The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-08-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!"
Why it is she's so popular is absolutely beyond me. Frankly, we ought to be overjoyed that this overrated bimbo is out before she got the chance to be put over coals by the house (though they would probably just act all fake to her with the "You were such a great competitor" horse-hockey.)

Let's dispel the myth of Janelle as a great competitor, shall we? If she was such a great competitor, how did she get roasted in the last HOH competition by Boogie, of all people? I could have beaten her time with one hand tied behind my back, and I'm 6'3" and 270 lbs and probably would have trouble maneuvering in that equipment.

That veto she won to save herself at F10? She didn't win it; the Legion of Doom screwed around and showed how colossally incompetent they were at competitions. it's not hard to win a POV if everyone just hands it to you. Same with the last veto. Boogie didn't give a damn and neither did Will. The star of that round was Erika for planting seeds in Janelle's head, not Janelle for putting together a bunc hof stars in the right order. Wow, you know things about your fellow houseguests. People as boring as Vecepia Towery have been using that strategy for as long as I can remember. And remember, who were you really up against? Boogie and Will didn't care. You beat Erika. Whoop-dee-damn-doo; one of you had to win. And if not for Erika's brilliant...well, pleas, she would be in the jury house, Boogie would take Will to F2, and Janelle would have been just another bonehead who got played by Will.

And until the HOH competitions are anything better than arbitrary guessing games, for her to win four HOH titles is hardly impressive. Big deal. Chicken George even won one, and he couldn't win a competition if everyone else had to find a low-carb cure for polio before he could put an egg in a bucket. He won because Danielle couldn't count past 308, which is a pretty high number for anyone in that house not named Will. Not that I dislike Chicken George; I was rooting for him. But let's get something straight here - he came into this house with no strategy and managed to finish fifth. He wanted it. He wanted it badly enough to eat slop for the rest of his time in the house. How far would Janelle have gone on the slop diet? All I know is we wouldn't be claiming she was fat; we'd be comparing her to Nicole Richie. And she wouldn't stand a chance in the veto competitions.

I've been waiting all season for Janelle to leave. It finally happened, and even if she finished third, she's gone, and I can be happy. Now she can work on cutting back to three packs a day or something productive, not that anything monumental like that will make her the least bit attractive. Sadly, the brainwashed fans will vote Janelle the 25K when she hasn't done a thing to earn it. And scarier still, what if CBS brings her back next season? If they do, my TV will have a large boot-shaped hole in the screen.

That's all. Janelle should be dunked in cold pickle brine seven times and covered in sand. That might make for good TV. Legion of Janelle persons, bring your worst. Zoidberg has spoken.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   Colonel Zoidberg     09-08-06       
   RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   bacon     09-08-06     1  
     hey bacon   shakes the clown     09-08-06     3  
         RE: hey bacon   bacon     09-08-06     4  
         RE: hey bacon   Colonel Zoidberg     09-08-06     6  
     RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   courtney_kx_7     12-06-06     30  
   RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   nailbone     09-08-06     2  
     RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   Colonel Zoidberg     09-08-06     5  
         RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   nailbone     09-08-06     12  
             RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   Colonel Zoidberg     09-08-06     15  
     RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   nazpink     09-08-06     16  
   RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   LIVEURBESTLIFE     09-08-06     7  
     RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   bacon     09-08-06     8  
         RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   LIVEURBESTLIFE     09-08-06     10  
             RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   JoshInSGV     09-08-06     19  
         RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   Captain_Savem     09-08-06     17  
             RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   alwaysintruble1     09-08-06     20  
     RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   Colonel Zoidberg     09-08-06     9  
         RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   LIVEURBESTLIFE     09-08-06     11  
             RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   mikren     09-08-06     13  
                 RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   JoshInSGV     09-08-06     22  
             RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   Colonel Zoidberg     09-08-06     14  
   RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   mia rules18     09-08-06     18  
     RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   SweetPolly     09-08-06     21  
         RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   hammertimeman     09-08-06     23  
         RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   mia rules18     09-08-06     25  
     RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   JoshInSGV     09-08-06     24  
         RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   SweetPolly     09-08-06     26  
             RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   JoshInSGV     09-08-06     27  
                 RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   mia rules18     09-08-06     28  
                     RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   Mr Black     09-08-06     29  
                         RE: Janelle...SHUT DOWN AGAIN!   agman     05-06-07     31  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •