The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Duets."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-25-12, 06:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Duets."
1. So it's official: everyone has more talent than Idol.

2. 'Quddus'?

3. In immediate retrospect, folding the auditions into the first episode to dispose of them may have been the most brilliant idea of the year.

4. John Glosson and J Rome. @#$%.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Duets. JessicaRN 05-27-12 1
   RE: Duets. Estee 05-27-12 3
   RE: Duets. Agman2 03-25-16 7
 RE: Duets. Loree 05-27-12 2
   RE: Duets. Estee 05-27-12 4
 RE: Duets. weltek 06-13-12 5
 RE: Duets. Tummy 06-18-12 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-27-12, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Duets."
Perhaps I am just burned out on singing shows, but I only made it through the first 4 singers before I deleted it. It just felt odd, Quddus was a hipper Carson Daley, which is still not good, the judges said nothing significant and no one really stood out.

Tired of big chairs, no matter what color.

Someone on the show (John Legend??) said that there are 7 billion voices waiting to be heard. I think we have now heard every type of voice out there.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-27-12, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Duets."
I think there were seven billion people in line at the last AI audition.

I can't argue with being burned out on singing shows and I've given up on constructive criticism of any stripe, but I at least wanted to give this one a chance. Having the professional partners on stage during the performances made it feel like we were starting with the finale, and there was at least a little quality going on -- a distinct improvement over five months of just about none.

I don't know if I'll stick with it, but I was curious enough to try. And the comment about outrecruiting Nigel stands.

Agman2 2460 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-25-16, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Duets."

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-12, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Duets."
I was bored. And I think some of the judges (not Kelly) are manipulating their votes without really being honest. Both of Kelly's singers at the bottom? Something is suspicious there. Oh well, I am not going to stick around to find out how it plays out.

05-27-12, 07:37 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Duets."
I'm not sure how the scoring works.

(I don't know if anyone's sure how the scoring works.)

I'll probably give it one more week to see the elimination format and then toss a coin. Right now, my only reality hope for the summer hits this week when the Masterchef auditions start.

Yes, there are singing chefs. I'm trying not to think about it.

weltek 16934 desperate attention whore postings

06-13-12, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Duets."
I made it through about 75% of a show before I decided it was really just a PR stint for the stars and nobody really gives a crap about the "undiscovered talent."

-Handcrafted by RollDdice

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-18-12, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Duets."
Deleted off the dvr 2 shows in.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •