The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3187)
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Parvati catches collateral Russell hatred [View All]
Hey, fantastic games by Parvati and Sandra. They were both deserving. The crucial factor to the vote was an overwhelming hatred towards Russel
iltarion
22 messages
05-19-10 02:34 PM
Question about Rupert and Sandra
I'm sorry if this has been addressed somewhere else - I'm not good at searches. Why so much animosity between Rupert & Sandra? They were toget
ShellyMay
9 messages
05-18-10 04:44 PM
What about Colby???
For most of this season, I was either unimpressed by Colby's performance or forgot he was there. He has had kind of a strange, almost zombie-lik
JessicaRN
10 messages
05-17-10 08:10 PM
S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 13
Editing scrambled to try to throw some suspense into an obvious boot. But I knew Rupert was going home from the moment he got the big confession
iltarion
3 messages
05-16-10 03:07 PM
three of strongest players
Enjoying that three of the final five are among the strongest players of the season. Wondering where jury votes will go if we end up with Russell,
garcor
5 messages
05-16-10 03:23 AM
The Russell Rant and Game Morality [View All]
I've been following Survivor since the beginning, and like many, I have come to rationalize most things that happen within the game as bei
iltarion
42 messages
05-15-10 08:04 AM
russell
what I do not get is if these Allstars understand the game of survivor why not vote for Russell. He dominates the game like no other. Anyone with him
justin85
0 messages
05-13-10 09:39 PM
Smart move by Russell?
I thought the timing was fine. If he was going to try to break up Danielle and Parvati, why not do it when he had two voters (Rupert and Colby)
garcor
15 messages
05-13-10 07:33 PM
hidden immunity idol is a joke [View All]
I just finished watching this week's episode and i'm really pissed off right now. If Survivor doesn't do anything about the way the hidden immu
sportsjoe
22 messages
05-13-10 03:11 PM
S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 12
Hey, great episode! Who saw that coming? Not me. 1. Russell- Remains #1 for showing that he once again has the most power in
iltarion
8 messages
05-11-10 07:51 PM
The Dragons music video
I went to CBS.com today, to see how many Ponderosa clips there are and OMG...the video has been produced. Not sure if it is 3 minutes of my life th
NedraSue
1 messages
05-07-10 09:12 PM
Immunity Idol Clue etiquette [View All]
Ok, I am not sure if this goes in fans or bashers. But either way, I want to know if Danielle is right: "if you touch find (and secure)
Spanky68
36 messages
05-07-10 04:10 PM
S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 11
I told myself I would keep watching this season as long as Amanda lasted. Now, all bets are off. What's the story? A melodrama about the V
iltarion
5 messages
05-06-10 06:27 PM
Heroes built around wrong players
Easy to say now, and impossible to prove, but think Heroes would have been better off building around even an out of shape Tom than JT. Don't s
garcor
5 messages
04-30-10 05:50 PM
S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 10
Very interesting episode with good editing leading to a suspenseful TC, even though the final result was not unpredictable. Both tribes voted
iltarion
13 messages
04-28-10 06:22 PM
Did JT play himself out of the game
Nothing against JT. He was active and inventive. But I wonder if he wasn't more responsible than anyone else for his being voted out. He went bac
garcor
2 messages
04-28-10 02:54 PM
latest best use of immunity idols
Never thought that Parvati would give both idols away; especially not to Geri and Sandra. Don't know if it will keep Sandra voting with them; I
garcor
15 messages
04-25-10 12:20 PM
Absolutely terrific episode
Last night was an absolutely terrific episode. I must admit I am continually spoiled, and sometimes it is hard for me to explain to my unspoiled fr
Chez
1 messages
04-23-10 09:01 PM
Survivor Turkey vs. Greece !!!
Have fun here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0UuWDXf- gg Respectfully, Malvin turkish-property-world.co
turkey
0 messages
04-23-10 04:36 PM
Courtney.
I found myself being entertained by Courtney. So skinny it was almost painful to watch her (I mean really, I was reminded of those horrible
kingfish
20 messages
04-19-10 04:28 PM
S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 9
This appears to be a season edited in parts. Sandra and Danielle were practically ignored from episodes 2 to 5. Now they both appear to be stron
iltarion
5 messages
04-19-10 04:21 PM
S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 8
Wow. That was about as bizarre a bunch of editing as we have ever seen, with nearly every player made to look bad. Maybe all just to disguise
iltarion
14 messages
04-15-10 05:39 PM
SURVIVOR Finale Tickets Available
We're a non-profit organization (Minorities in Broadcasting Training Program) that hosts an online auction with a Hollywood theme. We
mibtp
0 messages
04-13-10 10:41 PM
Ponderosa
So why did cbs advertise Ponderosa and when I check it out, its still Samoa. The ad sounded like they were showing everyone axed so far t
jbug
9 messages
04-12-10 11:00 AM
S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 7
S20 definitely took a turn for the worse though recent editing made it no surprise. I have no interest in watching S19 redux. Fortunately, I s
iltarion
7 messages
04-09-10 08:40 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3187)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •