The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (653)
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Alison's Nose
Alison has the same nose as pearl(a character on sesame street) If anyone can find some pics of pearl and a comparasion photo of alison and put i
kazaam
2 messages
07-13-06 02:29 AM
The BB Allstars drinking game
Feel free to add what you want... Take a shot when Alison pouts Howie says anything regarding boobies Will and Boogie discuss the
LadyT
12 messages
07-12-06 12:25 PM
This is a spoiler-free zone
Please do not discuss what is (or isn't) happening on the live feeds in the Bashers forum until after the show has aired. Until it airs on the s
Bebo
0 messages
07-11-06 12:05 PM
I dislike them already...
Mike Dr Will Danielle and Jase the self professed back-stabber.
CTerrian
2 messages
07-09-06 08:17 PM
Big Brother All-Stars Season Premier Episode Summary Let the Game Begin!
What is the best way to introduce the All-Stars Edition of Big Brother? With Julie Chen, of course! Remember, she only got this job because
strid333
3 messages
07-09-06 04:57 PM
Be The B.B.A.Stard: sign-up (reprises?) thread. [View All]
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 07-03-06 AT 11:48 AM (EST)[/font] And we're back! Well, some of us are going to be back,
Estee
62 messages
07-08-06 09:52 PM
well I guess I'll start the season off
Well for now im keeping my mouth shut and just staring at all the hunky manly bodies. Im still mad that the 1st HOH comp messed up my $2.99 vintage
oasisfan1994
4 messages
07-07-06 01:56 PM
Be The B.B.A.Stard: pregame campaigning. [View All]
Hi. I'm Ivette, and I'm so very sorry about last year. It wasn't me. That's my only real defense. I got into the house, an
Estee
75 messages
07-06-06 07:30 PM
Cowboy?!? [View All]
I can't believe they asked Cowboy to be a part of All-Stars. Especially to pick Cowboy and leave out Marvin. Anybody but Cowboy. Okay%2
newsomewayne
24 messages
06-30-06 04:31 PM
The majority of people who vote for...
[b]Kaysar[/b] will only do so once. As we all know, the most powerful force in this country is the need to uncover terrorists. And as we
Estee
1 messages
06-25-06 00:36 AM
Speculation (Who- US???)
Anyone have any idea who may have been aproached but turned down the offer? I suspect Maggie and Crappy may have been considered for their hate-abil
fedcamper
2 messages
06-22-06 04:35 PM
The B.B.A.S.Tards begin to beg: pleas from the CBS website.
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 06-22-06 AT 04:40 PM (EST)[/font] What follows is the text each contestant has placed with CBS as
Estee
2 messages
06-22-06 03:07 PM
Throwing out the first abbreviation.
As with [b]Survivor[/b]'s so-called All-Star season, saying [b]Big Brother: All-Stars[/b] is kind of a mouthful for those o
Estee
8 messages
06-21-06 07:31 PM
Getting Ready
For the Chenbot to open the evil puzzle box/gateway to [font size=1][s]Oprah's House[/s][font size=2] Satan's Empire...
foonermints
6 messages
06-10-06 01:27 AM
How Much after TAXES????
How much $$$ will Maggot & Yvette actually get after taxes are taken out??? dont think Yvette will be able to offer much help to her fam
don juan666
6 messages
04-23-06 01:49 PM
BB6 - Finale Summary?
Just wondering if anyone would be writing a summary for the finale. I wasn't sure if nobody got around to it, or if nobody really wanted to write
davwav02
1 messages
09-28-05 01:21 PM
Janelle aka Elle Brenna
Warning you now, I hope I don't get into trouble for this but warning is up. I don't know if it has been said or posted here but it
rnrphoto
8 messages
09-26-05 02:08 PM
BB6 Be the Hamster, The Finals
Hello houseguests. And goodbye! Well, it's been quite a season. Nurse Ratched walks away with the money, and the rest of you, hop
LibraRising
4 messages
09-23-05 11:01 PM
pictures from last night
What is this guy looking at?? if you go to http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/55732- 73.jpg?x=x&dasite=GettyImages&ef
rnrphoto
9 messages
09-23-05 04:36 PM
Family photos
I KNOW we need to move on from this now, but for everyone who saw the photos after the finale: Weren't Kaysar's mother and Maggot wearing the
fedcamper
0 messages
09-23-05 01:46 PM
Ivette on The Early Show [View All]
The season's over, so this doesn't have to be in Spoilers, does it? Apparently even Ivette doesn't like the Friends
WaterDrop
42 messages
09-23-05 01:17 PM
A letter to Ivette
Ivette, I'm sure your family will understand that it was more important for you to stay "true" to your bizarre infatuation Crappy cult than to
Panama
15 messages
09-22-05 08:07 PM
An Interesting Commercial
I don't know if anybody else actually watched the commercials during the Big Brother finale, but here's one that appeared in my media market.
HistoryDetective
4 messages
09-22-05 04:13 PM
Maggie didn't really win.
Ivette forfeited the game to her by refusing to take Janelle's offer and throwing the comp. If the final two had been Ivette and Janelle, the Frie
DearAbby
12 messages
09-21-05 04:41 PM
Thank you, Michael
I thought the question-and-answer session with the first five evictees was quite interesting. Julie really danced around the issue of accusations of
HistoryDetective
4 messages
09-21-05 12:05 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (653)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •