The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (662)
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
OK, It's Time To Get Real and Boot Will Out.
It would have been VERY entertaining had they somehow pulled a switch and voted Dr. Will out last night. He is playing them the exact same way he pla
ginger
4 messages
07-28-06 12:30 PM
James
Let's talk about James, shall we? Evil genius, master manipulator, just plain evil, just plain mean, other, or all of the above?
AugustGirl
15 messages
07-28-06 12:24 PM
What was Chenbot talking about?
During tonight's show just as the HOH comp was starting Julie chen said something about this being the first in a a row of copetitions set for this
oasisfan1994
5 messages
07-28-06 11:32 AM
Backdooring [View All]
Jase is insisting that he is being backdoored, but I am not certain that I agree. I always thought that backdooring somebody involved [
HistoryDetective
28 messages
07-28-06 02:07 AM
Be the BBAStard: Week 3 [View All]
Let us take a moment to smudge the foul spirits left after the departure of our fellow earth sister, Nakomis. Be easy and cool beans.%
tribephyl
33 messages
07-27-06 05:59 PM
Second-tier tiebreakers in the Veto competition.
Let's say, just for fun, that Kaysar had a moment of brain cell activity, realized George's only hope was to write down the highest number p
Estee
10 messages
07-26-06 06:19 PM
Who besides me can stand the people from season 6?
I seriously was shocked that James, Kayser and Janelle got voted back in. I personally can't stand any of them. James was always on the pitty pot
marchbabe
33 messages
07-26-06 04:36 PM
Boogie's "Love Eyes"...
I cannot be the only one that noticed the look of love in Boogie's eyes when Will was making his "I hate you all" speech..Please,everyone else
KaysarMolester
3 messages
07-26-06 11:50 AM
These pepole are JerkOffs
I can't believe you people have voted back in these shallow, immature, nasty people. The way they trash poor Chicken George and Nicomis they sh
mango666
18 messages
07-25-06 08:14 PM
"VIP" cocktail waitress...that's hysterical..
"VIP" my arse. Sweetie you serve a bunch of drunks just the same as any other waitress. You might as well work at IHOP. And did you se
shantheWOman
84 messages
07-25-06 06:58 PM
Boogie Is Disgusting
I was watching a clip of Boogie's ranting on TVClubHouse. His behavior was completely disgusting and his Janelle bashing was childish. Funny how C
Iam_Xtreme
2 messages
07-25-06 05:02 PM
Mike boogys attempt to "show" kayser up.
Mike boogy: ďI donít understand why america is so in love with kayser whatís the big deal about kayser why does everybody love kayser%8
kazaam
14 messages
07-25-06 12:55 PM
Jase: Sniffin' that laffy taffy
This according to George, who obviously doesn't listen to much offensive novelty rap. Definetly the Unintentionally sexually suggestive comment of
Canada Girl
6 messages
07-25-06 09:26 AM
Kaysar's sister's comment... showing America what a REAL Arab man is like...
I think he already showed us on his season when he stood over...let's see, which WOMAN was it....as if he was going to beat the crap out of her. O
shantheWOman
131 messages
07-24-06 03:08 PM
Poor George
[font color="maroon"]I'm really starting to dislike this buncha self-important snobs. Yeah, George is kinda goofy, but they're trea
nailbone
12 messages
07-24-06 02:40 PM
Nakomis on House calls
Did anyone see Nakomis on house calls? She went on and on about how different she was because of her red hair,her tattoos and what a great player
rockdog
5 messages
07-24-06 08:39 AM
The Mean Girls are back in the BB House! [View All]
Is it me or did Maghole and Yellvette seem to have morphed into Alison and Diane? The Janey bashing has started already courtesy of these two bitter
JoshInSGV
24 messages
07-20-06 07:02 PM
Poor Diane cry baby, I have nothing boooo hooo
You know what, She had nothing when she came to the show and now she is booo hooo ing that "OOOOO everyone else has a job or alife and then ther
Mama_Pita
15 messages
07-20-06 06:12 PM
This Season Is Boring!!!
I loved BB6 but this season so far is nothing but boring to me. There is not that much action in the house as the live feeds are not as busy this yea
Iam_Xtreme
1 messages
07-20-06 04:11 PM
Be The B.B.A.Stard: Week 2 [View All]
C'mon. C'mon out little ones. It's okay. C'mon out. The house came down on the Wicked Whore of the West. And she is dead. Dead, I tell
tribephyl
50 messages
07-20-06 01:34 PM
Oh so pretty....pretty vacant.
Kayser is lovely to look at, but he makes really stoopid strategic decisions. His current nominations are insane. Sure, it's fun to watch Will
ginger
11 messages
07-19-06 08:00 PM
BB7 - Muppet AllStars The Movie
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 07-18-06 AT 00:49 AM (EST)[/font] Casting is complete for the BB7 Muppet Allstars. This reality
CattyChat
8 messages
07-18-06 05:17 PM
Chicken George
Why is this guy an All-Star? I didn't see his season. He is the most irritating, unfunny and headache-inducing character I've seen y
finallytyping
8 messages
07-18-06 05:53 AM
Inevitable HoH competition conspiracy theories thread.
Insane rantings about how and why the BB crew rigged last night's contest (which Nakomis clearly won until CBS threw it to Kaysar) go [i]her
Estee
8 messages
07-17-06 03:45 PM
B.B Jayne& Sarah Kennedy
As i said before jayne is a plant bb is punishing all other house mates for her deliberate mistakes any other housemate would have been evicted by now
acedog
1 messages
07-17-06 09:59 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (662)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •