The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (712)
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Steven Seagal Lawman
This show looks like it could be funny - or a train wreck. Steven Seagal is a [b]REAL[/b] deputy sherriff is Parish County, LA. I've see
Ricky
3 messages
04-05-16 10:45 AM
Repo, Rehab, Bait Car, etc.
and Dog the Bounty Hunter. Anyone watch any of these? I catch a bit now and then, but these are DH's favorite shows. I te
jbug
5 messages
04-05-16 10:44 AM
She's Got the Look
I remember watching a few eps of this last season. It's actually interesting. Maybe I'll remember when it's on to catch more of it this t
jbug
5 messages
04-05-16 10:42 AM
Who is this person or what is this show?
Ok so in that url http://www.#####.com/ There should be a commercial that comes up in the video thing
creekutsu
1 messages
04-05-16 10:41 AM
Chopped
My new obsession, even though I know it's been on a while. I would say that I probably not want to even think about trying at least half of the d
samboohoo
5 messages
04-05-16 10:40 AM
Here Come the Newlyweds Theme Song
Here Come the Newlyweds is coming back on May 25th for another season and its theme song is from the California-based band Wonderlick! The band is g
greenhand
1 messages
04-05-16 10:37 AM
True Beauty [View All]
[i]"True Beauty will feature six women and four men living together in a Los Angeles mansion under the impression that they are competing in a b
Snidget
81 messages
04-05-16 10:37 AM
Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern
Maybe it's strange that I watched four straight hours of this over the weekend because they were having a marathon showing on The Travel Channel. Th
bacon
1 messages
04-05-16 10:36 AM
Groomer Has It
Animal Planet's "Groomer Has It" is back for season 2. Watch it if you're an animal lover. http://community.realitytvworld.c
Puffy
10 messages
04-05-16 10:35 AM
Top Gear
. . . on BBCA. I [i]love[/i] this show and I'm am not into cars at all. One hour, three hilarious hosts, various vehicles, the oc
dajaki
2 messages
04-05-16 10:33 AM
Oprah's Big Give: Episode #1
Use it as an East Coast Spoiler Thread, if there's enough people who care that much. Use it for discussion. Use it for anything you like. But m
Estee
3 messages
04-05-16 10:31 AM
Greatest American Dog: Episode #7
I'm pretty sure Shakes was watching this last night. So we finally get a pair of challenges that make a little more sense: see how wel
Estee
13 messages
04-04-16 10:36 AM
Does anyone here every watch 'Shear Genius"??
Last season it was hosted, on Bravo, by Jacquline Smith. This season there is an equally beautiful, but younger woman that I do not know by name
mindy23
16 messages
03-25-16 03:47 PM
Duets.
1. So it's official: [i]everyone[/i] has more talent than [b]Idol[/b]. 2. 'Quddus'? 3. In imme
Estee
7 messages
03-25-16 03:46 PM
NEW!!! Beauty And The Geek Episodes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzFZc-Y1- AA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLVFAhGd- t0 http:
jaggededges
2 messages
03-25-16 03:45 PM
Is anyone watching Bravo's Fashion Show?
I can't volunteer to do the recaps, because I have NO idea how to copy/cut/paste, etc, all those designs on to a page to show you who desi
mindy23
11 messages
03-25-16 03:37 PM
Wonderglen [View All]
Who's heard of them? I keep seeing all these CL ads for work there. They say they produce reality tv.
labiscuit
23 messages
03-25-16 03:35 PM
Twins,Twins and Sextuplets!
I watched this new family last night after Jon and Kate.The kids were Holy terrors.They did have an older son that was very sweet helping with their h
carriem
4 messages
03-25-16 03:32 PM
Anyone know where we can find 'The Next Food Network Star' Winner??
Now that he's supposedly gotten his new show? I thought he was supposed to start right away, but I haven't seen or heard diddly squat since. %
mindy23
7 messages
03-25-16 03:31 PM
Millionaire Matchmaker with Patti Sanger, anyone watching??
I started watching last season, out of curiousity, and have to say, I AM HOOKED!! Even though I'm not crazy about seeing some of the
mindy23
10 messages
03-23-16 10:51 AM
The Cougar
Have any of you seen Tv Land's new dating reality show "The Cougar"? I watched the second episode online and it seems fun. On the s
CSHS79
2 messages
03-23-16 10:50 AM
Pretty Wicked, anyone??
Talk about mindless non-entertainment! I could just go to a family reunion if I want to see such drama and disfunction! These 20-someth
mindy23
2 messages
03-23-16 10:45 AM
Tough Love
Does anyone watch this even though there's only one episode left?
krismiss2us
8 messages
03-23-16 10:45 AM
Pitchmen
Has anyone seen this? It is on the Discovery Channel and it features Billy Maise (sp?) who is the guy with jet black hair who yells about dif
JessicaRN
1 messages
03-23-16 10:43 AM
Little People,Big Mess
Does anyone else freak out over the Roloffs messed up house.Sometimes I can't believe how bad it is.I love the Roloffs and anyone could be a little
carriem
15 messages
03-23-16 10:42 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (712)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •