The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3187)
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Boston Rob: Seasons past...
Thought I'd bring over a few pics posted at CBS.com. They bring back some good times for all of you Boston Rob fans.... http://www.
Flowerpower
12 messages
02-22-11 11:55 PM
S22 Cast Revealed
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/v- deo/?pid=j2zSAg7dC7jyMLV8IecgNWbLHzdyJ75u
mrc
8 messages
02-17-11 08:32 PM
A different Rob and Russell Discussion
Rob and Russel as an Amazing Race team... Are they a threat to win, or do their differences/arguments get in the way?
BrassFan
4 messages
02-16-11 08:47 PM
It's official [View All]
Cbs.com now has a headline that says: Survivor: Redemption Island Rob and Russell Return Former castaways Rob and Russell return
BrassFan
21 messages
02-03-11 09:45 PM
The new 'no votes for non-medical quitters' rule. [View All]
Side A: It's arguably about time. If you have no interest in fighting for your place in the game, then why should you have any say in determin
Estee
30 messages
01-12-11 02:06 PM
Survivor Hall of Fame Inductees [View All]
xftv is announcing a new inductee every day this week. Parvati is the first, and no surprise, she got the most votes. I think she's
CTgirl
29 messages
01-03-11 06:57 PM
Jessica Sugar Kiper (Gabon/Heros) and her new girlfriend
So remember Jessica Sugar Kiper from Gabon and then Heroes vs Villains? I thought she was dating JT... but apparently she has a girlfrien
survivormaniac211
7 messages
12-30-10 04:40 AM
Congrats to the Fabs [View All]
I have to say that though overall this was a downer season, mostly because the cast was unattractive and unlikable but also aided once again b
iltarion
28 messages
12-30-10 04:36 AM
Fabio's previous life with A & C
Who woulda thunk? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/4d0f790f19acc03c.html
Sagebrush Dan
3 messages
12-21-10 11:42 AM
Survivor Trivia [View All]
Here's a link to some good Survivor trivia, at IMDB.com http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0239195/tri- ia Does anyone w
Puffy
25 messages
12-21-10 09:51 AM
DOOD!
How did this happen? I want [strike]Lebowski[/strike] Fabio to take the prize home. Has he won you over yet? http:%
moonbaby
8 messages
12-20-10 10:12 PM
Am I the only one
who found this interesting... Going into tribal, it was basically Fabio or Benry.... Jeff said something about the fact that o
BrassFan
14 messages
12-20-10 10:09 PM
Absentee Ballots S21
I've decided to just have one thread for these for the rest of the season, bump it up when it is time for voting. How's it going?
dabo
15 messages
12-19-10 07:32 PM
Love/Loathe List
I will be out of state and miss Sunday's Finale/Reunion show. Not that I'm terribly disappointed being this season pretty much sucked. I also ma
Aruba
8 messages
12-18-10 04:01 PM
A tribute to Jane
I for one was pleasantly surprised by how successful Survivor's casting of Jane was, and how well it worked out this season. There were some uniq
kingfish
5 messages
12-18-10 12:48 PM
S21 Love/Loathe List Ep12 (13 if you count the ReCrap)
It's fun predicting the outcomes of future episodes, but I would NEVER have guessed at merge that HALF of the F6 would be 40+ players! But I d
Aruba
20 messages
12-16-10 04:47 PM
Spoiler Free for me (support group) [View All]
It will be tough. It will be rough. I pledge not to peek, but I am so weak. Who else is going spoiler free this seas
suzzee
79 messages
12-16-10 03:10 PM
Is there a rule about talking after a
Challenge, reward, tribal? I keep on noticing that after all these thing, it appears that someone, as they get back to camp, starts on abo
HDTV
1 messages
12-16-10 12:23 PM
S21 Love/Loathe List Ep11 [View All]
I figured I'd get this up quickly to start working on my Summary. The previews during the Sunday football games more than suggested the inevitabilit
Aruba
45 messages
12-09-10 08:29 PM
Question about last night
So, if NaOnka and Kelly had said they didn't want to quit when they got to Tribal Council....would the tribe have been forced to vote someone out%
BrassFan
12 messages
12-03-10 08:14 PM
S21 Love/Loathe List Ep10 [View All]
I'm back after a two week out-of-the-country hiatus. So was my sarcasm and satire sorely missed? Well I'm here to make up for lost time. %0
Aruba
21 messages
11-23-10 08:26 PM
S21 Love/Loathe List Ep9
Alright. I think we waited long enough here. Once again we got the most obvious boot, but I give the editing props for trying to convince us
iltarion
12 messages
11-17-10 04:41 PM
Trivia Game
I'm hosting a trivia game in the games forum, and I am cordially inviting all of you to participate. If you would like to play, let me know! P
ohmyheck
0 messages
11-09-10 12:34 PM
S21 Love/Loathe List Ep8
Aruba has been out. Fortunately for him. I will momentarily continue this dreck. I have not seen such a season of uninteresting and/or unlikab
iltarion
7 messages
11-09-10 11:46 AM
Absentee Ballots S21 Ep7
How it works! Send me a PM. Simply click on the little Private Message icon in the upper right corner of this post to send a message to my inbox. Do
dabo
8 messages
11-04-10 12:56 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3187)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •