The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official RTVW Summary: BBA Episode #28 Summary: The Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-13-06, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official RTVW Summary: BBA Episode #28 Summary: The Finale"
Welcome, one and all, to Big Brother All Stars – The Finale.

I’ll assume that, having taking the time to come all this way to read this summary, you’re aware of how the summer has unfolded. In the extreme case that you aren’t, here’s a run down:
Bunch of former players return – some interesting, some not. Everyone loves/hates everyone else. People eat slop, get drunk, get more slop, get drunker. People get angry, people get horny, people get evicted. ChillTown works the crowd, the crowd loves it. That’s about the gist of it.

So, we come back to the extremely fascinating finale: Mike Boogie versus Erica. Cabbage Patch Doll versus Dracula, if you’re going on looks alone.

Julie Chen is holding court outside the Big Brother house with a mass of adoring fans. They are, of course, adoring fans of Will, but Julie doesn’t know that. She’s just excited to be there, wearing what I can only describe as an ivory silk table cloth on her top half, and a pair of my grampa’s pants, hiked to the appropriate mid-rib height.

Then we move on to a flashback of the final Jury house sit down party. Awkward as ever, everyone seems to be on their best behavior, me thinks I sense a hard cord lecture in the jury’s recent past. They talk about who played who, who played how, and who screw who. Everyone’s about the same as ever. Howie’s still got a whole bag of chips on his shoulder, Danielle is acting mature and responsible, with a blanket covering the keg of beer that she smuggled onto the couch. They’re waiting to see who will join them as the last member of the jury.

Oh crap, I have apparently switched channels, as there’s now one of those Deal or No Deal Girls in a bright red sausage dress… oh wait, wait, false alarm. It’s Janelle, who for some reason, sees fit to wear her tiara to the final jury party. Everyone hugs, bla, bla, bla.

Jury Questions
They all get to ask one final question of the final two, via video screen. We’ll get to that in a moment, but we must pause and acknowledge that the owner of the very successful Dolce restaurant has seen fit to wear his hideous powder blue polyester Chill Town tank and short combo for questioning. The line to wash your eyes out with bleach forms behind me…

Back to the questioning:
Most people just want justification as to why they were voted off. Boogie does pretty good spouting pure Dr. Will speak, while Erica fumbles with attempts to showcase her “game”. George asks Boogie if he’ll be asking Erica to marry him – cue uncomfortable laughter. Erica begs the Chicken Man to forgive her promising he was safe, safe, safe, then voting him out, out, out. Will gives Boogie one final ChillTown phone call: “Are you in the final two, dude? Ha hah aha ha ha.” It’s cute for now, just wait, it’ll wear thin later, I promise. Janelle asks Erica if “kissing butt and losing competitions was part of your strategy?” then gives her the “No, no, no!” finger wave. No one waves a finger like Alicia from Survivor Outback, but Janelle gives it a go, none the less. James busts Erica for being an All Stars version of the Allison-Ho routine. She says she really just likes Mike and she didn’t have anyone, wahhhhh, vote for me, I’m pathetic…. And so on.

Danielle makes the questioning at least a tad interesting by asking Boogie why he said that he was her “Jason” of All Stars” (Jason being her virginal pawn on her season). Boogie shoots right back with: “Vote for me, then run through all the footage and if you don’t see a bunch of Jason’s – James, Erica, me… I’ll give you half the money.” He leaves out George, who probably qualified for the most virginal of the bunch. Shudder.

Now Mike Boogie and Erica have a chance to speak, although I wish to sweet zombie jesus that everyone would just shut the hell up and tell us who won. Any-hoo.
Erica: “I needed to go after the puppet master, but he had lots of puppets protecting him. Are you going to give the crown to the person who did his dirty work, or the person who voted him out.” Bitch, Janelle’s wearing the crown already, shut your ashtray!

Boogie: “Everyone was part of ChillTown, when you started to figure it out, you got eliminated.” His speech is ok, gives everyone props, but then launches some sort of ‘A Vote for Boogie is a Vote well spent’ rant. Is he running for school council? That outfit suggests – yes!

Finally we head back to the live show, not a moment too soon, although it has felt like an eternity. Julie - still wearing a silk table cloth, welcomes the jury. Howie’s obviously been eating to hide the pain. That’s right Howie, smother the hurt in chocolate. Janie is wearing another Deal or No Deal dress, this time in black. She must buy in bulk. Mike, thank GOD, has cast aside the gym clothes and is now merely wearing a hideous gansta suit.

Voting Begins!
Insert the key for the person you want to win, make another uncomfortable or smarmy statement. Because they all said at least one of the following, the consensus is:
“Congratulations to both of you. It’s just a game. You both played a good game. This was a hard decision. I’m voting for the best player!”
Howie: Boogie, hard to give money to someone who owns six restaurants. Erica, I think America hates you.
Danielle: Rambles about winning competitions, strategy, and giving the money to the “ultimate floatie”. Julie comments that Danielle is being secretive with her key insertion and Danielle tells Julie to “Shut up!” Girl, you now havemy vote for anything.
Will: Blue light gleaming off his hair gel. “You’re my buddy, buddy. Call me the puppet master, Erica.”

Now, instead of a vote count (this is an hour long show, people), we’re treated to a guest appearance from the first five losers: Alison, Nokomis, Diane, Kasar and Jase. Kasar’s hair has sadly not grown much, and just as sadly, Jase’s has, giving him a halo of frizz that is surely visible from space. Dude, for the love of god, find a new hair stylist.

Kasar exposes James’ defection to Janelle. We are then treated to a vicious out of context pile of clips and comments of how much James hates Janelle – but she’s not surprised that the “whiner went into the diary room to cry about it.”

Jase and Diane, via a horrible imitation of the ChillTown weekly phone call, expose the Mr. and Mrs. Smith alliance as true. How purely embarrassing for them, a secret alliance that was never utilized for a damn thing. This is thankfully tempered with a lovely interlude of ChillTown diary phone call clips. Danielle is loving it (that keg of beer must be hitting her by now). Alison gets to talk, saying “I’d really like to tell Erica that she got played – use the money to go buy herself some dignity.” Perhaps she’ll share with you, Allison!

Then we see another out of context clip tribute to Boogie’s show-mancing skills. Erica, you might have to take out a loan, I’m not sure any prize winnings are going to cover the amount of dignity you need to purchase now.

Woo – finally! Votes revealed
Julie’s going to calculate the votes wrong, she keeps saying “Remember you need four votes,” …and we all know she’s just reminding herself.

Marcellas: Erica
Howie: Mike
Danielle: Mike
George: Mike
Will: Mike
Janelle: Mike
James: Mike

Julie stumbles over her eagerness to get it right (direct quote: “‘fo’ votes to win”), and congratulates Mike. Boogie jumps up and runs for the door, fist pumping, no hugs for the ho, he just wants to get his hands on his bro-mance. The door swings open and the lovers embrace, Boogie tossing the polyester shirt to the crowd as Will holds him closely, whispering in his ears. Awwww, they’re so in love.

Everyone hugs everyone, with a huge invisible AWKWARD sign hovering above Erica’s head. Julie tries to convince her that $50,000 is great too. It somehow doesn’t translate well, she said that she’s just relieved it’s all over. You and me, both! So that’s it, the end of…

BUT FIRST! America’s Choice winner, who will receive $25,000? They’re running real short on time now, so Julie quickly informs Janelle that she won. Jumping, fist pumping, etc. and Janelle’s off to apply for Deal or No Deal.

And that’s it. Over to Julie Chen for the final goodbye (direct quote, here, people)
“From outside the Big Brthwxmwch… Big Brother All Star House, Good Night!”

Thank you, Julie Chen, for forgetting the name of the whole freakin’ show at the last possible moment. But the good news… It’s all over, people. Run, do not walk, directly to the Survivor and Amazing Race message boards, because summer’s over.

See ya next year, Hamster Watchers!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official RTVW Summary: BBA Epis... FishWoman 09-13-06 1
 Great AyaK 09-13-06 2
 Wahahaha! moonbaby 09-13-06 3
 RE: Official RTVW Summary: BBA Epis... Puffy 09-13-06 4
 Woo hoo and Thanks! Lasann 09-13-06 5
   RE: Woo hoo and Thanks! Mr Black 09-13-06 6
 RE: Official RTVW Summary: BBA Epis... MandyM 09-13-06 7
 RE: Official RTVW Summary: BBA Epis... Estee 09-13-06 8
 RE: Official RTVW Summary: BBA Epis... Snidget 09-14-06 9
 RE: Official RTVW Summary: BBA Epis... strid333 09-16-06 10
   RE: Official RTVW Summary: BBA Epis... flower 09-16-06 11
 RE: Official RTVW Summary: BBA Epis... maryellennaco 09-17-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-13-06, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official RTVW Summary: BBA Episode #28 Summary: The Finale"
Thanks, CanadaGirl, for being there to the bitter end!

~vintage tribephyl~

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-06, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Great"
And thanks especially for getting this done so quickly, before everyone really does flee this forum for parts unknown!

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Wahahaha!"
Thanks for the laughs!

I'm wondering if Julie's pants have antiperspirant marks on the waistband!

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official RTVW Summary: BBA Episode #28 Summary: The Finale"
I agree; if you had waited a few days to write this, there would have been no readers. Great job! See you all in the Surivors and TAR forums.

©A KeithFan Potent Potable, 2006

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-13-06, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Woo hoo and Thanks!"
Great job!

Mr Black 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-13-06, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mr%20Black Click to send private message to Mr%20Black Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Woo hoo and Thanks!"
WOW Canada girl...You rock!!! Synopsis second to none. I was trying to describe Julie's blouse to a friend who missed the finale but you nailed it...silk table cloth. Me thinks you should apply to Entertainment Tonight...you got the stuff!!!

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-13-06, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Official RTVW Summary: BBA Episode #28 Summary: The Finale"
Awesome job, CG! Good Lord, what a mess you had to work with! You did great! Way to go!

MM I just wish that there was a way that I could choose for others not to be bigots. - HD

Cool Tune!

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Official RTVW Summary: BBA Episode #28 Summary: The Finale"
And that's it. The last person has needlessly suffered. Can we go home now?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-06, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Official RTVW Summary: BBA Episode #28 Summary: The Finale"
Great job!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-16-06, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Official RTVW Summary: BBA Episode #28 Summary: The Finale"
Great way to send off the season!

Three is the perfect number.

flower 97 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-16-06, 04:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flower Click to send private message to flower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Official RTVW Summary: BBA Episode #28 Summary: The Finale"
Can you imagine what the finale would have been like if Janelle and Dr Will were the final two??
It would have been a blast,knockout bomb!! The ratings would have been through the roof.
Janelle would have won. AC would've been Chicken George, and the whole world would have peace!!! (the fairytale ends)

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-17-06, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Official RTVW Summary: BBA Episode #28 Summary: The Finale"
Thanks for all your suffering, Canada Girl!! And I especially love the phrase "sweet zombie Jesus". Girl, you are good!! See ya'll in the Survivor forums!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •