The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 15.5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-26-09, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 15.5"
Welcome to Dolphin Bay Beach, Racers! Yes, we are still in Dubai, but that's OK. It's nice here, despite the incredible heat. I liked checking out the gold place for the Roadblock. Having so much in gold right there in my hands...*shiver*

Meghan and Cheyne: Top spot again! You win personal watercraft.

Maria and Tiffany: I was pretty shocked that the brothers let you use their calculator, but it was pretty smart that they did.

Sam and Dan: Way to plan ahead! Bringing the calculator was a great idea. So was getting the poker players to use it for you.

Brian and Ericka: I think this is the most natural you've seemed so far. You actually looked like two people with a long-standing relationship and not some PSA.

Gary and Matt: Dyed Matt's hair together, huh. Who knew that was a father-son bonding activity.

Flight Time and Big Easy: That Roadblock was simple. Yes, the hood is embarrased.

Mika and Canaan: You're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry, but you've been eliminated. If it's any consolation, Canaan, I think that you trying to shove Mika down the slide did far more to prevent her from going down it than Big Easy saying how high up you were.

Please keep the game in the game thread.

Racers still available! Or post as a cabbie or the water slide attendant or whatever. Be creative!

beau! You want another Racer?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Hangs head in shame jbug 10-26-09 1
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.5 Max Headroom 10-26-09 2
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.5 Belle Book 10-26-09 5
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.5 beau_30 10-26-09 3
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.5 Karchita 10-30-09 7
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.5 Ontheroadagain 10-26-09 4
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.5 mrc 10-27-09 6
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.5 Ontheroadagain 10-31-09 8
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.5 mrc 11-02-09 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-09, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Hangs head in shame"
I got nuthin to say....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-09, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.5"
See, I told you there would eventually be a task well suited to us. All good poker players use math, after all.

*hugs Sam and Dan for letting me borrow their calculator*

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-26-09, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.5"
You're absolutely right, Tiffany. We really smoked the Detour -- thanks in part to Sam & Dan letting us borrow their calculator, of course.

As for Mika & Canaan -- holy mackeral! It took you how long to do that simple water slide task?! No wonder you were Philiminated!

P.S. As Belle, I feel sorry for Mika's phobias but as Maria, I have to be snarky.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-26-09, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.5"
MIKA. MIKA YOU COST US A MILLION DOLLARS. HOW COULD YOU DO THAT. GET YOUR @$$ BACK TO THAT SLIDE AND GO DOWN IT. PHIL SAID THAT IF YOU GO DOWN THAT FREAKING SLIDE, IT WOULD'VE BEEN A NON-ELIMINATION LEG. AND WE WOULD'VE BEEN AROUND LONGER. BUT NO YOU HAD TO WAIT. MY GOD. WHY COULDN'T YOU GO DOWN THAT SLIDE. FINE I'M GONE. SEE YOU.

5 hours later.

Mika, I'm sorry I yelled at you, i should'nt done that. I hope you can forgive me because I forgive. even though it took you 5 more hours to decide not to go down that slide what cost us the million dollars. but i'm happy now. serious.

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-30-09, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.5"
You are one sick puppy.

-Canaan's psychologist

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-09, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.5"
Ah, I never had so much trouble with a hookah before. Usually all the parts are oiled and ready to go.

And counting gold. Who can figure stuff like than out.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-09, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.5"
Yes, folks, the heat and humidity of Dubai have made it clear that I'm still being lugged around. Either that, or Phil goes commando.

What is Phil's golf equipment?

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-09, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.5"
Please keep your golf equipment away from my girlfriend, Phil.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-09, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.5"
Have no fear. There would be too much pressure to get a "hole-in-one" for me to even try.

What is Phil's golf equipment?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •