The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (731)
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
What Is It?
I don`t see this anywhere so I appologize if it`s been asked? Does anyone know what James has tattooed on his shoulder? They keep bl
maroonclowns mom
19 messages
02-26-08 10:25 AM
Operation Condor
And thus the evolution of reality game logic over the last eight years can be summarized as follows: 2000: Alphabet Strategy %
Estee
4 messages
02-25-08 05:37 PM
Someone check the BB water supply for "stupid"...
The stupidity bar has been raised once again in the Big Brother house. Every week, it seems that the stupidest moves in Big Brother are made...or ra
Colonel Zoidberg
1 messages
02-25-08 08:23 AM
Neil? Who's Neil?
Or so the editing seemed to suggest last night. Someone had to leave the cage? Wow -- that's pretty major. Something [i]big[/i] would
Estee
12 messages
02-23-08 04:30 PM
Things more despicable than Joshuah (or however you spell it)
In the great tradition of 'Things lighter than Janu', and 'Things that cry more than Amber', I bring you things more despicable than Joshu
ohmyheck
3 messages
02-22-08 10:47 AM
Jen is the most vile BB player evah
I used to think Alison was the most vile BB player evah. She has been supplanted. If this dood sticks with his gal after her lies and backs
mrc
8 messages
02-22-08 10:41 AM
Ultimate insults.
After a lot of thought as to just what I could say that really expresses my feelings for this group as a whole, I came up with these Words That Shou
Estee
14 messages
02-21-08 11:52 PM
Easiest Driking Game Yet!
Why bother with all those silly rules, like did Julie Chen mess up another challenge, or is she wearing body glitter *shudder*, or did CBS s
qwertypie
7 messages
02-21-08 03:51 PM
The Couples Twist Is Stupid
At first glance, I liked the idea of having the hamsters play the game as couples. But on the second episode, it became apparent why this twist is
JoshInSGV
7 messages
02-21-08 03:41 PM
Could it be possible...
...that the two dumbest moves in Big Brother history were pulled off in the exact same week? Let's take a look at the possibilities her
Colonel Zoidberg
12 messages
02-21-08 02:39 AM
Bash every Big Brother contestant in boot order.
It's only been a week and we're already starting to wonder if this is The Worst Cast Ever -- which means we should probably take a good, long,
Estee
6 messages
02-20-08 00:30 AM
BB9 - Episode 2 Summary
[b]BIG BROTHER 9: ‘TIL DEATH DO YOU PART a/k/a please let me die now[/b] Previously
FishWoman
5 messages
02-19-08 11:56 PM
BB9 - Episode 1 summary
[b]BIG BROTHER 9: ‘TIL DEATH DO YOU PART a/k/a we are [i]so[/i] getting to see sex on camera this season[/b] %
FishWoman
9 messages
02-19-08 11:55 PM
Want a little clear Jendow into the cage?
This probably isn't the place to get it: http://tv.msn.com/tv/gallery.aspx?galle- y=17201&photo=899224#photos She%2
Estee
2 messages
02-19-08 01:56 PM
VOMIT.
[font color=navy blue] I watched one episode of BB last night and I'm done. I felt as if I needed a shower and a major dose of maturity w
anotherkim
10 messages
02-19-08 08:43 AM
They're All Idiots
These people are ALL egotistical, attention driven, psychotic fools. Things get so personal and every single person is so annoying and fake it's
BaquaR13
0 messages
02-18-08 10:40 PM
Sunday's episode: Feb 17
This was the stupidist episode I have ever seen. These contestants are total idiots compared to previous airings. The HOH competition was sexist, in
spanprof
0 messages
02-18-08 05:32 PM
Howie of Season 6 and Blind Date
For all those non-night owls you missed something really funny last night. Blind Date is run at 3:30 am in the Boston area and Howie of season 6 was
CSHS79
2 messages
02-16-08 04:39 PM
Parker loathing thread.
He's a paparazzi. I don't need any other reason. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/46b38fea6
Estee
10 messages
02-15-08 11:27 PM
Alison Update
Guess she has no other show business / reality leads http://www.monsters.fm/pages/mds_ali.ht- l http:%2
survivorscott
1 messages
02-15-08 05:41 PM
Matt is obnoxious!
I just had to get this off my chest. Just from the first episode alone, this guy came across as such a douche bag! The way he talks about himself
JoshInSGV
6 messages
02-13-08 11:47 AM
Who needs spoilers?
Last night. The first [s]HoH[/s] Power Couple competition. Commercial break in the middle. Spot for [b]
Estee
2 messages
02-13-08 11:29 AM
What, exactly, is a 'bikini barista'?
'Hi, I'd like a red string top with matching thong, circle gather at the back, light touch of sparkles along the front patches -- and a seri
Estee
5 messages
02-13-08 09:28 AM
A NEW LOW for Television
So much for family friendly television. With #####'s finger waving and his BIG mouth blurting out explecatives, that could be easily tr
bigbrotherisadisgace
8 messages
01-22-08 10:57 AM
Mike "Boogie" arrested
From The Smoking Gun, I found this title, "Boogie Gets Bagged". So I had to check it out. And then bring it here 'cuz I know everyone woul
Rebel Crown
3 messages
11-03-07 11:20 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (731)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •