The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3187)
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
S21 Love/Loathe List Ep7
In a couple days I will be out of the country for a little over a week. I don't know what's bumming me out more...not initiating this list next we
Aruba
13 messages
11-01-10 02:59 PM
S21 Love/Loathe List Ep6
If you're going to have a double TC, that's the way to do it. With individual immunities and a format that does not allow most of the tribe to t
Aruba
5 messages
10-24-10 06:08 AM
S21 Love/Loathe List Ep5 [View All]
Iltarion is right...this has the early makings for a sucky season. The tribal switch may be a temporary band-aid, although I don't think it will s
Aruba
37 messages
10-22-10 08:45 PM
Absentee Ballots S21 Ep6
So, how you doing? Is this helping you have fun? Maybe next week in honor of Halloween I'll just insist that everyone vote in invisible text
dabo
4 messages
10-21-10 12:55 PM
Immunity Idol question
Ok, someone brought this up on another forum, so I thought I'd ask here to see if anyone had any ideas. Last week, LaFlor won immun
BrassFan
2 messages
10-14-10 09:02 PM
Absentee Ballots S21 Ep5
Hey, that worked pretty well last week, let's try it again! Understand, however, it won't always work out that I'm spending Wednesday
dabo
4 messages
10-12-10 02:50 PM
S21 Love/Loathe List Ep4
Can't think of a season where at this point you had a handful of castaways with such little TV time. Unfortunately this comes at the expense of a fu
Aruba
5 messages
10-12-10 11:14 AM
S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3 [View All]
Shall we do this round robin this season? My turn! :D Not as good an episode this time as the first two, at least we got to see a few more
dabo
34 messages
10-09-10 06:23 PM
Absentee Ballots S21 Ep4
Okay, friends, we'll be trying the absebtee balloting this week, maybe keep it going for awhile depending on how well it works, maybe figure
dabo
9 messages
10-08-10 09:35 AM
Would You Vote? [View All]
Would you, could you? Hi! :D Handy vote thread starter here! It sure would be nice if we get some more action going on the vo
dabo
29 messages
10-05-10 04:31 PM
Hidden Idol Clue Question
Someone on another forum pointed this out. LaFlor wins the first immunity/reward challenge. They find Clue 1 to the idol at treemail.
BrassFan
8 messages
10-05-10 04:26 PM
S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 [View All]
I know last week tribephyl started this list and I don't want to take anything away from anyone, but I won't be around Fri/Sat so wanted to ge
Aruba
32 messages
09-29-10 07:37 PM
S21 Love/Loathe List Ep1 [View All]
Feel free to make your own assertations or commentary. Who do you love/loathe? [u]Love[/u] [b]Brenda[/b]: Ro
tribephyl
32 messages
09-24-10 10:36 AM
S21 Nicaragua: Preseason Love List
Since there are no threads dedicated to the new season of Survivor... yet, (that don't involve spoiling) AND [i]I[/b] already have f
tribephyl
17 messages
09-16-10 07:29 PM
S21 Nicaragua: Summary Writers Needed
If anyone is interested, there is a sign up thread for this season’s [link:community.realitytvworld.com/boar- s/DCForumID1/4059.shtml|S
kircon
1 messages
09-15-10 07:53 PM
Ethan on the Early Show
Jenna Morasca posted this a short time ago over at Survivor Sucks: http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/734- 8 [i]
michel
2 messages
08-17-10 02:53 PM
More Survivor series available on DVD
I'm on alert with Amazon for new Survivor DVD series, and two new notices just came within the last 2 days, after such a long hiatus with no new
Chez
2 messages
07-30-10 02:03 PM
VOTE: Who's the greatest Survivor ever? [View All]
Naturally, this is going to be a tough question because there are a lot of criteria that you could base your vote on. Do you look for pure gameplay
PepeLePew13
66 messages
07-12-10 11:40 PM
James Clement Young and the Restless
Survivor contestant James Clement will make his daytime TV debut on The Young and the Restless June 4. Clement, a longtime fan of the show, will p
garcor
2 messages
06-09-10 07:43 PM
Colby Donaldson to Host Reality Show
Top Shot on The History Channel premieres this Sunday at 10 p.m. http://www.history.com/shows/top-shot/a- ticles/meet-the-hos
emydi
6 messages
06-09-10 00:14 AM
Stupid Idea - Having America Vote!
You know, that is just how stupid Russell is about what the game of Survivor is all about. If we were to vote each week, or even at t
NedraSue
6 messages
06-03-10 09:21 PM
Russel [View All]
Russel is the best player ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! complete unrecognized and validated.
zorrita40
40 messages
05-25-10 08:56 PM
Quarantine Question
During his comments about the season, Colby said "We were quarentined. I enjoyed going into the jungle and free dive. couldn't find that this ti
byoffer
4 messages
05-21-10 08:04 AM
It's to make it harder for RussHell to find the hidden idol.
CBS just released their fall schedule: [b]Survivor[/b] will move to Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. EDT.
Estee
7 messages
05-20-10 12:09 PM
The PMS ratings: Heroes vs. Villains
Rank this season's contestants on a 1-10 scale in the following categories: [b]Physical[/b] includes: performance in activi
Estee
2 messages
05-20-10 01:29 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3187)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •