The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-06, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
Do you hate the Final Two? Are you disappointed that Erika and Booger are each more wretched and sleazy and lazy and ugly than the other? Do you think that your righteous indignation and whining about it on a message board will actually cause the producers at CBS to put Janelle in the Final Two because *you* threaten never to watch again? Then sign here.

Coming soon to a thread near you: Offical membership rolls for the LOBH (Legion of Booger Haters) and LOEH (Legion of Erika Haters).

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... Snidget 09-08-06 1
 RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... Lasann 09-08-06 2
 RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... Breezy 09-08-06 3
 RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... mrc 09-08-06 4
   RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... motormouth 09-09-06 17
       RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... mrc 09-11-06 24
           RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... motormouth 09-11-06 28
 RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... brvnkrz 09-08-06 5
 RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... FishWoman 09-08-06 6
   RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... slw531 09-08-06 7
       RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... Miami Joe 09-08-06 8
       RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... nazpink 09-08-06 12
 Yes you will. Estee 09-08-06 9
 RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... SweetPolly 09-08-06 10
   RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... maryellennaco 09-08-06 11
   RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... Savahnna 09-08-06 13
       RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... SweetPolly 09-08-06 14
 RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... AZ_Leo 09-08-06 15
   RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... Sues 09-08-06 16
 RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... cambo 09-09-06 18
   RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... flower 09-09-06 19
       RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... maryellennaco 09-09-06 20
 RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... okaychatt 09-09-06 21
   RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... Just Plain Bill 09-11-06 27
 RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... foonermints 09-09-06 22
   RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... Mr Black 09-10-06 23
       RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... HistoryDetective 09-11-06 25
       RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... Savahnna 09-11-06 26
 RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... Buggy 09-11-06 29
   Satire HistoryDetective 09-12-06 30
       RE: Satire Buggy 09-13-06 32
           RE: Satire HistoryDetective 09-13-06 33
               RE: Satire Buggy 09-13-06 34
 RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother ... okaychatt 09-13-06 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
*giggle*

Ok, how many of you signed this for at least one if not all the previous seasons and still watched this one?

See y'all next season

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-08-06, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
Nevah again!

or

until next year!

It a Tribe original!!!

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
I probably won't watch the finale. I can't stand either of them and neither deserves to win.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
*signs name*

I'm pretty addicted to petitions lately.

Sigs by Bob about chalk dust. Pretty exciting stuff

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-09-06, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
Sign me up, too.

*considers changing my name to "Petition"*.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-06, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
You are a naughty, naughty girl.

Sigs by Bob about chalk dust. Pretty exciting stuff

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-11-06, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
*blush*
*touched*
*tearing up*

I think you finally get me.

Super sexy, slightly Uncoordinated, gotta love MM

This was such a beautiful moment.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
This will be the most boring finale in BB history. I probably won't watch. I'm sure I'm due for a pap smear or something way more fun that night.

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-08-06, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
My DH should sign - last night he says "if we had the live feeds, i'd cancel them" (he lurves Janie more than I do).
Way to make a threat honey!

Of course I'll watch the final - it's only one more hour of my life.

The real question is, how many people went to the cbs site last night to get applications for BB8?

~vintage tribephyl~

slw531 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-08-06, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slw531 Click to send private message to slw531 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
I am so dissappointed at the final 2. I hate both of them but if I have to pick a winner I would pick Erica just because Mike Boogie acted like such a punk last night after Will left. Crying and acting like he could barely go on in the Big Brother house. UGGGG ! I won't watch this stupid show again......... well I have a year to change my mind.

Miami Joe 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-08-06, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
As much as I don't like this final 2, this is nothing compared to last year's final 2.

At least Booger and Scruberika admit that they have lied, cheated and weaseled their way to the final two (hey whatever it takes to get there, that is part of the game).

However, last year Maggie and Yvette really made me sick, they both really believed deep down that they played a clean game throughout and were hollier than God himself.

I may not watch the final either, but I can't wait for next year's fresh group of people.

It will be interesting to see if any of them will put into play the style mastered by Will, not to win any competitions and still be able to manipulate the game.

Cant' wait!!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-08-06, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
Boogie's teary diary room session was no more irritating than Erika's constant fake teary eyed good-byes.

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Yes you will."
And we all know it.

I suppose you think you're cute when you're in denial...

SweetPolly 18 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SweetPolly Click to send private message to SweetPolly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
I can't even pretend that I won't watch again. I've been hooked
since the very first season and I just keep coming back for more,
no matter how pissed off I get, YEAR after YEAR! It seems I almost always hate the final 2!

But it's just soooo much fun! It's really a big part of my summer. When the weather starts getting warm my hubby and I start looking forward to 'big bubby'.

Last night was a total bummer though. Man. I can't believe that sleazeball Boogie might actually win this thing. God, I can't
stand him a lot!

Grrrrr.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
I could really care less about this fiasco of a finale. Ugghh! I will watch BB8 because there will be total new people in the house and not all these re-treads. I do think if Erica wins, she'll be more quiet in the media than Booger. If he wins, they'll have to peel him off our television screens!! Burp*

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-08-06, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
I'm with you Polly. I can't pretend I won't watch either. And I truly enjoy discussing it on this forum.

HOWEVER History Detective.....this thread sure is appropriate. This is the worst .....even worse than Jun/Ally Maggie/IVETTE...final 2 ever. The only reason I'll watch the finale is to see the rest of the house again....that and I have no other plans as of now.....

Bad bad outcome. I don't care who wins....but the only comic relief will be reading chat transcripts of winner getting trashed by the viewers and learning how much we hated them. Maggie didn't fare too well in that department.

SweetPolly 18 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SweetPolly Click to send private message to SweetPolly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
>Bad bad outcome. I don't
>care who wins....but the only
>comic relief will be reading
>chat transcripts of winner getting
>trashed by the viewers and
>learning how much we hated
>them. Maggie didn't fare
>too well in that department.
>

At least she didn't do as badly as April and Jennifer.
The most hated competitors in BB history! (Ivette, too,
but not as much as those two). And so unfair, too,
because, "We're good people! We're really good people!"
God, they really made me wanna barf!

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-08-06, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
It's entirely in the hands of the East Coasters for me. Living in the west I get to read whether any part of an episode is worth watching before it airs.

A tribephyl original

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-08-06, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
I will absolutely watch again...as long as it's new peeps....I love watching folks head fvck eachother....way fun!

I don't care who wins either...Slamika is a whore and Booger is a greasy nerd wanna be Will.....I do want to see everyone else though, so I'll probably suck it up and watch....

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-09-06, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
This is a bad final two but not the worst final two. The Allison/Jun final two was SO hard to watch b/c I couldn't stand either one of them. I thought both of them were just extremely arrogant and condescending.

I pray Erika doesn't win. In my opinion, Boogie, Will, Janelle, James and Danielle all played a better game than Erika. She's only there because there were always bigger fish to fry.

I'm getting tired of the "nice" people getting votes over those who played the game the best. This game is based on deception so I wish all the players would get off their high horse and stop whining when someone deceives them. It's too bad more of them can't have Will's attitude.

flower 97 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-06, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flower Click to send private message to flower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
I am really getting sick of the best players in the game getting evicted, and the useless players winning the game. I was so disappointed that Will and Janelle got evicted and skank and scum became final two!!
I will absolutely not watch the finale and I'm tired of getting my hopes up for my favorite/the best players in the game losing and the losers winning the stupid thing. I really don't know if I'll watch next season.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-06, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
"Skank & Scum"!!!!! I LLLUUVVV IT!!! ROFLAMO,Flower!!!

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-09-06, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
Hi HD.

At this very moment, I'm strongly considering missing Tuesday's finale entirely.

But then, I'd miss the jury questions, and I'd like to see some serious squirming by Erika and Boogie.

So thank goodness for TIVO. I'll fast forward all the CBS drivel and watch only the good parts. All ten minutes of them.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-06, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to send private message to Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
<<..So thank goodness for TIVO. I'll fast forward all the
CBS drivel and watch only the good parts. All ten minutes of them.>>

I TIVOed every show this year and can go thru each hour in an average of 18 minutes, it's great. Don't have to listen or see people I can't stand and if something doesn't make sense because I skipped it (which happened perhaps twice this season!) I can zip back and pick it up. It's great.

Season 6's TIVO playback with new players took an average of 25 minutes/hour of programming.

One thing the playback points out is the redundancy in the show. Explaining a contest over and over and over.... You'd think that with 168 hours of weekly tape to select from that the producers could get a bit more creative on what they show. Unless these people really are that boring.

In earlier seasons they did show actual discussions of differences of opinion on politics and morality. The Kent/Bunky conversations come to mind in that regard. Now it's just one endless repetitive loop of crappy gamemanship from people who don't appear to have more than three brain cells functioning at any particular point in time.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-06, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
neener neener.

Mr Black 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-10-06, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mr%20Black Click to send private message to Mr%20Black Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
OF COURSE WE'LL ALL WATCH BB AGAIN! WE'RE ALL ADDICTED! WHO EVER HAS WON IT THAT DESERVED IT OTHER THAN WILL? WILL & JANELLE WERE CHEATED THIS GO ROUND...STILL DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE I WOULD VOTE FOR IF I WERE ON THE JURY...BUT EITHER ONE WOULD SUIT ME...BOTH CHAMPIONS IN THEIR OWN STYLE!!!!!!!!!!

09-11-06, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
Exactly.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-11-06, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
>OF COURSE WE'LL ALL WATCH BB
>AGAIN! WE'RE ALL ADDICTED! WHO
>EVER HAS WON IT THAT
>DESERVED IT OTHER THAN WILL?
>WILL & JANELLE WERE CHEATED
>THIS GO ROUND...STILL DON'T KNOW
>WHICH ONE I WOULD VOTE
>FOR IF I WERE ON
>THE JURY...BUT EITHER ONE WOULD
>SUIT ME...BOTH CHAMPIONS IN THEIR
>OWN STYLE!!!!!!!!!!

I will hear this in my sleep.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-06, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
Yes you will.

09-12-06, 06:09 PM (EST)
30. "Satire"
Yes, of course, I will --- but I never claimed otherwise. I just started the thread to save somebody the trouble of registering for the first time and posting a first message intended to let CBS know that the network was in trouble because that individual didn't like how the show turned out. You know who I mean, those peeps that think that expressing their outrage on a message board will actually influence the network to change the outcome.

See the AI forum for many, many examples.

09-13-06, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Satire"
I knew that

09-13-06, 05:04 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Satire"
I know ...

... but I thought it might have been too subtle for those outraged folks.

09-13-06, 09:11 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Satire"
Now you've gone and confused me.

* grin*

So I'll meet you back here next July to NOT watch this thing again?

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-13-06, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: I Will Never Watch Big Brother Again"
I'm not watching this show again until next summer. Take THAT!

See you all on Survivor.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •