URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1825
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Hey Paula"

Posted by dabo on 07-17-07 at 10:59 AM

Somehow I managed to catch a couple of these and here's what I've learned:

Paula needs to do booze or drugs, she's actually a lot of fun but way too uptight. Don't go to the show's Bravo site, it's messed up man.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Hey Paula"
Posted by jbug on 07-19-07 at 09:33 AM
So there really is a Paula show?
I heard mention but thought it was 'code' for something (you know how that happens, right?)
So, anyway, when is this on?
Should I really not go to Bravo to look?

Smokeysmom found me here!

Posted by dabo on 07-20-07 at 00:59 AM
Yes, and the new episodes are on Thursdays I guess. Bravo schedules a lot of repeat airings, and I've really only caught the show while flipping channels. Paula seems to live on the edge of a meltdown, it is really odd.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/paula-abdul-no-scandal-behind-crazy-hey-paula-and-idol-behavior-5525.php

As for the Bravo site for the show, DON'T GO THERE! Clicking on links gets me a frozen internet connection, it is practically criminal. I even had to reboot my wireless thingie the other day.

SMILES ARE FREE

Posted by jbug on 07-23-07 at 09:47 AM
Thanks for the link Dabo. Probably not a show that I'll make a real effort or schedule time to watch - but if I'm surfing and happen across it, it might be fun to watch Paula dig a deeper hole.
Does anyone really believe she has never been drunk? Ever?
I've never used pain killers (or whatever it is she says she uses) so I don't know if they make a person show strange behavior like she does not not. LOL

Crusin w/ Tribe

Posted by dabo on 07-24-07 at 09:09 AM
Here's a sample

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcRLGVjlMnA

Posted by MollyTV on 07-21-07 at 03:30 PM
may i just say...to paula....lol..

that why would she EVER think we the AUDIENCE would believe that she is acting sober after watching this show????

i believe when you slur while you talk unless you had a stroke there is some medication involved. ok...so i can believe she has never been drunk.

but see when you say to matt lauer i just have a sip of a drink? if that is mixed with a prescription for her DANCER's broken body and you only weigh a 100 pounds....me thinks you might get toasted...

she is soooo stoopid...now its on national television.
mollytv

Posted by mistyrose52 on 07-23-07 at 10:23 AM
Paula is still a real mystery to me. She supposedly has arthritis and RSD from all the falls/breaks and subsequent surgeries. She and I share a lot when it comes to spinal surgeries and chronic pain. BUT, I do not slur when I talk, nor do I fall all over myself most of the day.

BUT, the big difference is that I do not push myself past my limits, either. I am on heavy-duty pain meds, and when my body tells me I need to sleep, I sleep! When I need to slow down, I do it. She obviously doesn't have that choice. Not in order to live the life-style she chooses, anyway.

So, I suppose if you kept me up until 2 am, I'd be a basket case, and I wouldn't know what the heck I was saying or doing to who or where, too. After flying all over the place all night, no sleep, no food, then interviewing, and marketing a product. I don't know.......I just told my husband, If I EVER act like that, please tell me, so I can crawl under my covers!

I don't know what she expects people to say.......

Posted by JessicaRN on 07-24-07 at 01:07 PM
Also, knowing that fatigue makes you goofy and knowing that there are rumors out there about substance abuse, I'm guessing that you wouldn't invite cameras to follow you around 24/7 and document your behavior. The sad thing is that "no one appreciates the gift that she is." Even if a person really thinks this about themself, why would you say it for the world to hear.

Posted by Agman2 on 03-11-16 at 04:36 PM
Wow, I have no words for this show.