The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why Would Trump Ask Michael Anything?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

tinkerer 90 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-02-06, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tinkerer Click to send private message to tinkerer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why Would Trump Ask Michael Anything?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-06 AT 10:49 AM (EST)

Trump turned to Michael to ask whom he should fire, then hoorayed appreciatively when Michael gave a well composed response about being able to follow. I think that little speech was the most I have heard Michael say at one time throughout the series.

This is ridiculous. Michael is invisible for several weeks in Synergy, save for coming up with the genius idea of having the team wear bathrobes on the street during the Gillette task. When he finally becomes Project Manger, he wins raggedly, and the kids like the other guys' room more. He totally mismanages his time, and becomes something of a joke among his own team.

The tone and severity of Andrea's post-win criticism was out of line, but the fact that Michael's teammates felt his time mismanagement was so bad he needed to be talked to says a lot.

Michael goes to Gold Rush and participates in three tasks, making no visibly significant contribution to any.

And Trump turns to him to find out who should be sent home? Trump should be asking Michael what he has ever done to help his team win, outside of his lone stint as Project Manager!

Whatever else you can say about them, Charmaine and Tarek are ususally in there doing something. It might not always be the right thing, but they are generally oout there in front. Michael appears cooperative, but he never seems to contribute any idea or shines in any way. But Trump turns to him to find out who should be fired.

You know what is frightening? If Michael finally steps up and wins one more task as Project Manager, he will be 2-0 and would be considered a star with chance to win it all. After laying back on all the tasks except those two. Egad.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why Would Trump Ask Michael Any... BOYmeetsREALITY 05-02-06 1
   RE: Why Would Trump Ask Michael Any... tinkerer 05-02-06 2
       RE: Why Would Trump Ask Michael Any... Mish 05-02-06 3
           RE: Why Would Trump Ask Michael Any... Wacko Jacko 05-02-06 4
               RE: Why Would Trump Ask Michael Any... singer 05-02-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-02-06, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why Would Trump Ask Michael Anything?"
I agree that Michael has been the "Invisible Man" all season!

Trump usually asks whomever is at the table who they think should be fired, though, and He's running out of people to ask! HAHA!

I don't see him winning this thing, but He has been so under the radar so far that you never know with the editing they do. I suspect He'll either crash or shine in the next episode.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tinkerer 90 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-02-06, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tinkerer Click to send private message to tinkerer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why Would Trump Ask Michael Anything?"
I suspect He'll either crash or shine in the next episode.

That's what I'm afraid of. If Michael becomes Project Manager and wins, he'll have a record of 2-0, an overall good record because he came over from Synergy, and be one of the favorites to win the job. After all the laying back he did.

One poster said a couple of weeks back that she never even knew Leslie was on the show until she became Project Manager. As far as I can see, the only difference between Michael and Leslie is that Michael managed to win his one task as Project Manager, otherwise we wouldn't know he was on the show either. And here is is among the final six, and Trump is giving his opinion on whom to fire much weight. Sheesh!

Mish 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-02-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mish Click to send private message to Mish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why Would Trump Ask Michael Anything?"
I think Michael's time is fizzeling now. He's too shallow, but I'm not the judge here.

I don't think Michael will work well with Allie who is a sharp-shooter and she knows how to handle his shallow ways from recent episodes.

Heaven forbid Michael becomes the next Apprentice!

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-02-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why Would Trump Ask Michael Anything?"
Michel will not be the next Apprentice.

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-02-06, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why Would Trump Ask Michael Anything?"
Michael strikes me as a Nervous Nellie and a yes man.

Lee is definitely a politician, and that was no compliment from The Donald and His Minions. He definitely equivocates too much.

--Singer

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •