The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"America's Most Smartest Model,"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-07, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"America's Most Smartest Model,"
VH1 is at it again.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/vh1-new-america-most-smartest-model-series-debut-october-7-5740.php

I think applying for a grammatically incorrect show should disqualify one from being the "most smartest".

*TWITCH*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 that is fantastic cqvenus 09-06-07 1
 RE: America's Most ... Estee 09-06-07 2
 RE: America's Most ... Colonel Zoidberg 09-07-07 3
 RE: America's Most ... maryellennaco 09-08-07 4
 RE: America's Most ... whimsey 10-16-07 5
   RE: America's Most ... RonReports 11-02-07 6
   RE: America's Most ... Agman2 03-11-16 8
 RE: America's Most ... CattyChat 11-04-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cqvenus 9764 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-07, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "that is fantastic"

HIlarious, really. they should have special guest star derek zoolander show up and talk about the 'center for kids who can't read good.'

ben stein? i'll definitely watch. i adore him.

~ cq

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-07, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: America's Most Smartest Model,"
Notice which production company is doing this?

Mindless Entertainment.

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-07-07, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: America's Most Smartest Model,"
I think going through the list of anyone who's tried out for ANTM and disqualifying all of them is a more better way to start the casting process...more...more better.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-08-07, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: America's Most Smartest Model,"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-07 AT 10:52 AM (EST)

Yep, that title really tells me all I need to know! My guess is first person cast is that little Miss Teen Whatever girl who recently talked about "the Africa", "the America" etc.

Pretty girl but seemed like the lights were on, just nobody home.

whimsey 4411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-16-07, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: America's Most Smartest Model,"
Is anyone watching? Details, details.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-02-07, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: America's Most Smartest Model,"
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-07 AT 01:24 PM (EST)

>Is anyone watching? Details, details.

This is a great show. Some models are not too smart but other models in this competition are amazingly smart, as well as being very good looking. "Survivor" usually has a rewards challenge, followed by an elimination challenge. "Most Smartest" has an edge challenge, followed by an elimination challenge. The edge challenge is supposed to give the winner an edge in winning the show's second challenge, but it often does not work out that way in practice.

Agman2 2386 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-11-16, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: America's Most Smartest Model,"
No I aint watchin'

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-04-07, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: America's Most Smartest Model,"
I am really enjoying this show and find myself laughing out loud quite a bit.

Normally, I don't like the "bad guy," but Andre makes the show for me. His confessionals are hilarious, as well as his reactions to American pop culture, etc., from his "Soviet" point of view. I sure hope he sticks around for most of this thing.

And, my goodness, Brett has to be the prettiest man ever.

Pickel is pretty funny, too.

The male models are in a whole different category than the female models in looks, though. Most of the women look really haggish. Angela and Aussie Rachel and perhaps Lisa are the only women who don't look like coke whores.

And I just love Ben Stein. So, anything he hosts is okay with me.

Survivor China ~~ Black Fighting

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •