URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1853
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"America's Most Smartest Model,"

Posted by Snidget on 09-06-07 at 02:53 PM
VH1 is at it again.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/vh1-new-america-most-smartest-model-series-debut-october-7-5740.php

I think applying for a grammatically incorrect show should disqualify one from being the "most smartest".

*TWITCH*

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"that is fantastic"
Posted by cqvenus on 09-06-07 at 06:47 PM

HIlarious, really. they should have special guest star derek zoolander show up and talk about the 'center for kids who can't read good.'

ben stein? i'll definitely watch. i adore him.

~ cq

"RE: America's Most Smartest Model,"
Posted by Estee on 09-06-07 at 07:22 PM
Notice which production company is doing this?

Mindless Entertainment.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 09-07-07 at 11:11 AM
I think going through the list of anyone who's tried out for ANTM and disqualifying all of them is a more better way to start the casting process...more...more better.

Posted by maryellennaco on 09-08-07 at 10:52 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-07 AT 10:52 AM (EST)

Yep, that title really tells me all I need to know! My guess is first person cast is that little Miss Teen Whatever girl who recently talked about "the Africa", "the America" etc.

Pretty girl but seemed like the lights were on, just nobody home.

Posted by whimsey on 10-16-07 at 10:44 PM
Is anyone watching? Details, details.

Posted by RonReports on 11-02-07 at 01:22 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-07 AT 01:24 PM (EST)

>Is anyone watching? Details, details.

This is a great show. Some models are not too smart but other models in this competition are amazingly smart, as well as being very good looking. "Survivor" usually has a rewards challenge, followed by an elimination challenge. "Most Smartest" has an edge challenge, followed by an elimination challenge. The edge challenge is supposed to give the winner an edge in winning the show's second challenge, but it often does not work out that way in practice.

Posted by Agman2 on 03-11-16 at 04:34 PM
No I aint watchin'

Posted by CattyChat on 11-04-07 at 11:02 AM
I am really enjoying this show and find myself laughing out loud quite a bit.

Normally, I don't like the "bad guy," but Andre makes the show for me. His confessionals are hilarious, as well as his reactions to American pop culture, etc., from his "Soviet" point of view. I sure hope he sticks around for most of this thing.

And, my goodness, Brett has to be the prettiest man ever.

Pickel is pretty funny, too.

The male models are in a whole different category than the female models in looks, though. Most of the women look really haggish. Angela and Aussie Rachel and perhaps Lisa are the only women who don't look like coke whores.

And I just love Ben Stein. So, anything he hosts is okay with me.

Survivor China ~~ Black Fighting