appeared to be the only Gold Rush member with a functioning brain.

When Leslie came up with that insane price of $7.99, Lee fought like heck to get her to lower it toward something more reasonable. When he was ignored the first time, he reported, early in the task, that the managers were also finding the price exorbitant. Leslie's reaction to this news was to tell Lee to forget about it, then turn to another member, hold her forehead, and tell them that Lee was "stressing me out" with this price business.

Lee convinced the manager to clear out all other sandwiches except the featured one. Okay, maybe Leslie was going to do it the day of the contest, but Lee got it done first.

When Lee realized that it was time to get creative and see if he can actively seek out wholesale customers instead of just waiting for them to come into the store, he seized the opportunity to unload a thousand sandwiches. True, he was looking to unload 15 or 20, but the fact is that Lee put himself into that position by looking for mass customers-nobody else on the team thought of it.

Leslie did not realize the potential of selling 1,000 sandwiches at almost any price, so she messed up the deal.

Lee is only 22,and apparently fresh out of college. A more experienced member would have made the deal for $2.25 or $2.00, then come back to Leslie AFTER the deal was a fait accompli. But Lee is fresh out of school, and not quite confident enough to depart from his Project Manager's specific instructions. Lee has not had enough success yet on any job to give him the confidence to overstep his bounds, then sell it to the manager.

So yes, Lee's lack of experience prevented him from closing the deal-or actually prevented him from keeping Leslie from ruining the deal, which is what happened. But considering his young age, and how many things he did right, I think Lee showed himself to good advantage. I think Lee would make someone think it might not be a bad idea to hire Lee and let him GET that experience.

04-13-06, 09:26 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Not Bad For A Kid Fresh Out Of College"
I would have liked to see how Lee met up with the guy he was trying to deal with - its not as if you just stop everybody on the street and ask if they want to buy a 1000 sandwiches. It wasn't clear how Lee made contact with him, and for some reason their relationship seemed friendlier than I would usually associate with people who just met. Was he a friend of Lee's? Lee is from New York so it stands to reason he would know some people around the city.

04-14-06, 00:50 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Not Bad For A Kid Fresh Out Of College"
Regarding the possibility Lee knew who he was dealing with, that is a good point.
I give Lee credit for thinking of the deal and almost pulling it off. It is true that he was the only one thinking outside the box.
However, his negotiation skills could use some work, and no one has mentioned this. When the exec asked him what was the LOWEST price he could offer, Lee SHOULD have said $4. By saying $3, Lee doomed the sale for $3. You NEVER start out with your lowest offer; that is the basics of negotiating.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-14-06, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Not Bad For A Kid Fresh Out Of College"
Lee has been a roller coaster to me. Times I like him times I don't but the latest episode is one where I like him again. Correct he was the only one thinking outside the box. He had great idea after great idea. The Project Manager is just that...the manager. The Project Manager makes the final decision. Lee tried to convince his team to lower the price. No one else bought it. A similar comparison could be made to Lenny coming up with the Castaway Idea howver here his team took his idea.

As far as negotiations, Lee did fine. It was not his call if he would go lower in the price....it was the project managers. lee updated the project manager as the process proceeded. She should of said yes or no to the deal and should've told Lee how far he should go. It was Lee's brilliant idea but Leslie should've been a Project Manager....it was her fault.

Also, Lee talking over Leslie was fine. You can have egg on your face by not showing any compassion.

Lee was stellar in the last episode in my opinion.

04-14-06, 08:35 PM (EST)
19. "In Many Ways Lee Was Stellar, But...."
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-06 AT 08:38 PM (EST)

I agree with you about Lee doing very well in the task, but Iltarion is right. In any negotiation, your first offer is never your last offer.

Moreover, Lee let himself get put into an untenable postion. When the wholesale customer asked for Lee's price and Lee said $3, then the wholesale customer came back with $2, Lee went back to his project manager and came back with the $2.50 price sometime later. The problem with that is when you break up the negotiating process, your latest offer gets treated like a new opening offer.

If, instead of going to the project manager, Lee had come down on the spot to perhaps $2.75, he might have gotten the customer to come up to $2.50-certainly to$2.25. Lee became a go between for a long distance negotiation, instead of an active negotiator.

This is where his inexperience came in.

Now, if Lenny was there, they wouldn't have gone back to Leslie at all. Lenny would have made the deal on the spot. LOL, Leslie would not have even found out about the deal until she asked Lenny and Lee, "Say, where are you two going with all those crates of sandwiches?"

04-24-06, 03:16 PM (EST)
20. "RE: In Many Ways Lee Was Stellar, But...."
I also felt the way he went about the whole thing was sneaky and immature. Why did he just disappear without telling anyone to set up the deal instead of letting his team or at least the project manager know about his idea? Perhaps if they had been let in on the idea they'd have felt more inclined to support it and make it happen or maybe they could have expanded the idea and made deals with more than one guy. It seemed Lee was more interested in making sure he got credit for the sale than working with his team.

04-24-06, 07:13 PM (EST)
21. "RE: In Many Ways Lee Was Stellar, But...."
Kidflash:

I am not sure that it was established that Lee did not get permission from Leslie to go out and seek some wholesale customers. Leslie did try to blame the time that Lee spent trying to make the deal which fell through as being responsible for the loss, but that didn't mean Lee didn't ask permission at first. She could have been talking about the extended back-and-forth between the prospective wholesale customer and gold rush.

Leslie claimed the time Lee spent was 45 minutes on the wholesale idea. If half an hour was the time spent on one deal, that means Lee only spent 15 minutes prospecting. Even if Lee never obtained permission, I don't think it is outrageous for Lee to spend 15 minutes to see if he can dramatically increase the sandwich sales. It is a team game, after all.

And since the task lasted hours, Trump dismissed even the 45 minute argument out of hand. Synergy's increase in sales was nearly 1,000%-Gold Rush's 600%. Lee's 45 minute absence can't come close to causing that differential. And Lee spent the time coming close to "hitting the home run", as Trump admitted.

04-25-06, 02:56 AM (EST)
22. "RE: In Many Ways Lee Was Stellar, But...."
During the show, Leslie was shown asking where Lee was and no one knew. That is what I based my comment on - If he had asked permission it stands to reason that she would not have to ask where he was.

My opinion is that Lee wanted to show everyone up by hitting that "home run". Had he been more of a team player, I think things may have worked out differently and the deal may have been made since Leslie and the rest would have felt more like it was Gold Rush's deal rather than just Lee's deal.

04-25-06, 09:28 AM (EST)
23. "RE: In Many Ways Lee Was Stellar, But...."
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-06 AT 09:30 AM (EST)

Okay, so Lee disappeared for fifteen minutes on a task that lasted many hours, and came back with a chance to win it all with one stroke. Is that supposed to be bad?

If what you say is true, that Leslie would have done better negotiating if Lee had let her in on the idea from the beginning instead of freelancing a short time, then you are basically saying that Leslie can't put the team's chances for victory above her own concerns. Which looks like a good reason to get sent home.

As it stands, Lee did show Leslie a great deal of respect-perhaps too much respect-by coming back to her and becoming little more than a go-between between her and the wholesale customer. If his buddy Lenny was there, he would have seized the moment, gotten the guy to go to $2.25 or $2.50, made the deal and Leslie would have first found out about it when she saw Lee and Lenny leaving the truck carrying all those crates of sandwiches, lol.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •