The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (731)
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Other words Amber does not know the meaning of... [View All]
Hmmm. Let's see... During the recent episode it has come to light that Amber may indeed be working with something less than an 8th grade educat
tribephyl
46 messages
08-29-07 01:25 PM
Amber's Private Jet Comment
[ol]When Danni and Amber boarded the private jet, Amber comments "Wow! It's just like a private jet!"[IMG]http://img.photobu
tweets
10 messages
08-28-07 11:09 PM
I You Were To Replace Julie Chen
Who would it be? I for one would like it to be a female since there are not to many reality hosts who are women. Someone with some humor would be co
tweets
20 messages
08-28-07 12:51 PM
To borrow a line from Estee...
I want Evel and Jen removed from the game for a rules violation. Which rule, Zoidberg? Well, if you must ask... %0
Colonel Zoidberg
6 messages
08-28-07 10:13 AM
Bye bye Jen
I'm so glad that Jen is finally gone! She really seemed to lose it once Danielle put her up on the block after taking Amber off. How rud
Memaw
1 messages
08-28-07 09:49 AM
Evel D.ick's criminal record
Richard Louis Donato (age 44) Arrested: 11/95, LA County Charges: Spousal Abuse; Traumatic Injury, Cal P
observer
19 messages
08-25-07 04:49 PM
Breaking news out of California: God appears in court to file restraining order against Amber.
Just caught the tail end of the story on CNN. The poor deity was looking [i]very[/i] stressed. I couldn't hear much through the throng o
Estee
4 messages
08-24-07 09:28 PM
amber-aka Slamber
After watching after dark…watching Eric the Good…chatting with “Slamb
Israel_Forever
1 messages
08-24-07 09:10 PM
THIS IS NOT THE LIVE FEED FORUM
Please do not any discuss items from the live feeds on the Bashers or Fanatics forum before the show is aired. Your post/thread will be removed if
Bebo
2 messages
08-23-07 09:32 PM
The Pathetic Zach
Zach is just as delusional as Amber in his own way. Since the first couple of weeks, he's made coments in the diary room about being th
tamarama
0 messages
08-23-07 09:26 PM
FCC to complainers: we personally think BB is fixed, but we just don't care.
Quoting the text of a letter received (by someone other than me, thank you much) in response to a complaint about the show being rigged.
Estee
13 messages
08-23-07 07:47 PM
Amber the "recovered" drug addict
Regarding Amber's "bargaining" with Danielle - was I the only one thinking Amber was five minutes away from literally prostituting herself to ge
zipperhead
12 messages
08-23-07 06:35 PM
Big Brother 8: Official RTVW Summary. Week #6. America Has Spoken
[b]Previously on BB8[/b] By a slim margin of 4-3 Kail is evicted from the BB House over Eric. Hey, isn't this the same Kail
Aruba
7 messages
08-22-07 12:37 PM
Americas Player
Big Brother, you need to get rid of this new thing where people can influence the game. Nick was voted out because of it. I think the show should go
enternow
5 messages
08-21-07 03:50 PM
Amber & Jameka Hypo-Christians
Ok first things first....I am not an atheist, I believe in God, but.........Jameka and Amber are total Hypo-christians! I just watched some fee
cashycarry
18 messages
08-20-07 10:18 AM
Evel D!ck Sucks! [View All]
Since no one else has taken on the challenge . . . D[]icky-boy is a certified headcase. The guy has no social filter. You know, the
mrc
52 messages
08-19-07 07:28 PM
Apparently the house thinks Amber should now be...
not only America's Next Top Model, but also an inspirational speaker. What fantasy world is Amber living in? She's a hot mess. She bawls all t
shanshan2007
0 messages
08-19-07 05:55 PM
America, YOU SUCK!!!!
FTF? Is America really so sadistic as to want that hemmeroid ED to stay in the house? I can't stand the sight of him. He is not cool, he is no
thecrossbowkid
15 messages
08-18-07 08:57 PM
(24 hours later) 'NOOOOOOO!'
Jury formation -- and the sending of evicted hamsters to the Sequester house -- starts this week. For purposes of raw comedy and lotsa torture, whi
Estee
16 messages
08-17-07 10:00 PM
Did anyone notice
Last night when they were trying to figure out the HOH, why in the heck did they have Dustin on there giving his opinion about what was going on. H
dolphinluver990
4 messages
08-17-07 08:14 AM
Amber as America's Next Top Model.
Swear to gawd this chick (Amber) actually said on Showtime that she should have been on ANTM. She said she had the face and hair to be a model. %0
shanshan2007
3 messages
08-16-07 07:49 PM
Dustin's "girlfriend"
I almost hate to ask, but......who was Dustin referring to when he said he would go on the cruise with his girlfriend? Is he referring to a woman
Ellehcar71
3 messages
08-16-07 08:29 AM
Big Brother 8: Official RTVW Summary. Week #5: "Are we Aligned?"
[b] Sunday was a Banner Day[/b] Sunday’s episode started with some unfinished business from last Thursday. The Hamsters had bee
michel
2 messages
08-15-07 07:27 PM
Eric
Does anyone else think Eric is a loser? He is so ugly and short and he looks ridiculous with his nipples pierced. Only hot guys with good bodies s
jands
5 messages
08-15-07 03:42 PM
Big Brother 8: Official RTVW Summary. Epi #13: Time for Tea
Welcome, my friends, to the show that never ends. We are in the 4th week and the Hamsters are really going after each other. Why so much animosity
michel
11 messages
08-14-07 07:10 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (731)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •