The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3187)
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Rupert for Governor?!
Survivor Fan Favorite [b]Rupert Boneham[/b] has thrown his hat into the Governor's race in the state of Indiana. He's pursuing the libe
Scarlett O Hara
13 messages
10-30-11 10:33 PM
Bad Christians [View All]
I LOVE survivor and I find it amazing that these idiots who call themselves "good Christians" are praying to God to help them find idols and win c
ischkiara
23 messages
10-29-11 05:02 PM
Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.6
My first instincts appear to be the better ones as once again the editing looked very favorably on Savii. The long scene at reward bodes VERY we
iltarion
19 messages
10-27-11 08:42 PM
Keith's pacemaker?
Does Keith have a pacemaker implanted in his upper left chest? DW noticed a circular something underneath his skin while he was sliding down the roc
mrc
3 messages
10-23-11 07:59 AM
Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.5
I would call this episode- The Turning of the Tide This well-edited episode was clearly the tale of two returning players: both hea
iltarion
18 messages
10-20-11 01:39 PM
Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.4 [View All]
Okay, I'll get this week kicked off. It was cougar week on Survivor:SP! 01. Edna. Back up to #1 this week for gettiong a pro-ac
dabo
33 messages
10-14-11 09:12 AM
Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.3
Some semi-interesting challenges and a little eye candy is about all this week had going for it. Upola seems to have so little going
iltarion
9 messages
10-11-11 10:56 AM
Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.4
There was absolutely nothing dramatic going on this week, but this was still a step up for the season so far. The editors did a good job of di
iltarion
0 messages
10-09-11 02:25 AM
Jeff Probst's new talk show & HIMYM appearance
Loved Jeff's guest appearance on How I Met Your Mother last night. What do you think of his new talk show? Think it will be good? I'm interest
CelebNewsLover
3 messages
10-05-11 02:25 PM
Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.2 [View All]
Alright, we're back by the demand of no one. Good move by production to go with the 90 minute opener. Very good move. Drama-wise, the firs
iltarion
24 messages
09-30-11 02:39 PM
Survivor made in France
I just watched episode 1 of Koh-Lanta Palau, France's version of Survivor that is shown on a cable station in Montreal It's weird to
michel
5 messages
09-27-11 09:34 PM
Survivors on the Amazing Race...
Just saw that Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasco are going to be a team on the new season of the Amazing Race. Ethan looks great, sure hope they do well%2
Flowerpower
5 messages
09-27-11 08:31 PM
S23 South Pacific PTTE Coded Green Entry
I would like to offer a game that has been played since season 3. It can also be played spoiler free. PTTE: The longest running game at
kircon
9 messages
09-27-11 02:41 PM
S22 Redemption Island: Spoiler-Free PTTE Game [View All]
I would like to offer a game to those of you who are spoiler-free. It’s a boot list game. Many have played. I will run it through pm%
kircon
36 messages
05-25-11 05:43 PM
Boston Rob Redeems Redemption Island [View All]
Ah... after a somewhat tedious journey, the majority of the Surviverse sleeps with a smile and perhaps an emptiness finally filled as Boston R
iltarion
39 messages
05-20-11 07:07 AM
How would you play Survivor? [View All]
Would you take Rob's approach and view it as a game separate from life? Or would you take the approach of many Survivors and see the game as a ref
mrc
21 messages
05-19-11 10:39 AM
Why Jeff crushes on Boston Rob..he tells a good story
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A- 2F%2Fwww.goldderby.com%2Ftelevision%2Fnews%2F1475%2Fjeff-probst-solves-survivors-emm
Travel_Queen
5 messages
05-17-11 07:36 PM
Survivor 22 Episode #13 Lvoe List
We finally had a somewhat dramatic episode as Ashley ruined Rob's masterplan by winning the IC. However, Grant was still the obvious boot at
iltarion
8 messages
05-14-11 09:46 PM
Did Ashley Force Rob to Make the Right Move?
Even if he was in control, Rob faced a dilemma going into the end game. Not knowing when someone was returning from Redemption Island, we heard th
michel
8 messages
05-14-11 05:50 PM
Survivor 22 Episode #12 Lvoe List
When all the editing could do was once again try the Phillip redirect, you knew we were about to see another TC devoid of drama. However, th
iltarion
13 messages
05-11-11 07:36 AM
Redemption Island & Jury Dynamics
This season of Survivor has been very interesting with the introduction of Redemption Island. The strategy has been changed up quite a bit, and I s
byoffer
11 messages
05-10-11 08:26 AM
Not sure where this belongs, but can anyone besides me say
No more Redemption Island?? This is just a bowl of maggots with a wet piece of flint thrown in! This new twist to the game, IMHO%2
mindy23
20 messages
05-08-11 11:25 PM
Boston Rob to host new travel series on the History channel
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox- 2011/04/boston-rob-mariano-has-a-new-show-around-the-world-in-80-ways-on-history.html %0
SquidProQuo
6 messages
05-06-11 06:47 PM
Survivor 22 Episode #11 Lvoe List
Another tragically predictable episode that at least had the good sense to kill two dead ducks with one stone. Unfortunately, unless RI shakes
iltarion
8 messages
05-03-11 01:32 AM
a new tribe of the RI castaways should shake things up
If one more goes to RI that would be 5 against 5 and two equal tribes. Wouldnt it be fun if they had the two tribes play against each
red1martini
2 messages
04-29-11 10:04 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3187)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •