The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wheres George?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

curiousgeorge1 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-01-06, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curiousgeorge1 Click to send private message to curiousgeorge1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wheres George?"
Does anyone know where he is? I thought at first maybe vacation but now Im thinking maybe hes ill or something... If anyone knows please fill me in... I cant handle Bill another minute.. and why does Trump not use some of the other apprentices as guest stars once and awhile? thanks!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Wheres George? Reality_Tv_fan_90 05-02-06 1
 RE: Wheres George? tinkerer 05-02-06 2
 RE: Wheres George? jackandjill 05-02-06 3
 RE: Wheres George? BOYmeetsREALITY 05-02-06 4
   RE: Wheres George? singer 05-02-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Reality_Tv_fan_90 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-02-06, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to send private message to Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Wheres George?"
Yes i've also been wondering where George has been. He's missed like 5 out of 9 weeks this season. I wouldn't mind Carolyn being gone once in awhile (she a bi*ch). I would also like to see some the other apprentices appear on the show. I can't stand Bill he is totally full of himself. Makes me sick!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tinkerer 90 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-02-06, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tinkerer Click to send private message to tinkerer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Wheres George?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-06 AT 08:42 AM (EST)

I hate to tell you this, but it looks like the plan is to move Bill in as the regular, with occasional replacement by others.

George appears to be well over 70, and I would guess he's preparing to retire from everything soon, if he hasn't already. Who knows-they might decide to bring him back now and then for fun, but the guess here is that George is going someplace to lay back and enjoy his business success.

For what it worth, I never thought he added that much to the show. Caroline at least used to ask some incisive questions. George looked like a nice guy, but I never saw him ask any questions that appeared to change the boardroon direction.

jackandjill 204 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-02-06, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jackandjill Click to send private message to jackandjill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Wheres George?"
What does Bill do to make you so upset? At least he asks somewhat-tough questions which forces these idiots to be accountable.

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-02-06, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Wheres George?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-06 AT 10:11 AM (EST)

Both Bill/George and Carolyn are only there to be Trumpy's eyes in the field and to stroke his ego at the end of every show.

Carolyn, I can tolerate, because she has been with the organization for some time, has experience, and has risen through the ranks.

I just feel it is not right to use Bill to critique the other contestants because I don't think He is qualified, and didn't even think He deserved to win his season. Something just stinks about making Bill a celebrity while the other winners and booted contestants are just as qualified, if not moreso.

Certainly there are some rising stars or experienced guys like George in the Trump organization with the talent and time to judge the contestants!

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-02-06, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Wheres George?"
Bill is annoying and smarmy.

I'm guessing that George has never been that excited about being a television personality. I heard him say that it was hard to maintain responsibility for making money in the organization and balancing television appearances. I like him far better than Boyfriend Bill. I wish that he would come back to the show.

--Singer

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •