The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3162)
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Be the jury!
the seasons over. i just wonder who would you guys vote for if you were in the jury? personally i would have voted for amanda. she was co
coolbluepig
18 messages
05-20-08 12:14 PM
What would have happened if Ozzy had played his idol
rather than being voted out? Think Jason would have been gone removing Ozzy's biggest challenge competitor. Would have had two four person allia
garcor
6 messages
05-19-08 11:42 AM
Most surprising FC votes ever
1. Kristi votes for Jenna over Matt, despite her hatred for Jenna and her neutrality toward Matt 2. Rob C. votes for Jenna over Matt,
XXL Survivor
1 messages
05-18-08 12:41 PM
The Soap Opera Season Ends [View All]
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 05-12-08 AT 04:16 AM (EST)[/font] Women everywhere should love how this season went and ended. It
iltarion
21 messages
05-16-08 10:26 PM
Natalie's Bizarre Question at FTC
Has anyone addressed Natalie's question to Parvarti, which was something along the lines of, "How does the flirtation in your play translate t
purrcafe
6 messages
05-16-08 06:44 AM
Did anyone else think that Ozzy..
was going to propose to Amanda when he started asking his TC question? I had the feeling he was going to even after his "you cost me 14 days I co
Spanky68
4 messages
05-15-08 05:19 PM
Rate your reaction to winner
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 05-15-08 AT 02:36 PM (EST)[/font] On a pure gut reaction based on how you felt finale night (in
XXL Survivor
3 messages
05-15-08 02:10 PM
Did Parvati invent a new way to play the game successfully?
Be aggressively friendly, flirt with everything on two legs, make multiple conflicting alliances with multiple people, turn on and vote out most
garcor
10 messages
05-15-08 11:47 AM
Athletes on Survivor
There have been some former pro or high level athletes on Survivor, but they have not been the most successful challenge performers. For example,
XXL Survivor
18 messages
05-15-08 10:26 AM
Hidden immunity idol history (finders and users)
Can anyone fill in the blanks below (or make corrections if applicable) on the hidden immunity idol history? S11-Guatemala: the fir
XXL Survivor
5 messages
05-14-08 10:09 PM
a question: [View All]
What would have happened if the juror votes were tied 4-4?
qwertypie
25 messages
05-14-08 04:44 PM
Tie vote?????
Does anyone know what would have happened if it was a 4-4 vote last night? Say Eliza's pondering led her to vote for Amanda instead and we had a t
Ontheroadagain
2 messages
05-13-08 08:11 AM
Another failure to close in TC [View All]
Once again, Amanda entered TC as the projected favorite to win but lost at least one vote based on her answers to juror questions. Cirie gave her t
XXL Survivor
24 messages
05-13-08 06:50 AM
Best Season In Ages! [View All]
Jeff said at reunion word was many fans are calling FvF best season since season 1. I wouldn't go that far but it was a [b]great[/b] seas
dabo
21 messages
05-13-08 03:22 AM
Micronesia finale - vote thread [View All]
Who do you THINK will win? Who do you WANT to win? I THINK Cirie will win. She's played a fantastic game and no one seems to be mad a
smokedog
31 messages
05-12-08 06:19 PM
Voting record
Can anyone post the voting history from last night? It is not on cbs.com. They never said last night who Jason, James, Eliza, or Cirie voted
XXL Survivor
2 messages
05-12-08 10:41 AM
Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens Love/Hate List - Week #13
Thanks to everyone who participated this season!!! Well at least this F4 is not as bad as Pearl Islands, nevertheless this season c
Aruba
14 messages
05-12-08 01:09 AM
The Biggest Disappointment [View All]
Iím not sure who I am most disappointed in, Erik or the girls. Erik, who embarrassed all men last night, or the girls for pouncing like a pack
Jaxxjack
30 messages
05-11-08 05:58 PM
Ozzy fans unite! [View All]
EPMB has just gotta find a way to give Ozzy the million this season! Here are a few badges of support for Ozzy! Feel free to take one
Scarlett O Hara
40 messages
05-11-08 01:51 PM
Parvati voted person who thinks they're in control, but isn't
When Parvati was voted as person who thinks she is in control, but isn't, who did the other people think was in charge? Cirie? D
garcor
14 messages
05-11-08 10:26 AM
in defense of "fans"
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 05-09-08 AT 07:33 AM (EST)[/font] I know I'm probably going to get clobbered here, but I just
citywitch
8 messages
05-11-08 10:22 AM
Cirie is Amazing
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 05-09-08 AT 07:34 AM (EST)[/font] Was it just me, or did Cirie break down the 4th wall last nig
MattyMax
16 messages
05-11-08 10:15 AM
Erik is an idiot
They said it best at tribal. The stupidest move in Survivor history. Ciree deserves to win. Everyone keeps giving props to Amanda but a
hefgypsy
12 messages
05-11-08 10:13 AM
What happened to the idols of Ozzy & Jason?
Ozzy & Jason both left the show without playing the immunity idol. I heard an interview with Ozzy in which he said he didn't even bring the idol
Gil Thelander
3 messages
05-09-08 09:05 PM
Passing the necklace as workable strategy move.
Is it possible to do it and [i]not[/i] pay for it as everyone turns on a suddenly-vulnerable player? Yes -- but just barely, and at lea
Estee
7 messages
05-09-08 04:23 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3162)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •