The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Millionaire Matchmaker with Patti Sanger, anyone watching??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-20-09, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Millionaire Matchmaker with Patti Sanger, anyone watching??"
I started watching last season, out of curiousity, and have to say, I AM HOOKED!!
Even though I'm not crazy about seeing some of these arrogant million/zillionaires and their spoiled brat ways, I have to say, Patti is GREAT at analyzing them, and getting them right where they need to be!

She has an amazing concept that, as far as I know, was basically unheard of, and has just taken off like wildfire! I know it may be a familial thing in Jewish families, but to become an entrepenuer (sp?) by doing this for a living, is totally facinating to me!

And the way she sets these guys straight about their wants, needs, personality quirks-she just cracks me up! I love her!

Last night, she had on the first woman millionairest. It was great! Just wondering if anyone else is as hooked on this show as I am. I couldn't believe there was no posting for this...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Millionaire Matchmaker with Pat... aquariaqueen 02-20-09 1
 RE: Millionaire Matchmaker with Pat... Bebo 02-20-09 2
   RE: Millionaire Matchmaker with Pat... krismiss2us 05-07-09 5
 POST REMOVED Bebo 03-06-09 4
   RE: POST REMOVED Agman2 03-23-16 11
 RE: Millionaire Matchmaker with Pat... Loree 05-08-09 6
 RE: Millionaire Matchmaker with Pat... mtopaz 05-08-09 7
   RE: Millionaire Matchmaker with Pat... ginger 05-08-09 8
       RE: Millionaire Matchmaker with Pat... ARnutz 05-08-09 9
       RE: Millionaire Matchmaker with Pat... mtopaz 05-11-09 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-20-09, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Millionaire Matchmaker with Patti Sanger, anyone watching??"
I have really enjoyed this show as well. I think she's pretty "spot on" with the troubles of most of the men, and now women.

These guys always want the 20 year old blondes....but if that worked, they wouldn't need her, right?

I find her a little odd in her own personal preferences in how she appears. But I think she has some very reasonable ideas and opinions. LA is quite a bit different than where I am in the midwest...

I liked the term "agist" or age-ist. It's so true.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20905 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-09, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Millionaire Matchmaker with Patti Sanger, anyone watching??"
I've only watched one episode, but I could get hooked if I'm not careful. I enjoyed it.

krismiss2us 818 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-07-09, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Millionaire Matchmaker with Patti Sanger, anyone watching??"
Patti's great! She's forward, obnoxious in just the right way. She and Steve from tough love oughta get together...except he's probably too young for her!

Bebo 20905 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-09, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "POST REMOVED"
This is a discussion forum, not the place to promote other sites/blogs. For information on how to properly advertise, please check out our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

Agman2 2442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-23-16, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: POST REMOVED"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-16 AT 10:52 AM (EST)

Now is you could just convey that message to MCV corporation!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-09, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Millionaire Matchmaker with Patti Sanger, anyone watching??"
I like this show too. And so many of the men are 40 or over and only want to date the women in their early 20s. No wonder their relationships never work. They want to be like Donald Trump. Patti would probably have a real problem with a single Donald. LOL!

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-08-09, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Millionaire Matchmaker with Patti Sanger, anyone watching??"
They were having a mini marathon of this show yesterday and I watched at least five episodes in a row. It's like eating peanuts, once you get started, you don't want to stop.

I saw the one with an Iranian guy and an Israeli guy. Patty kept referring to the Jewish guy as a shy rabbit! The Iranian Kurdish guy was named Zagros and he brought his mom, aunt and two uncles to the two-way mirror viewing! Then he picked the girl who showed up in a tee-shirt as a dress - lol. Actually, the two of them seemed to hit it off, and have a great physical chemistry but then they couldn't wait to have sex and that ruined the whole thing.

The "shy rabbit" went more slowly and I guess is still seeing his Jewish princess.

Another one was the first gay millionaire match up. Patti seemed totally clueless and cliched in her approach to "the gays!" Still, the gay millionaire took it in good stride and was unfailingly polite. The vibe during the party was really fun, and I liked the pairing that he ended up with. I hope those two guys do find true romance together!

As to the idiot Vegas hypnotist - more fool he! His hair is ridiculous, his teeth are not attractive, his skin is poor, and I wouldn't be surprised if he has bad breath to boot. So what does he do when a very nice girl comes along? "Tests" her for worthiness. Really, really dumb.

But the worst of the bunch was that total freak who urinated outside (about 5 feet away from his date) rather than walk himself inside and use the bathroom. What is up with his hokey hair style too? Parted in the middle and pressed down toward his ears? Seriously, what guy in his right mind would voluntarily look like that? ? ? Then he brags about how he could live on junk food?

Okay - you can tell that I get into this show!

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-09, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Millionaire Matchmaker with Patti Sanger, anyone watching??"

Sometimes I think she's really good at what she does, and other times (e.g., don't date a bisexual woman-she might leave you for another woman? Is it any more likely than a straight woman dropping you for another man?) I think she's an idiot.

I agree though, it's hard not to watch once you start.

ARnutz 13914 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-09, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Millionaire Matchmaker with Patti Sanger, anyone watching??"
That's strange because I think she's an idiot all the time. She's abrasive and rude.

I gave this one up cold turkey after about 3 episodes of the first season.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-11-09, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Millionaire Matchmaker with Patti Sanger, anyone watching??"
Sometimes, I think the only thing that saves me from a life of sitting on my couch, potato chip crumbs all around me, is parenthood. Thank goodness I'm a responsible parent and take the kidlet outside for fresh air every once in awhile!

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •