The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (712)
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Celebrity Sober living [View All]
I hear the "house manager" is an actress named Jennifer Gimenez...The girl who was in "Blow" is now a manager of a sober living house,That i
rehablover
66 messages
03-23-16 10:40 AM
Clash of the Choirs [View All]
Anyone planning to watch? I admit it intrigues me and I will probably watch to see how the show will be. I sing in my church choir so I guess that%2
Cyndimaus
50 messages
03-23-16 10:37 AM
Greatest American Dog PTTE Game! [View All]
PTTE is Pick To The End game. This game has been played for many seasons in the Survivor games forum. To keep things simple, I am borrowing from t
RudyRules
21 messages
03-23-16 10:35 AM
Tabatha's Hair Salon Makeover
or whatever the true title is on Bravo. We're liking this thing. The finale was last night; haven't watched it yet. It's Hell%2
mattben
2 messages
03-23-16 10:33 AM
Next Great American Band [View All]
Okay, so this show is coming up on Friday, Oct. 19th and I am hoping it will replace (in interest) my beloved Rock Star. It looks like it coul
MKitty
66 messages
03-23-16 10:25 AM
the cho show!
ok...i might be the only one watching but i like it. i like the way margaret allows her parents to be themselves....her dad has cost me a few tears.%
MollyTV
5 messages
03-11-16 05:03 PM
Fast Cars and Superstars
NASCAR with the stars. Premiere date (per TVGuide) is June 7th. Stars they have for the show. Krista Allen (Baywatch and
Snidget
4 messages
03-11-16 05:01 PM
Shear Genius, Season 2, Introduction [View All]
Am I the only one watching the filler show between Top Chef and Project Runway? This show rather amuses me. The challenges are ludicrous. I d
arkiegrl
35 messages
03-11-16 04:59 PM
Scott Baio, 45 and single
The latest offering of Vh1. A reality series exploring why Scott Baio has been with many many drop dead gorgeous women but at 45 is still unmarried
eire_heart74
2 messages
03-11-16 04:54 PM
I Also Watched Celebrity Boot Camp And Was Genuinely Moved
No, really. Seriously. OK, it's PMS week, but still.... The show's only two hours long so no great time/e
ginger
6 messages
03-11-16 04:51 PM
Date My Ex
Is anyone watching this (Jo de La Rosa & Slade Smiley from Real Housewives of Orange County)? It started off bad, but has actually increase
Hoobie
3 messages
03-11-16 04:50 PM
The Greatest American Dog: Episode #6
Starting this early because of the preview tagline I just saw in my local paper: 'The dogs express themselves creatively in a painting contest'
Estee
12 messages
03-11-16 04:43 PM
Hey Paula
[center]http://community.realitytvworld- com/boards/User_files/469cbcf7443f9705.jpg[/center] Somehow I managed to catc
dabo
8 messages
03-11-16 04:36 PM
America's Most Smartest Model,
VH1 is at it again. http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/vh1-- ew-america-most-smartest-model-series-debut-october-7-5740.php %
Snidget
8 messages
03-11-16 04:34 PM
American Gladiators. [View All]
According to ESPN, there's an ex-Real Worlder in the contestant pool. (Any bets on Mikethemiz? Anyone...?) They're also claiming that
Estee
72 messages
03-11-16 04:33 PM
Waiting for the post on "Greatest American Dog" ep. 4??
I don't want to take away anyone's starter post, or give anything away. So, I'll just sit here and wait patiently-in my 'sit, stay' po
mindy23
14 messages
03-11-16 04:32 PM
Legally Blonde The Musical - The Search for Elle Woods
Anyone else watching this ? There aren't a lot of threads on it out there, but I actually think it is a fun, guilty pleasure show that will on
thesmoggylady
4 messages
03-11-16 04:30 PM
Greatest American Dog: episode #3
Elvis has left the building. Presley remains. There's probably something ironic about that... http://community.realitytvworld.com
Estee
16 messages
03-11-16 04:26 PM
Sweet Home Alabama
Sweet Home Alabama premieres this THURSDAY, 9/8c on CMT! The extended 3 minute sneak peek is online here: http://glassma
SweetHomeAlabamaCMT
7 messages
03-11-16 04:25 PM
Celebrity Rehab?? - Can't Wait! [View All]
Looks painfully awesome! Kind of like "Intervention" but with people you've heard of. I hope they all do well. That's the best part is to se
NewFan
34 messages
03-11-16 04:19 PM
Must Love Kids
Anyone seen or heard about this show? It reminds me of The Bachelorette, except not AS MANY men, and there are 3 different single moms trying to
gypsyvixen
3 messages
03-11-16 04:18 PM
Farmer wants a Wife [View All]
This clone of every.other.dating.show premiered lastnight. This show resembles Outback Jack more closely than others or as at least one p
Ahtumbreez
32 messages
03-11-16 04:16 PM
Wipeout
This came on before "I Survived a Japanese Game Show". I was laughing my butt off watching these people trying to navigate the course. %0
KwietOne
13 messages
03-11-16 04:13 PM
Flipping Out -- Anyone Else Watching?
Love this show... is there a thread somewhere I missed? Don't bite me Jeff!!!
TxMom2011
10 messages
03-11-16 04:12 PM
I Survived a Japanese Game Show
Looks like it's the same production company who does Big Brother. After this show? I need some tylenol for my headaches. I also feel my blood p
KwietOne
5 messages
03-11-16 04:07 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (712)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •