The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (731)
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Be The Hamster: player signups and sigpic designs.
It's simple, really. You assume the part of a contestant. You speak as that contestant for the rest of the season. After your player is voted o
Estee
8 messages
07-16-07 10:13 AM
Get over yourself
What an immature person !!..Jen needs a reality check and to grow up. She is the most self centered person to be just 23 years old. Honey, the w
cherlynn
1 messages
07-16-07 09:45 AM
The pointlessness of BB twists.
One pair of rivals/enemies/unfinished business/migawd does the Chenbot have to read off the whole thing every single time already broken up. On
Estee
1 messages
07-16-07 07:57 AM
Jessica "squeeker"
Please don't make us listen to Jessica (Big Brother) all summer ! This girl needs a serious reality check and a voice implant. Talk about
cherlynn
1 messages
07-13-07 10:06 AM
If they were on other reality shows...
Starting with the most visible target, our new Jen-HoH. American Inventor: 'I spent four years and eighty thousand dollars working o
Estee
2 messages
07-13-07 07:50 AM
Eric's pouring out of his heart
Can anybody tell me what the heck his story was all about? I was ticked that the editing cut up the story - but I have a feeling it was completely
Ellehcar71
3 messages
07-12-07 05:27 PM
Big brother
Somebody please get Jessica out !! If I have to listen to her voice much longer I will scream. She sounds like a munchkin and it's like nails
cherlynn
1 messages
07-12-07 04:05 PM
Jen
Jen get a grip !!...You are obsessing much too early on this guy. Can you say "stalker"?
cherlynn
0 messages
07-12-07 03:47 PM
Keith Richard's SON!!!
http://www.sisterm.com/KeithBlackWhite/- eithsmile.jpg And because of the Word filter..... [link:http://wwwim
sencnes
0 messages
07-12-07 02:53 PM
I, You drinking game :)
Gotta love boredom and being inventive to pass the time and this has to be one of the funniest games in the history of BB. I put this in t
AshLanie
0 messages
07-11-07 09:44 AM
The Horror of the Chenbot
Is now enabled. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/468c559a491305f0.jpg [font size=1]Oh come on, how
foonermints
11 messages
07-09-07 10:03 PM
Whose side are you on?
So, the producers gave us three pairs with past relationships of different kinds. Relationships that are not on good terms. The three pairs are:
newsomewayne
15 messages
07-09-07 07:16 PM
Catfight! Catfight!
Scratching! Clawing! Flying fur! That's right, it's Joe vs. Dustin -- [i]to the death![/i] (Or to the return of the shir
Estee
4 messages
07-09-07 01:22 PM
This is my first time ever watching an entire episode of BB
Die-Hard Reality TV fan that I am. BB has just never seemed to be too intriguing, entertaining, or anything that would pull me in. And yep, was
mistyrose52
1 messages
07-07-07 01:06 AM
I Wanted Nick to be America's Playa.
I can think of all kinds of activities I wouldn't hate watching him perform. "Our" actual mole looks like James Lite. http
ginger
4 messages
07-06-07 09:27 PM
Well, at least we figured out who the men are enemies for.
The women. Every woman in the world, everywhere, at any time, but [i]especially[/i] in a social setting, and most especially in soc
Estee
1 messages
07-06-07 12:18 PM
Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN! [View All]
Why it is she's so popular is absolutely beyond me. Frankly, we ought to be overjoyed that this overrated bimbo is out before she got the chance t
Colonel Zoidberg
31 messages
05-06-07 02:58 PM
Official RTVW Summary: BBA Episode #28 Summary: The Finale
[b]Welcome, one and all, to Big Brother All Stars – The Finale. [/b] I’ll assume that, having taking the time to come a
Canada Girl
12 messages
09-17-06 01:22 PM
Thought this was interesting...
Chenbot seems to have an oral fixation thing...licking her lips, rubbing her teeth, etc... http://cbs2.com/video/?id=2502
MandyM
1 messages
09-15-06 01:26 PM
The View
Anyone know how to see today's The View? My sister tells me that Rosie was very, very rude to Booger. I want to watch him get his "just dese
Lasann
5 messages
09-15-06 01:22 PM
Boogie/Erika Interview with Chenbot
On CBS' The Early Show, or whatever it's called. Chenbot: So, Boogie, how does it feel to be 500 large richer? Boo
mrc
3 messages
09-14-06 09:35 PM
Erika's excuses
I don't buy this argument (at least coming from Erika) that she was playing Boogie too but because she is a woman she's considered a Ho instea
iloverob
1 messages
09-14-06 12:06 PM
Morons till the very end...
It's nice to see that the "all stars" were very consistent this year and not only morons while playing the game, but when it came down to the
HairGUy
11 messages
09-14-06 08:48 AM
Pathetic.
That finale sucked. Big time. Yeah, it wasn't the greatest thing to see Boogie walk away with 500K, because, you know, all that guy needs
Jims02
19 messages
09-13-06 10:10 PM
I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again [View All]
Do you hate the Final Two? Are you disappointed that Erika and Booger are each more wretched and sleazy and lazy and ugly than the other? Do you
HistoryDetective
34 messages
09-13-06 09:11 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (731)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •