The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (733)
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Be the Amazing Racer 15.3
Welcome to [s]Sean Penn[/s] Phnom Pehn, Racers! What an easy leg - Act like a monkey? Find a scarf? Well, the other Detour opti
Seana
10 messages
10-17-09 07:56 PM
***TAR15.3 Official Summary: Just Monkeying Around***
[centre][i]If you can lose your head when all about you Are losing theirs and blaming it on you; If you can trust yourself when al
Starshine
7 messages
10-16-09 08:59 PM
Jackie N"O"
I was so surprised that almost every team looked at the picture of Jackie Onassis and did not recognize her! When I first saw the photo, I could t
indian girl
4 messages
10-15-09 10:30 PM
Marcy said her father was shot down over Vietnam
And, I'm sure this isn't something a normal person would make up. I'm just curious as to why I haven't been able to find any information on
mindy23
4 messages
10-12-09 11:14 PM
***TAR 15.2 Official Summary: This Means War!***
[b]***TAR 15.2 Official Summary: This Means War!***[/b] [b][i]Standard Warning:[/b][/i] Not
dajaki
6 messages
10-12-09 09:37 AM
Be the Amazing Racer 15.2
Welcome back to Ho Chi Min City, Racers! Yes, we took you on a boat away from here, then made you take a cab 2 hours to get back. %0
Seana
11 messages
10-09-09 05:09 AM
Be the Amazing Racer 15.1
Hello Racers! From the LA River to a riverboat in Vietnam! It was a fun first...alright, well, let's face it, it was 2 legs,
Seana
14 messages
10-04-09 06:56 PM
Official Summary TAR15 Premiere
[font size=4][b][center]Official Summary TAR 15 Premiere: Part 1: The Cruelest Twist Ever[/font][/center][%
Seana
4 messages
10-02-09 02:36 AM
What was the point? [View All]
In last night's first leg, the producers decided to: 1. Eliminate one team before they ever got on the course, robbing them of any
Estee
37 messages
10-01-09 11:13 PM
On Sundays? Not again?!
Why is CBS punishing the loyal fans of The Amazing Race like this? How many times will the show be delayed due to sprots? I don't kn
moonbaby
6 messages
09-28-09 09:00 PM
TAR 15 Racers
Italics are from CBS, names are (in most cases) from their parents, everything else is mine. Oh except one of the photos for which I give my e
Starshine
3 messages
09-28-09 12:30 PM
Just a minor reminder about last night's mat fight. [View All]
According to Phil, the pre-edit version of that little confrontation went on for a full forty-five minutes. Wonder how many other genetic traits Mar
Estee
93 messages
06-08-09 03:00 PM
Redemption, TAR-style. [View All]
Epic fail. Was I the only one feeling vindicated by Luke's failure at the surfboard puzzle task, despite arriving at the site with a si
Max Headroom
31 messages
05-23-09 06:28 PM
The Amazing Race Episode 12 – “How do you blow a chance at a million dollars – it Depends®”
Previously on The Amazing Race: [link://community.realitytvworld.com/bo- rds/DCForumID54/1699.shtml|Bebo’s gem] Jamie and Ca
Molaholic
11 messages
05-17-09 12:10 PM
Be The Amazing Racer Finale
What's that? We won? WE WON! Victor, can you believe it? WE ARE THE OFFICIAL WINNERS OF THE AMAZING RACE! Thanks for bein
Belle Book
5 messages
05-13-09 06:39 PM
My taxi driver does not know... [View All]
where to go so I'm going to call the police! because this is worth a million dollars to us and the person our taxi driver is calling is not a conc
HobbsofMI
22 messages
05-12-09 04:52 PM
Ugly Americans but.....
Ok i do not like the attitude of the cheerleaders. Rude, loud and ugly americans everywhere they went. BUT i have to concede they did get
Spider
1 messages
05-12-09 08:46 AM
The Amazing Race Official Episode 11 Summary – A Disaster of Non- Olympic Proportions
[b]The Amazing Race Official Episode 11 Summary – A Disaster of Non-Olympic Proportions[/b] Previously on Race…Since Bangkok
Bebo
6 messages
05-09-09 05:03 PM
Be The Amazing Racer 12
Wow, we're in the finals, Victor! Isn't that awesome? We were right to do Chinese Waiter. We know Mandarin, so we had an ad
Belle Book
2 messages
05-06-09 09:56 AM
I was going to write the most sarcastic post in site history -- [View All]
-- but I [i]really[/i] have to go pee. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/48dfe4d259f93962.gif%
Estee
35 messages
05-06-09 09:52 AM
This land task was made for you and me . . .
My memory is not what it used to me. Okay, let me be honest. My memory has never been anything to brag about. So maybe those of yo
jbug
9 messages
05-04-09 09:24 PM
Slower than a Lost storyline!
Even more powerless than a [b]New York Post[/b] editorial! Able to dismiss actual results faster than Fox News Channel! It's Suuuuuu
Estee
8 messages
05-02-09 11:22 AM
At least there's one thing Jennifer does quickly.
Is it just me, or was that the fastest decent into an all-out villain edit we've ever seen hitting this late in the season?
Estee
14 messages
04-30-09 03:17 PM
I don't get it.
Those of you who know me might be saying, "So what's new and different about that, Max?" But I don't understand why the teams had such
Max Headroom
19 messages
04-29-09 06:24 PM
'We're not angry at ourselves because we cheated...' [View All]
'...we're angry at the producers because they're punishing us for it!' Could you ask for a better attitude from Mark & Michael? Don'
Estee
64 messages
04-28-09 02:30 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (733)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •