The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did Michael Really Handle That Chee..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

tinkerer 90 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-09-06, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tinkerer Click to send private message to tinkerer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did Michael Really Handle That Chee..."
Okay, Michael first negotiates the exclusive contract, then when he comes back, the head of the cheerleader squad tells him that she has decided to send half the cheerleaders to Synergy.

After she drops this bomb, she asks Michael "how do you feel about that?"

True, Michael has an existing exclusive agreement. We don't know if it is written, how strong it is. But even if it written, how can Michael enforce it for the following day's game?

This woman looked like she was sold on being "fair" to Allie, Michael's looking at a very difficult situation if she decides to send half the cheerleaders to Synergy. What is Michael going to do, file a lawsuit? That takes months. Meanwhile, Synergy gets half the cheerleaders.

So he negotiates her down to "one or two" cheerleaders to Synergy, that he will ask his boss about. The boss says no, and the head of the cheerleader squad has to call up Allie and tell her it's no dice. Effectively, Michael gradually brought her away from her position to that of honoring the exclusive contract.

I'm not sorry that Michael got eliminated, he's been sitting back and letting everyone else step for almost the whole game. But if I'm in Michael's shoes, I would try to convince the woman to send me almost all the cheerleaders, instead of getting tough. If you get tough, you might drive her over to sending Allie half the cheerleaders.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Did Michael Really Handle That Chee...   tinkerer     05-09-06       
   RE: Did Michael Really Handle That ...   buckeyegirl     05-09-06     1  
     RE: Did Michael Really Handle That ...   Mish     05-09-06     2  
         RE: Did Michael Really Handle That ...   Wacko Jacko     05-09-06     3  
             RE: Did Michael Really Handle That ...   Twinkles     05-09-06     4  
                 RE: Did Michael Really Handle That ...   RonReports     05-09-06     6  
             Two Step Process   tinkerer     05-09-06     5  
                 Last Appeal   tinkerer     05-09-06     7  
             Wacko, you're right...   singer     05-10-06     8  
                 RE: Wacko, you're right...   Wacko Jacko     05-10-06     9  
                     RE: Wacko, you're right...   singer     05-10-06     11  
                 RE: Wacko, you're right...   LisaPles     05-10-06     10  
                     RE: Wacko, you're right...   singer     05-10-06     12  
                         RE: Wacko, you're right...   qwertypie     05-10-06     13  
                             RE: Wacko, you're right...   LisaPles     05-10-06     14  
             RE: Did Michael Really Handle That ...   capcomguy     05-11-06     18  
         RE: Did Michael Really Handle That ...   reealiteefan     05-10-06     15  
             After further Consideration...   tinkerer     05-10-06     16  
                 RE: After further Consideration...   iltarion     05-11-06     17  
                     RE: After further Consideration...   Wacko Jacko     05-11-06     19  
                         RE: After further Consideration...   Mish     05-11-06     20  
   RE: Did Michael Really Handle That ...   Keyser     05-11-06     21  
     Lee Showed Just Enough To Survive   tinkerer     05-12-06     22  
         RE: Lee Showed Just Enough To Survi...   iltarion     05-13-06     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •