The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Repo, Rehab, Bait Car, etc."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 17010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-03-09, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Repo, Rehab, Bait Car, etc."
and Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Anyone watch any of these? I catch a bit now and then, but these are DH's favorite shows.

I tell him he watches Rehab for all the boobies. He just laughs & knows better than to deny it

Repo is funniest when Matt screws up in some way.

Oh, and there is a new one about a bar of Bikers?

Do mostly men watch these?
or are there any female viewers?

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Repo, Rehab, Bait Car, etc. batts 11-03-09 1
   RE: Repo, Rehab, Bait Car, etc. jbug 11-04-09 2
       RE: Repo, Rehab, Bait Car, etc. batts 11-04-09 3
           RE: Repo, Rehab, Bait Car, etc. mindy23 11-18-09 4
 RE: Repo, Rehab, Bait Car, etc. Agman2 04-05-16 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-03-09, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Repo, Rehab, Bait Car, etc."
I enjoy 'Bait Car'. I don't know why they blur out the faces of the people stealing the cars. They are so apparently guilty.

Sorry, but I have seen better acting by William Shatner than I've seen on the Repo episodes. Matt, Froy, and Sonya's fake fights remind me of a few Jerry Springer episodes.
(um.. I've only watched a few... Jerry Springer episodes..)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 17010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-04-09, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Repo, Rehab, Bait Car, etc."
There is n.o.t.h.i.n.g more fake than a Jerry Springer Show fight! LOL
DH watches it every day so I catch a bit when I go home for lunch.

The best ever episode on Repo was when Matt turned a corner too fast and the car he was towing flipped over!

Oh, and I forgot about the Pawn Shop show. I sorta like that one.

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-04-09, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Repo, Rehab, Bait Car, etc."
Yeah, that episode where Matt flipped the car over was the time Matt pretty much 'supposedly' went psycho. I kindof realized some of this (if not all) these confrontations were staged was the episode where they went to the park with the people acting out sword fights, with kings, queens, and knights in shining armour.

I like 'Pawn Stars' also.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-18-09, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Repo, Rehab, Bait Car, etc."
Have to admit that Repo is one of mine and DH's dirty little secrets! LOL. We love watching Sonia, who is just so over the top, we still have not figured out her schtick! I love it when she gets ahold of a skinny little blonde and throws her around, in a lake, pond, back into the house, or whatever! It really is entertaining, in a weird, and mindless kind of way!

Makes you wonder if people really DO go that ballistic when they have their precious vehicles repo'd, and how could they NOT know that they are behind on the payments? Unless, like the lady who came out with the sugar bowl, and said it was her dead husband's ashes-she did the bills, and he was totally oblivious! Lynda was feeling sorry for the lady, until the husband walks out and wants to know what the HELLLO!! LOL.
THAT was a funny one!

In any case, yep, I've been guilty of watching most of these-usually while munching on ice cream after dinner, waiting for a 'real' show to come on!! LOL

Agman2 2485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-05-16, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Repo, Rehab, Bait Car, etc."
yea, so you want to make something of it?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •