The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tough Love"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

krismiss2us 818 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-29-09, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tough Love"
Does anyone watch this even though there's only one episode left?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tough Love BriarRosie 04-30-09 1
 RE: Tough Love Pretty_Kitty 04-30-09 2
 RE: Tough Love sica077 04-30-09 3
 RE: Tough Love weltek 05-04-09 4
   RE: Tough Love krismiss2us 05-04-09 5
   RE: Tough Love eire_heart74 05-07-09 6
       RE: Tough Love krismiss2us 05-07-09 7
 RE: Tough Love Agman2 03-23-16 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-09, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tough Love"
Yes I do, and I'm surprised nobody else started a thread on this show. It has all the makings of a train wreck reality show, and it hasn't disappointed me yet.

They had two girls leave. One for finding "love" and not wanting to jeopardize it; the other for having such self-loathing that she needed some therapy and not the show to find true love...for herself first, before she could ever think of finding it with anyone else.

The biggest surprise for me was Taylor. Sure, she always had moments where you just think she's a hot mess, and then she goes and acts all mature and genuine on us. I was so prepared to loathe her, but I find that she's become one of my favorite people on this show.

Jody would have been higher on my list had she not freaked out on people twice. I really liked her most when she wanted to keep a drunken Taylor from humiliating herself on TV. Sure, it defeats our DAW bashing, but I had some respect for that.

I can't wait to see the finale.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-30-09, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tough Love"
I absolutley love this show. Out of all the DAWs on all the shows on this one I can find some commone ground with these ladies(?) especially Jody. I dont think Steve is mean at all. And Im SO glad Ariane is gone. When shes 37 and single and wondering why men dont repect her maybe then she'll see what Steve was talking about. And her mother Oh Em Gee! Cant wait for the finale!

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-30-09, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tough Love"
I kept forgetting to set it on the DVR, however, I have caught a few episodes here and there. I really like Steve and what he has done for the girls, although Jess (or Jessa, or Jessica...can't figure that one out) really rubs me the wrong way. I mean, she doesn't really do anything wrong, but she is just such a priss!

weltek 16934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-09, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tough Love"
I've watched a few episodes. Not one I bend over backwards to catch. I think it's a really good concept and was done well. Steve actually does a really fair job with the girls.

-A Tribetastic Creation

05-04-09, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tough Love"
I thought so as well, though my honey seems to think Steve's flamin'. I disagree....anyone????
I was saddened by Jody & her man breaking up and was happy to hear that Taylor is doing well. Arian...well, she's a trainwreck waiting to happen.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-07-09, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tough Love"
>I've watched a few episodes. Not
>one I bend over backwards
>to catch. I think
>it's a really good concept
>and was done well. Steve
>actually does a really fair
>job with the girls.
>
>
>-A Tribetastic Creation

I agree. I think I can relate to what some of these girls are doing now to what I did back in my single days. I think we also know one person who does the same behavior again and again and can't get why they don't get different results. I like the host's honesty and blunt way of putting things. He's realistic and stripping the self made drama these women put into their lives.

I hear it's going for a second season. I'd watch it again.

05-07-09, 11:17 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Tough Love"
I agree with all of this! I see myself in some aspects of each of those girls...at least when I was single. Steve's great. He's so blunt and to the point.

Agman2 2439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-23-16, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tough Love"
In a word, no.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •