The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hey Paula"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-17-07, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hey Paula"

Somehow I managed to catch a couple of these and here's what I've learned:

Paula needs to do booze or drugs, she's actually a lot of fun but way too uptight. Don't go to the show's Bravo site, it's messed up man.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hey Paula jbug 07-19-07 1
   RE: Hey Paula dabo 07-20-07 2
       RE: Hey Paula jbug 07-23-07 4
           RE: Hey Paula dabo 07-24-07 6
 RE: Hey Paula MollyTV 07-21-07 3
   RE: Hey Paula mistyrose52 07-23-07 5
       RE: Hey Paula JessicaRN 07-24-07 7
 RE: Hey Paula Agman2 03-11-16 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 17007 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-07, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hey Paula"
So there really is a Paula show?
I heard mention but thought it was 'code' for something (you know how that happens, right?)
So, anyway, when is this on?
Should I really not go to Bravo to look?

Smokeysmom found me here!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-20-07, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hey Paula"
Yes, and the new episodes are on Thursdays I guess. Bravo schedules a lot of repeat airings, and I've really only caught the show while flipping channels. Paula seems to live on the edge of a meltdown, it is really odd.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/paula-abdul-no-scandal-behind-crazy-hey-paula-and-idol-behavior-5525.php

As for the Bravo site for the show, DON'T GO THERE! Clicking on links gets me a frozen internet connection, it is practically criminal. I even had to reboot my wireless thingie the other day.

SMILES ARE FREE

jbug 17007 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-07, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hey Paula"
Thanks for the link Dabo. Probably not a show that I'll make a real effort or schedule time to watch - but if I'm surfing and happen across it, it might be fun to watch Paula dig a deeper hole.
Does anyone really believe she has never been drunk? Ever?
I've never used pain killers (or whatever it is she says she uses) so I don't know if they make a person show strange behavior like she does not not. LOL

Crusin w/ Tribe

07-24-07, 09:09 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Hey Paula"
Here's a sample

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcRLGVjlMnA

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-21-07, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hey Paula"
may i just say...to paula....lol..

that why would she EVER think we the AUDIENCE would believe that she is acting sober after watching this show????

i believe when you slur while you talk unless you had a stroke there is some medication involved. ok...so i can believe she has never been drunk.

but see when you say to matt lauer i just have a sip of a drink? if that is mixed with a prescription for her DANCER's broken body and you only weigh a 100 pounds....me thinks you might get toasted...

she is soooo stoopid...now its on national television.
mollytv

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-23-07, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hey Paula"
Paula is still a real mystery to me. She supposedly has arthritis and RSD from all the falls/breaks and subsequent surgeries. She and I share a lot when it comes to spinal surgeries and chronic pain. BUT, I do not slur when I talk, nor do I fall all over myself most of the day.

BUT, the big difference is that I do not push myself past my limits, either. I am on heavy-duty pain meds, and when my body tells me I need to sleep, I sleep! When I need to slow down, I do it. She obviously doesn't have that choice. Not in order to live the life-style she chooses, anyway.

So, I suppose if you kept me up until 2 am, I'd be a basket case, and I wouldn't know what the heck I was saying or doing to who or where, too. After flying all over the place all night, no sleep, no food, then interviewing, and marketing a product. I don't know.......I just told my husband, If I EVER act like that, please tell me, so I can crawl under my covers!

I don't know what she expects people to say.......

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-24-07, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hey Paula"
Also, knowing that fatigue makes you goofy and knowing that there are rumors out there about substance abuse, I'm guessing that you wouldn't invite cameras to follow you around 24/7 and document your behavior. The sad thing is that "no one appreciates the gift that she is." Even if a person really thinks this about themself, why would you say it for the world to hear.

Agman2 2387 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-11-16, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hey Paula"
Wow, I have no words for this show.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •