The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Little People,Big Mess"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

carriem 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-05-08, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carriem Click to send private message to carriem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Little People,Big Mess"
Does anyone else freak out over the Roloffs messed up house.Sometimes I can't believe how bad it is.I love the Roloffs and anyone could be a little messy sometimes but this is ridiculous.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Little People,Big Mess carriem 11-06-08 1
   RE: Little People,Big Mess carriem 02-26-09 12
 RE: Little People,Big Mess eire_heart74 11-10-08 2
   RE: Little People,Big Mess carriem 11-10-08 3
       RE: Little People,Big Mess eire_heart74 11-10-08 4
       RE: Little People,Big Mess carriem 11-10-08 5
           RE: Little People,Big Mess eire_heart74 11-10-08 6
               Amy went off on the Refs at her kid... carriem 11-18-08 7
                   RE: Amy went off on the Refs at her... eire_heart74 11-18-08 8
                       RE: Amy went off on the Refs at her... carriem 11-20-08 9
                           RE: Amy went off on the Refs at her... eire_heart74 11-20-08 10
                               Jeremy's Potty Mouth carriem 12-02-08 11
                   RE: Amy went off on the Refs at her... Agman2 03-23-16 15
 RE: Little People,Big Mess mtopaz 02-26-09 13
   RE: Little People,Big Mess MollyTV 03-04-09 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-06-08, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carriem Click to send private message to carriem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Little People,Big Mess"
I should add though that I think the Roloffs are overall pretty likable.But the mess in their house,their horrible table manners and Amy's mean spirited comments do annoy me.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-26-09, 03:55 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Little People,Big Mess"
I was so happy for the Roloffs watching Molly's graduation.They are very proud of her and they should be.What a great kid.I hope Matt and Amy work out their differences and don't end up divorced.They can be a wonderful family when they want to be.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-10-08, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Little People,Big Mess"
What gets me more than anything is listening to their parents go on about how messy/disorganized/easily distracted their kids are and how they need to straighten up and buckle down. Um Hello? Look around you. They learned it from YOU!

11-10-08, 04:11 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Little People,Big Mess"
Amy is especially bad about being self-righteous.I always wonder(as she is going on and on about Matt and his big projects)if Amy could accept living in modest circumstances with a man who couldn't provide for her like Matt does.She may want to shut up about all his crazy ideas because he generates a big income and she is pretty spoiled.Besides,you're correct in that they both are disorganized and messy!

11-10-08, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Little People,Big Mess"
Any time Matt has brought people in to help Amy organize the house she resent it like crazy. ( think he's had some pro closet people in to organize that bomb site of a pantry that they have off the kitchen. And in the laundry area too) You can't get mad at your kids and their mess when you can't even take help when it's offered to you to get organized.

11-10-08, 04:25 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Little People,Big Mess"
Also,why do the Roloff kids refer to themselves and their father in the third person?One of them will say It was pumpkin season and Matt Roloff should have been here".Harmless enough,but weird.

11-10-08, 08:21 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Little People,Big Mess"
As a mom if I saw that was the kind of house my kid was hanging out in all the time with his friends Jeremy and Zach, I'd be hosing him down with Lysol the moment he returned home.

11-18-08, 09:39 AM (EST)
7. "Amy went off on the Refs at her kids game!"
I knew she could be a little bitchy but I had no idea she had that kind of temper!

11-18-08, 03:26 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Amy went off on the Refs at her kids game!"
>I knew she could be a
>little bitchy but I had
>no idea she had that
>kind of temper!

I was kind of surprised about that too. God she looked very obnoxious doing that. Matt looked ashamed to be next to her.

11-20-08, 12:53 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Amy went off on the Refs at her kids game!"
I was quite shocked!I thought better of Amy than this.I noticed Matt seemed almost afraid to tell her how upset he was about it.Anyone can make a mistake but Amy acted like her actions were perfectly justified.I don't think I have ever seen her act so badly but maybe she does and they just don't film it.I have noticed they are more inclined to take the high road on LPBW than some of their other reality shows.I don't think the Roloffs' have let their kids be as exploited as Jon and Kate have.

11-20-08, 04:01 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Amy went off on the Refs at her kids game!"
Well it boiled down to when the team lost, it was "bad reffing" but when they won all the sudden the refs were great. Come Amy teach your kids how to be a good loser.

12-02-08, 12:00 PM (EST)
11. "Jeremy's Potty Mouth"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-08 AT 02:09 PM (EST)

Last night I was casually watching another episode of LPBW and nearly choked on my cereal when Jeremy said to Matt "Did you know everytime you sneeze you have 1/8 of an orgasm?"I have to admit it was pretty funny.But I can't believe they didn't edit it out of this G-rated show.P.S.Yes,sometimes I eat cereal in the evenings while watching tv.It tastes good and has fewer calories than micro-wave popcorn.

Agman2 2437 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-23-16, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Amy went off on the Refs at her kids game!"
Gawd I hate this show. I wish people would stop posting about it!

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-26-09, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Little People,Big Mess"
Aw, I love this show. Yes, the house is messy and I have to just shut my eyes to it. It would drive me wild in a hot minute! But I can ignore the mess because underneath it - they are very likable people.

I'll admit, I cried my eyes out during the episode where their friend passes away. I thought the camera crews were as respectful as they could be for the family's grief.

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-04-09, 03:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Little People,Big Mess"
i totally feel the same way...and i gasped when they showed the friend walk out of the barn and the screen said..."in memory of"
i burst into tears....i had no idea...and i really liked him.

i like that the kids bring their friends home and its one big family...
mollytv
i also loved that zack thought molly was nutz that she didn't want to give a speech. he is more like his mom than he realizes.
kinda cute that he was as determined as mom about lil sis.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •