The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3187)
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Rotation from Youngest to Oldest?
I'm too lazy to look it up (I'm saving myself for the challenges), but is the rotation Galu is using to sit people out somewhat based on age
iltarion
2 messages
10-13-09 01:56 AM
Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.3
If there was any question what criteria Production uses to cast a majority of the Survivor women, the "care package" sent along with the tree ma
Aruba
14 messages
10-06-09 10:34 PM
Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.2
Sorry I'm late with this; was away for the weekend. I guess I'll give it a shot and try to rank the castaways. 1) [b]JAIS
Aruba
8 messages
10-01-09 07:31 PM
Episodes 1 and 2: Straight Man Rant
Hey, I'm just voicing what every other straight guy is thinking so don't shoot the messenger, but why the HECK are the hottest women the first
iltarion
6 messages
10-01-09 07:00 AM
Survivor Love/Loathe List Version 19.1
...can't be created after the first episode because thanks to the sterling editing job performed by MB's on-crack team, I have no idea who half
Estee
10 messages
09-28-09 11:32 AM
Any new DvDs?
Anyone know if any new seasons are coming out? I think the chances were killed once they released the craptastic Palau and Vanuatu (seriously? w
JanetFAN
2 messages
09-27-09 12:11 PM
Survivor Summary Writers Needed!
[center]Calling all Summary writers for another season of Survivor. Here are the rules: [b]*NEW* anyone can write
kircon
0 messages
09-20-09 02:27 PM
Rob & Amber
Their 15 minutes seems to be up because I haven't heard anything about them in ages. Anyone know if they're still together?
TXLonghorn93
9 messages
09-19-09 07:53 PM
Check out my Survivor Audition Tape
Hey guys, I'm trying to get myself on Survivor. Check out my audition video on YouTube and feel free to pass it along to anyone who ma
Survivor Chad
6 messages
07-28-09 04:32 PM
The new Survivor slot machine --
-- uses head-shot icons of three past contestants as part of the symbol lineup. (Get five of those images in a row and they animate into the origin
Estee
6 messages
07-04-09 01:10 AM
Survivor Winners - Where are they now?
This was on last night. (I think TVGN ? ) Sorta interesting - but not much real detail. http://community.realitytv
jbug
2 messages
06-02-09 11:29 AM
The PMS ratings: Tocantins [View All]
Rank this season's contestants on a 1-10 scale in the following categories: [b]Physical[/b] includes: performance in activi
Estee
44 messages
05-30-09 08:34 PM
Interview question suggestions for James "JT" Thomas Jr.
Think you have a good interview question for Survivor: Tocantins castaway James "JT" Thomas Jr? If so, here's your chance to get it answer
SurvivorBlows
9 messages
05-22-09 10:22 PM
Survivor Africa's Ethan has cancer
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,- 20279566,00.html Poor Ethan, he sounds like he's ready for the fight.
keezrfan
6 messages
05-18-09 06:56 PM
Interview question suggestions for Stephen Fishbach
Think you have a good interview question for Survivor: Tocantins castaway Stephen Fishbach? If so, here's your chance to get it answered.%0
SurvivorBlows
4 messages
05-18-09 02:37 PM
FINAL Love/Loathe List - Episode 13
I pretty much knew who the F4 would be before the episode aired, but Stephen's 15-second confessional stating he only wanted remaining players he
Aruba
18 messages
05-18-09 01:00 PM
Interview question suggestions for Erinn Lobdell
Think you have a good interview question for Survivor: Tocantins castaway Erinn Lobdell? If so, here's your chance to get it answered. %0
SurvivorBlows
4 messages
05-18-09 11:00 AM
Interview question suggestions for Tamara "Taj" Johnson-George
Think you have a good interview question for Survivor: Tocantins castaway Tamara "Taj" Johnson-George? If so, here's your chance to get it
SurvivorBlows
6 messages
05-18-09 09:12 AM
Coach's assistant
On the CBS site there is about 2 minutes of video of the assistant coach who came for the family visit talking about Coach. One odd thing, is that h
tjcrew
14 messages
05-17-09 09:33 PM
Ponderosa is open!
[link:www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/vi- eo/ponderosa.php|http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/49e836a152ec9
tribephyl
18 messages
05-16-09 11:11 PM
Love/Loathe List - Episode 12 [View All]
Forget the blindsides; this has to go down as the season with the most castaways who had [b]NO[/b] idea they were being saved. Generally I
Aruba
27 messages
05-14-09 04:59 PM
Final 2 or Final 3?
Sunday, May 17th is the final show. Will there be a final 2 or a final 3?
Rahaim
3 messages
05-12-09 10:43 AM
Love/Loathe List - Episode 11
First time this season I guessed wrong before the votes were read. I thought Debbie was going home. I had the same expression as Stephen when he saw h
Aruba
19 messages
05-07-09 08:18 PM
Tyson gets knocked out [View All]
Tyson falls victim to the stereotype he probably never saw coming- Coach's belief that a southern boy like JT is honorable. And the infamous surviva
iltarion
21 messages
05-05-09 01:09 PM
Love/Loathe List - Episode 10 [View All]
Well it had to happen eventually. Can't complain too loudly considering Episode 10 was the first time this season the Anti-Darwin Syndrone (ADS)
Aruba
27 messages
04-29-09 03:58 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3187)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •